Categories > Original > Drama > Lets be honest (this is gonna suck)

Intro Thingy Meet Tom

by Nothingtosay 0 reviews

Just an intro into Toms life

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-02-08 - Updated: 2008-02-09 - 256 words

0Unrated
My name was Tom Jones ( No I can't sing) I was 17 years old with longish brown blond hair and my eyes seemed to vary between brown and a dark yellowish color.I dressed quite carefully always making sure that my stuff is washed and clean and that my accessories match my jeans and usually i wear a funky colored shirt or tee with something catchy on it.I generally still dress like that to this day.
I had four siblings, Dylan aged seven who loves soccer, Maisey aged four obsessed with makeup and jewelry and her twin Daisy (yeah totally crummy names there's the originality of my mother)who's quiet and loved to read. Well I say four but there's only three that I think are alive my youngest brother died three weeks after he got home from the hospital he'd been premature but I personally don't think that was why he died.I love all of my siblings though even though they're all only halves and they can be annoying a lot of the time.
Oh and also I'm gay not bi or omni just plain old gay wow! Bet you didn't guess.
I lived with my family of my mother my siblings and Hurb my mothers husband I hate him. It's not that I hated all my mothers boyfriends I even liked Dylan's father a lot almost like my own, but he died when Dylan was one and I was eleven Hurb came along two years later. Since then my life has been hell.
Sign up to rate and review this story