Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Is this love?

My shrine to him

by road 0 reviews

Hinata told Naruto she loves him and now it's time to find out if he loves her back!

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Hinata,Naruto,Sakura - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] - Published: 2008-02-10 - Updated: 2008-02-10 - 583 words - Complete

0Unrated
A day later Hinata had finally got out of a hospital.She was very exited,nervous,and kind of ready to faint.As Hinata saw the chunnin exam stadium entrance,it seemed as if everything else was dissapearing.In the distance Hinata could see an orange figure.She walked up to Naruto."H-H...Hellow N-Naruto-kun.She shuddered."Ohhhh,hey Hinata."He said.There was an odd silence for about 3 minuts."Hinata...I'm sorry but I don't love you."Naruto said in a cold voice.Hinata could actually feel something inside her break and it hurt alot.She ran away bact to her house.

Naruto sighed.He did'nt mean to hurt her emotionally.He walked through the village.And saw Sakura approching."Hey Sakura...you won't belive what happened."He said in a chearful voice.Sakura ran to him and kicked him so hard in the balls,Naruto swore he heard them break."You idiot!I saw the whole thing how could you do that so rudly?"Sakura screemed."Wait...you saw"Naruto asked.Sakura just sighed."Look,I promised Hinata I would'nt show you this but since you already said you don't love her it doesn't matter"Sakura said taking out a cammara.She showed Naruto a picture she had taken in her cammara.It was a room full of nothing but pictures of Naruto all over the walls.Naruto was surprised."Where did you take this picture?"Naruto asked."At Hinata's house."She replied.

Flashback

(Sakura is telling Naruto the flashback as it happens)

Hinata opened the door to her house,Hinata was haning a sleepover with her friends for a while.The five girls played games for a while until Sakura got bored..She looked around for something to eat.But instead she accidently found a hidden room consealed by a curtian witch people thought was just for decorations.The room was full of Naruto picturs on the wall."Sakura...what are doing"Hinata screamed at the entrance of the secret room."You have a shrine to Naru..."Sakura was stoped by Hinata covering her mouth."Shhh,ok you got me.I have a crush on Naruto just promise me that you won't tell anyone,"Hinata kind of begged."Alright fine,this is so cute,can I take a picture of it"?Sakura asked."Ok,ok,just don't tell anyone.

End falshback

"I had no idea she loved me so much"Naruto said surprised."Naruto...Hinata does'nt just wan't to be with you...she deserves to.Iruka was'nt the first person who cared for you...it was Hinata."Sakura said."Ohhh my god,I have to apoligize to Hinata"Naruto said running off.Sakura laughed to herself.Hehe,young love"Sakura said to herself as she countinued her walk through the village.

After about an hour Hinata was still crying in her bedroom.She heard the doorbell ring but did'nt answer.But her.Instead,her father Hiashi opened it instead.She heard voiced mumbling."Hinata...there is a young boy here to see you and he looks exausted."He said to her walking inside her room.Hinata wiped of the tears on her face and walked toward the door.But Hinata broke in tears agian when she saw Naruto breathing heavily on the floor."Naruto-kun!"She called out as she ran to him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Will Hinata have the courage to talk to Naruto agian?Will Naruto realize his true fealings for Hinata?Find out in the next chapter!Please rate and review.
Sign up to rate and review this story