Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

History repeats itself.

by darkviolet 13 reviews

Wish is granted...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-02-11 - Updated: 2008-02-11 - 1192 words

2Original
The weekend was a complete torture, I truly believe I would've enjoyed my kidneys being poked with a sharp stick and not to have to go through two days of driving myself insane with wacky theories and character analyzing every word and movement of my parents...Does he know? Does she miss him? Can she tell I know? Is he that stupid? What did she mean by saying important meeting? What does Donald do now? Do they secretly communicate over the weekend?
With all the brain picking I was doing over the weekend I managed to forget all about the history project I promised Geetard to finish so I used the free period before history to hang back in an empty classroom and edit my part of the history project, reading it over, it turned out to be a complete bullshit, I got a few of the facts wrong and misspelled some words. Comparing it to Geetards neat folder my coffee stained crumpled papers didn't look so promising. I thanked god for the silence, and the empty room as I detected yet another misspelled word, "Fuck you'd think I was born in motherfucking Argentina"

"Were you?"
I jumped off my seat, dropping my pencil, Geetard was standing at the door and smirking his fucking smirk.
"Why are you fucking stalking me?," I exclaimed in annoyance while diving for the pencil that rolled under one of the near table.

"I'm not," his shadow fell on me as I was retrieving the pencil.

"It's the juniors corridor," I didn't think I had to deliberate further since very few seniors would be caught alive in the baby hall where most of the junior lockers were placed...But then again Geetard had no pride he could spare.

"I was just passing through," he smiled, looking me over.

"To hell I presume," I kinda shifted to block out the view of the table and my project, I still had time to fix it, I had an entire plan, I'll fix everything by 11; 30, then I have about 5 minutes to run to the library to type it out and 12 more minutes till the bell rings for history, I have an entire 3 minutes to run to class on the second floor and hand it in without Geetard seeing what a mess it was. Him showing up here is just a minor set back, I still could pull it off but he suddenly grabbed the back of my head and forced his mouth on mine. I went temporarily speechless, but when he began sucking on my bottom lip I finally managed to gain control over my muscles and wriggle away, "What the fuck?"

He frowned.

"You raped me once what more do you want?," I wiped my mouth of my sleeve.

His eyes rounded at my phrasing, "I didn't!"

"Yes you fucking did," I exclaimed, feeding on his pale blood drained face, washed with horror.

"Viola," he put his hand through his messy black hair, "I didn't"

I smirked, going back to my papers, time was slipping by, I can multitask, "You totally did"

"No...," he started but I cut him of, "Did I say I want you?"

I could see him biting the inside of his lip from the corner of my eyes and shift his weight from his left foot to his right, "You didn't say you didn't either"

"Was I or was I not highly intoxicated?," I smirked, "Wasn't it in fact the reason you removed me from the party?"

"God it wasn't like that!," he dumped himself on a random chair.

"Okay," I put my pencil down and tucked the papers into my bag pack, "Define rape then"

He diverted his gaze from my face to the black board, coming a full circle on my face again, I got him where I wanted him, scared and pathetic but then I don't know if it was Frank's pill I took earlier but my body grew a mind of it's own, I stood up and walked up to him, "You wanna know how rape looks like?"

He looked caught of guard as I straddled him, the few minutes it took him to recover we just stared at each other, then a faint smile graced his lips, he reached out and placed his hands on my waist, at the second he was about to kiss me again the bell rang loudly and I used the opportunity to slide off his lap, he rose and followed me as I loaded the bag pack on my back.
On our way out of the class, my open shoe lace caught my eye with it's constant dangling, I bended over to tie it when a body walked into me, I stumbled and losing my balance, I fell over, "You fucking idiot," I yelled to the girl with the long hair and short skirt that seemed highly unbothered by the fact she just knocked me over.

She stopped on her tracks and with the swish of her hair turned over to stare at me with a cocked eyebrow ,"What did you say?"

I ignored Geetard outstretched hand and jumped up to my feet to face her, "I said you're a fucking bitch and you owe me an apology"

"For what?," she closed the distance between us with a couple of smooth movements of her long legs.

"For fucking knocking me over," I placed my hands on my hips.

"Is that so?," she smirked at Geetards tugs on my arm.

"That's right," I said confidently, straightening my back in an effort to appear taller and
intimidating.

She winked at me and with another swish of her hair, turned on her heels and left me fuming and yelling obscenities at her.
Eventually Geetard succeeded in dragging me to history class and not chase her down and pull her hair out one by one until she apologizes.

"Just sit down," he forced me in my seat.

Frank chuckled, "Now what?"

"She," Geetard pointed at me, "Lost it, like completely lost it"

"What else is new?," Frank snickered.

"No I mean more then usual," Geetard went to take his seat but not before ordering my to stay, I flipped him off.

"You guys are worse then a brother and sister"," Frank shook his head, doodling something in his notebook.
I rolled my eyes, I didn't ever fight that much with my brother like I do with Geetard nor do I find my brother as obnoxious as I find Geetard, the only thing we have in common is the color of our eyes only his was an annoying shade.

During lunch break I decided to sneak out of school ground and buy cigarettes, turning around the corner I saw the same long legged fucking gazelle from earlier standing by the fire exit that was usually locked.
I stumped in her direction but as I got closer I noticed she wasn't alone, she was looking directly at me, 6 more girls popped out of no where and formed a tight circle around me, holding knives, bats and looking not as happy as I'd like a person holding a knife to look like.....
Sign up to rate and review this story