Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Escaping Darkness

Escaping Darkness

by brokenhalo 0 reviews

Without hesitation the blade with the heavenly glow slid across the delicate skin of his neck, crimson blood spilling like wine from a glass, parading over my jacket and concrete floor below.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-02-09 - Updated: 2008-02-10 - 259 words - Complete

0Unrated
Tired, of everything around me
I smiled, but I don't feel a thing no
I'm so far from where I need to be
I've given up on faith, on everything
All I want, all I need, is some peace
Kelly Clarkson - Hole

Prologue.
“Please...no!”
Without hesitation the blade with the heavenly glow slid across the delicate skin of his neck, crimson blood spilling like wine from a glass, parading over my jacket and concrete floor below. Pressing my fingertips against his forehead I pushed his body away without a second thought. His betraying blue eyes rolling back into his head as he floated backwards with one last raspy groan.
Sighing softly I quickly cleaned the blade walking towards the backstage door where a stranger had stumbled unwittingly upon the sinister scene.
“You didn’t see that.” I murmured waving the blade threatening before the woman, lifeless hazel eyes boring into her wide toffee brown ones.
She shook her mane of black hair attempting to back away but I roughly gasped her wrist, dragging her reluctant feet forward.
“Please don’t hurt me.” She whispered, eyes focusing on the blade as it due closer to her exposed arm. “I won’t say a word.”
“I know you won’t.” I promised quickly slicing a large gash into the pale flesh of her forearm, her trembling figure crumbling to the concrete floor with a short cry of pain.
Breezing past the woman as she choked on her tears, I disappeared into the building.
She’d never see me again.
Sign up to rate and review this story