Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

Diana.

by darkviolet 7 reviews

Bleed it all out....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-02-14 - Updated: 2008-02-15 - 1406 words

2Exciting
I lay face down on the ground, not daring to move a muscle in case they are still here, watching me, waiting to strike again.
Their evilly smirking faces danced around in my head, their yells echoing in my ears, the metallic taste of blood filled my mouth, chocking me.
Slowly I got up, first on my knees and after making sure there's no one around I built up the nerve to climb to my feet, I spat out blood and I felt the warm life liquid run down my nose and into my mouth again.
The universe spun around me like a carousel from all the blows I got and hair pulling they did.
My mind screamed at me to run but my legs ignored it and went only so far. I slipped home through empty Allys and vacant streets, forgetting how to cry even though my body felt like it's on fire, the scratches and cuts from their knifes and the hits from their fists, bats and legs stung painfully but nothing compared to the sense of humiliation I felt, the hopelessness I felt from not being able to defend myself and god know I've tried, I've fought like I never fought before but at some point one of the bitches kicked me so hard I went blank...

I turned the key slowly and dumped the backpack without as much as glancing at it, I climbed up the stairs, to the bathroom to wash my face and was horrified when the reflection stared back at me, my bottom lip was swollen as bad as my jaw, my face completely stained and my hair looked like someone dragged me through the highway, which they did but not on the highway.
My clothes were stained with blood, ripped and dirty.
I took off the shirt to study the situation better and the air was literally knocked out me. Across my stomach carved deep into my pale skin were red and blood oozing letters. Diana it said, Diana I whispered, Diana I'll never forget.
I traced my finger on them and winced with pain, smearing the blood across.
Everything coming back to me like a horror movie, speeding through how they forced me down, how they pinned me to the floor, cutting me, kicking me, me screaming and then she punched.
I trembled with hurt, the red uneven words popping out from my stomach, carved forever in a way I'll never forget, my one and only tattoo. Diana.
I shut my eyes and leaned on the counter, feeling for the water tap, I opened my eyes just in time to see the water turn red and wash away the dried blood from my hands.
I stumbled back and ran out of the bathroom, from the mirror.
Finding a bottle of vodka in my dad's bar, I downed it in minutes, letting the burning sensation of the clear liquid burn it's way to my gut, cleansing my fears, taking away from the pain and the desperate sensation my entire core was clenched in.

I took it with me to the bathroom again.
I stepped into the hot shower fully dressed, still gulping the last few drops of the vodka and leaning against the wall.
It felt like hell, the steam surrounding me like the bitches did, my inside and outside wounds catching fire and carving themselves further into my skin. I let out a scream, listening to it echo, then I screamed again. The screams unleashed the tears locked deep down in me and I couldn't take it anymore, I surrendered and collapsed, ignoring the stinging, I cried desperately into my hands....Just pull yourself fucking together, it's not the first fight ever, but it was the first I was the victim.
The water ran red from under me, swirling around the gutter in happy dances. Diana.

Eventually I got out and wrapped myself in a towel without drying my hair or anything and lay in bed on top of the covers with my pill bottle, staring up in the ceiling.
I lost track of time and when the bell rang downstairs I was surprised to find myself in total darkness, my hair dried but I was still in my moist bra and wet jeans laying on the sheets that got soaked from the shower, I rolled over thinking that whoever it was will go away but they were consistent and rang in a certain familiar rhythm...ring ring...ring ring ring...ring ring. I groaned and slowly got up, my bruised body aching and head pounding like someone drew a hole there and is sucking the life out of me.
The house was dark and empty but Jordan who was pacing near the door, I turned the knob, "What do you want?"

Geerard's teenage horny eyes couldn't help but run over my bare upper body before muttering a weak hello.

"What do you want?," I stepped around the door a little so he can't see the Diana across my stomach even though I doubt he saw anything but my chest, partly cause it was dark and partly him being a dick.

"Mikey said you forgot your notes in french class so I thought....," he trailed off, licking his lips.

I rolled my eyes, "And he couldn't drop them off himself?"

"He's grounded," he informed me with somewhat of a triumph.

"Oh and he couldn't give them to me at school?," I smirked.

"You left," he shrugged.

"Tomorrow is only a day a way," I sang out a little

"Aren't you...Umm," he glanced meaningfully at my chest, "Cold"

I was in fact cold but I didn't know how he knew, I wasn't trembling or anything, I had goosebumps but I doubt he could've seen it.
I outstretched my less cut hand for the notes but he plainly pushed past me and walked into the living room, "Just because your dad fucks my mom doesn't give you a free pass".

"Oh it doesn't?"

I followed him into the living room.

"Why don't you turn the lights on?"

"I like it that way," I was too worn out to deal with him.

"Oh have you heard the fucking news?," Geetard chuckled, making himself comfortable on the sofa.

I glared at him in the dark, unaware that he couldn't see my face expression.

"Our parents are going to a conference," he said sarcastically.

"Again?," I cried out, it was the 3rd this month.

"Check out the twist," he waved his hands in the air, "They're taking their significant others
with them"

"Which one?," I sighed, "I guess it's hotter that way, the thrill of getting caught"

"Speaking of which," his head tilted in my direction, "I recall someone promised to show me
a good time"

"I guess one of us should," I said cockily.

"You're saying I wasn't good enough?," he reached out for me, pulling me by the belt loop.

I resisted a little but my clouded mind wasn't enough to fully decline him, he started kissing me, first gently, unsure of himself then more passionately, stopping for minute at a time to take a breathe.
My clouded mind and numb body suddenly came to life and for the first time in hours I felt the blood flow again in what felt like vacant cold veins, my heart picked up it's pace with lust, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself closer, feeding on the warmth, his soft mouth slowly went down my jaw, planting lusty kisses everywhere it touched, then it was my ear lobe's turn to enjoy the affection.
His hands traveled down my waist, grabbing my ass and lifting me off the ground, I encircled my legs around him, letting him carry me upstairs, not once detaching his tongue from mine.
After a few near falls we reached my room where he dumped me rather crudely on the bed, I yelped when the wet cold sheets made contact with my bruised skin, he looked up from the belt he was doing his best to undo, "What?"

"Cold," I stood up quickly, pointing at the sheets.
He frowned but I didn't give him time to process the reason to the evident wetness and planted my mouth on his again, running the information data base through my mind for possible rooms to have sex in...And then it sparkled...The perfect idea...The perfect plan...
Sign up to rate and review this story