Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Number Phobia (Gerard/Frank)

Chapter 2

by Lollipops_n_Gumdrops 6 reviews

Feeling cruel, Gerard matched her earlier fake sweetness with one of his own. "He's right you know, jealousy makes you really unattractive, you should get over it maybe hmm?" He decided that adding...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-02-10 - Updated: 2008-02-10 - 1429 words

0Unrated
It was nearly an hour before the plane was going to land in Toronto, and so far, the only thing Gerard had learned about Frank was that the other flight attendants liked to tease him a lot. And not only did they tease him, one of the girls would not stop flirting with him!

Of course, Gerard wasn't eaves dropping on anything, but he couldn't help but overhear when he 's right at the back of the plane where the little kitchens and pillows and such are. And plus, that girl had probably the loudest voice of all the attendants, Gerard wouldn't have been surprised if the old lady at the front with the partly deaf ear could hear her. Gerard already hated the girl.

Long since finished drawing the land below, Gerard had put his drawing pad away and threw his charcoal bits into a plastic baggy, to make sure none of it got onto his precious ipod. He looked over at the now squealing teenyboppers ('cause they were just "So excited to go to Wonderland!") who were looking into a compact mirror, applying sparkly lip-gloss.

He rolled his eyes. At first, it had been cute, how excited and enthusiastic the girls were, but now it was starting to get on his nerves. Especially since they seemed to have to sing along to all the songs in High school musical, very loudly and very off tune. It was also annoying because Gerard just knew he could sing better.

It didn't help that Frank seemed to be totally in love with kids, and good with them too. Gerard could have sworn he'd heard him say something like "Totally adorable." Or "Such sweethearts!" and Gerard felt just a bit jealous that Frank would say that about the stupid cabbage patch whores and nothing about him. Not that he'd ever admit to being jealous, still though, he found himself getting slightly, slightly disgruntled with the overheard lights.

They just did not seem to want to turn on, no matter how many times Gerard pressed the stupid little red button, the damn thing just wouldn't do anything!

"What the fuck is wrong with this piece of shit?!" he glared at the light, measuring it up with narrowed eyes. Stupid fucker.

"It might help if you pressed the on button. It's the green one right here." A breathy laughter next to his ear said, and Gerard knew who it was at once.

Frank reached out to press said button, and his sleeve slipped down his arm, showing an arm full of tattoos. The next thing Gerard knew there was a bright light shining in his eyes and a smiling Frank looking at him, his eyes amused.

Gerard resisted the urge to roll his eyes again. "Smart ass." he muttered. The long ride had obviously made him cranky, and he'd stopped trying to ask Frank for his number long ago, since it was nearly obvious that him and this Jamia were together. He now found himself acting like an asshole towards everyone who tried to talk to him, and Frank was the only one who seemed brave enough the approach him now.

The comment didn't seem to deter Frank at all though, as he just smirked teasingly and shrugged his shoulders. "You love it."

Apparently, he'd long since forgotten his shyness. Not that Gerard was complaining though, since it made him relax enough to smirk back. "Getting cocky are we?" he raised an eyebrow.

Frank tilted his head to the side, his eyes glittering playfully. "Maybe."

Gerard couldn't stop the small twitching at the corners of his mouth, his smirk falling into a laugh. It quickly disappeared though, as Jamia came down the walkway with a hard smile on her face.

"Sweetie, I don't think you should tease the passengers. I'm sure this gentleman doesn't appreciate it." she said with fake sweetness, glancing at Gerard coldly.

Gerard almost had to fight himself not to spit out 'What crawled up your ass?' towards Jamia, instead he glanced back at her just as coolly. "Oh, I don't mind. Frankie wasn't teasing me anyway."

Jamia's eyes widened slightly, but she covered it up quickly. "Is that so?" she said, that sickeningly sweet tone still there. She turned towards Frank, whose cheeks were pink, and put a hand on her hip. "Frank, could you go and help the other passengers, since it seems that this one doesn't need your assistance at the moment. "

Frank blinked at Jamia, then nodded. He smiled apologetically towards Gerard before brushing past Jamia murmuring "Stop acting like a jealous girlfriend, Jam, its not an attractive look for you." and going towards the old couple.

Jamia's mouth dropped open, and she sputtered, her cheeks turning red in anger. Obviously, she wasn't used to such treatment from Frank. 'And,' Gerard thought happily, 'She only acts like his girlfriend.'

Feeling cruel, Gerard matched her earlier fake sweetness with one of his own. "He's right you know, jealousy makes you really unattractive, you should get over it maybe hmm?" He decided that adding 'Not that you're that attractive in the first place.' was just a little too cruel. Just a little.

He turned to look out the window, closing his eyes, missing Jamia's look of shock, and instead opted to go for a nap. He heard the girl huff angrily, and before she could retort, he waved his arm dismissively. "I don't need anything else, like you said. You can go help the teletubbie fan girls instead, I think they need some assistance." he smirked when just at the right moment he heard a clatter and splash of a drink being knocked over and one of them shrieking "Marisa! You got your coke all over my Tommy Hilfiger purse!"

He heard Jamia growling, then her slightly stomping steps away, and he settled back down in his seat, ready for a short nap until they landed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gerard had been having a strangely good dream, one that involved soft touches, plush lips and breathy moans, smooth skin and quiet gasps, and a pair of now familiar dark hazel eyes when he was awoken from his slumber. He cracked his eyes open, only to find the same eyes from his dream right in front of him again. It being that Frank was gently shaking him awake.

"We're here, I can help you with your bags from the overhead compartment if you want." he spoke quietly.

Gerard looked Frank up and down groggily, then smiled. "Are you sure you'll be able to reach? "

"Shut up!" Frank squawked, then proceeded to try to get Gerard's bags down. He nearly had to jump to get Gerard's last duffel down, standing on the tips of his toes, and nearly toppling over when it tumbled down. Gerard opened his mouth. "Don't say a fucking word." Frank said, interrupting Gerard mid-tease.

"Wasn't going to Frankie dear." he said, getting up and picking up one of his bags, slinging it over his shoulder. He sighed, picking up the other two bags. He didn't want to leave the plane without Frank's number. He couldn't. So why couldn't he just up and ask him? Why was it so hard to just ask the damn question?! It's not like-

"So…" Frank hesitated, and pulled at the collar of his shirt nervously. "I, um, this is my last flight today, and, um, do you wanna like, go get some coffee with me or something?"

Gerard's eyes widened. 'Did he just ask me out?' "Did you just ask me out?" he found himself grinning coyly while his stomach did a little flip flop, while Frank turned red and looked down.

"Yeah, I-I mean, if you don't want to, yah know, I'll understand. I just thought you were…" he paused, wincing.

"Interested?" Gerard supplied. He put down his bags again and walked over to Frank. He put his fingers underneath Frank's chin and tilted his head upwards until their eyes met. "I am." Gerard leaned forward, then lightly brushed his lips passed Franks cheek. "Very." He murmured, his lips nearly touching the shell of his ear.

He felt Frank shiver as he breathed out, then he leaned back and away again, that coy smile still there. "Really?" Frank said, looking shocked.

Gerard nodded, then picked up one of his bags again. "Yeah, and I think I'll take you up on that date Ms. Frankie. Now help me with my bags, they're so fucking heavy." he moaned, then walked away, leaving Frank to carry the remaining six carry-ons.

"Fucker."
Sign up to rate and review this story