Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Is this love?

Is this love?

by road 1 review

Hinata get's injured on a mission and Sakura convinces Naruto to go see her...what will happen?A NaruHina Story.

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Hinata,Naruto,Sakura,Tsunade - Published: 2008-01-31 - Updated: 2008-02-01 - 668 words

0Unrated
Hey dudes and dudetts,I came up with a wicked idea and i just had to write it.Enjoy!

"Hey Sakura"!17 year old Naruto ran over to Sakura in a sad manor.Sakura looked at Naruto with a sad look in her eye's also.Naruto is probably think about what Happened to Hinata.Sakura thought.

Flashback

"Naruto,lady Hokage want's to see you."Sakura said walking down Konoha streets.Naruto squeeled in exitment."What does she want?"The blonde ninja asked."I'm not sure,she asked me to get you and she want's me too."The pink haired ninja replied.Naruto got up from the Ichiraku stand and walked with Sakura to the Hokage office.Tsnade heard a nock on her door.(He was eating ramen,forgot to write it)"Come in"She said.Soon Naruto and Sakura walked in the office."Hey Tsunade,what is it that you need"Sakura asked.Tsunade answered her question."As you know, alot of chunnin have been getting injured lately on mission's.Surprisingly,we have run out of hospital rooms for one of the young konoichi,Sakura will have the job of healing her,and Naruto will be the body guard for both Sakura and the young konoichi.Obviously Sakura can't fend off enemies and heal her at the same time."Tsunade said."Ok,so who's the konoichi"?Naruto asked."Hinata hugua of course"She said.

End flashback

Naruto and Sakura had failed that mission,because they had not expected an ambushed.But Hinata woke up and let herself get hit in front of the attacks that were being aimed at Naruto and she was even more injured.Sakura knew that Naruto was worried about Hinata so she spoke up."Naruto,I know what your thinking about,mabey if your that worried,you should go see Hinata".She said."Thank's Sakura,I'll go right now."With that he ran off to the hospital.Naruto came luckily during visiting hour's so Naruto was able to see Hinata.Naruto walked into the room with 'get well' flowers that he had bought for her.Naruto walked into the room and saw the very injured girl with a bunch of injuries near her shoulder's and legs.Hinata had been equipped with a bucth of equipment to keep her alive.Naruto put the flowers on a desk next to Hinata's bed.He sat on a chair next to Hinata's sleeping body.Naruto saw her eylids open."N...Naruto-kun"?She said in a weak voice."Hinata,I'm am sorry I couldn't protect you.Now you might die"Naruto said also sounding weak."Don't worry Naruto,I'm not dieing until I fufil my dream."She said.(I'm sure every Naruhina fan know's her dream)Naruto looked surprised."Then what is your dream"?Naruto asked.Hinata gasped.She could feel her heart beat in her ears,her stomach felt like it was going to fall out of her butt.It was now or never."You see Naruto...I LOVE YOU,and I want to spend the rest of my life with you"She nearly screamed those word's to him.Before Naruto could answer to her,Sakura rushed inand told Naruto to leave because there was giong to be surgery.Naruto looked into Hinata eye's.He moved his head toward Hinata.

Naruto put his mouth next to her ear and wispered."Meat me the chunnin exam entrance,we will talk there"With that said Naruto walked out and Sakura steped into the room."So...how did it go"?Sakura asked."Are you kidding?It was awsome,I finally told him i love him"!She said."He asked me to meet him at the chunnin exam entrance."She said."Ohhhhh,I can't wait to see what he tells you"Sakura and Hinata were squeeling in exitement.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What will Naruto say to Hinata?Will Hinata be loved in return?Or will Naruto break her heart?So many questions,so little time!But if you want anwers,you gotta read the next chapter!
Sign up to rate and review this story