Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

A long way down.

by darkviolet 6 reviews

Responsible gets you no where..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-02-16 - Updated: 2008-02-16 - 1803 words

2Original
I lead him out of my room, kissing him to distract him from the destination, it was quite a journey across the hall with the stumbling we did and the casual stops for him to unbuckle my belt, and the almost knocked over lamp, but never once did he question my intentions...That is until I pushed him down on the perfectly made, red satin king size bed.
"No fucking way!," he rose and propped his body weight on his elbows, "Your parents bedroom!"

I straddled him and pushed him back, sucking on his neck gently to stop him from getting up.

"Viola," he moaned.

I mentally smirked to myself, sucking harder and grazing his delicate skin with my teeth.

"C'mon we can't," he whispered.

As a respond I slipped my hand into the open fly and stroked his already hard member, squeezing a few groans from him.

"No it's wrong," he snapped back to his senses and rose on his elbows again.

"Fine," I sat back, "You can go now"

"Huh?!"

"You heard me, Geetard," I climbed off the bed and crossed my arms on my chest, "You can go now"

"What the fuck?," he sat up and stared at me.

"You can fucking get lost," I motioned casually on the door with my thumb.

"What cause I didn't want to do it on your parents bed?!," he exclaimed.

"That's right, honey," I said poisonously, stressing out the pet name, "It's either here or you can use your right hand"

"Your insane!," he cried out, throwing his arms in the air.

"I see," I nodded, "So it's your right hand then"

He looked me over unsure of what he should do next, then shifted on the bed so he was sitting in front of me, facing my crouch, he slided off my still moist jeans to my ankles and helped me to step out of them.
Satisfied with his decisions I straddled him again but he didn't let me stay on top for much longer, he flipped me on my back and sat on my thighs, exploring my body with his fingers, the more he explored the more he frowned.

"Now that's hot," I chuckled when he outstretched my arm and squinted closely at it.

"You're cut," he ran his finger through the length of my arms, making me wince when he pressed on the cuts.
I pulled my arm from him and ran my hands on his chest for distraction.
He outstretched it again and carried on staring, I was about to snap at him again but then he leaned and kissed one of the wounds, the knot in my stomach tighten as he did so to every single cut he found on my body...Until he reached my stomach, the frown deepened as he traced the Diana on my stomach, "Diana?"

"My ex lover," I smirked.

He tilted his head slightly and then leaned and did the same to the carved letters as he did to the rest of the cuts, holding me by the waist and going south.
I arched my back with pleasure when his tongue slipped into me, wishing it could be longer, and just as that thought crossed my mind his hard dick press into me, I let out a sigh, fantastic weakness washed over me and a tension growing in my muscles as he thrust slowly, teasingly.
I closed my eyes, moaning quietly to his picked up pace, the drugs and alcohol throwing in their share of high.
I heard a gentle shuffle of paws against the wooden floor and looked down to see Jordan sitting in the corner not fat from us, his head tilted and his left ear flapped over, his smart brown eyes scanning us, "Oh Jordan"

Geetard slowed down a little to look where I was looking at and when he saw Jordan, his sweaty face broke in a smile, "The dog gets off watching us"

I locked eyes with Jordan and for some odd reason a deep sense of guilt dawned on me, I had Jordan since I was a grass high toddler and now this is how he's sees me, on my back for a member of the Way family yet again and not just any member, the most hated of them all, no strike that, second most hated, "Go Jordan", I waved my hand at him.
He rested his wet nose on his paws and glanced from me to geetard, "Please go, Jordan", I shooed him with my hands.
It didn't affect him much but Geetard grabbed my arms to pull me up to a sitting position and holding on to me while he thrust away, me sitting gave it a new kinda edge and the climax was almost at it's peek, I held on to the fancy bed post and cried out loudly as every cell of my body shivered with high.
Collapsing back on the bed, I breathed heavily, I was tired but it was a different type of tired, Geetard came minutes after me, still not letting me go.
I gave him a few minutes to catch his breathe before pushing him off and fishing for my panties on the floor.
I got dressed in silence, not that I had much to put on but my jeans, I could sense he was watching but I couldn't care less, i tossed him his own clothes from the floor.
He was about to light a cigarette, "No get dressed!"

"What?," he already lit up the lighter and glanced up at me.

"Get dressed and get the fuck out of here," I said calmly.

"What? Why?," he lowered the lighter and the cigarettes.
Luckily the door slam and my parents voices convinced him better then any argument I could come up with. I giggled as I watched him scramble to his feet and putting his clothes on in speed of light like a chicken who's feathers were on fire, but then again...
He looked like he just had sex too...Yeah...Point is taken...
I tore the dirty sheets of the bed and pushed him out of the door into my room, closing the door after me. I threw the closet door open and stuck the sheets there picking out a clean shirt from the shelf, "You're still here?," I glanced at him over my shoulder.

"Where can I go?," I focused my gaze past him at the window, "Oh don't even think of it"

"Wuss," I shook my head, "It's not even that high"

"It's the second floor!,"he exclaimed.

"Gah," I slipped on my shirt and darted to the window, opening it and peeking, "See and you even have a tree for support"

"Ah that's just to kind," he leaned over me to study the exact height.

"Well if my dad finds you here, he'll help you out himself, escort you out of the window"

"We always hang out," he pushed his hand through his hair nervously.

"No we don't, and not looking like this," I motioned on the space between us, "So it's either you climb out yourself or dad will fly you out"
He bit his lip, looking from me to the yard ground, I shouldn't really let him think that much, he might hurt himself, "Just go, I did it millions time"

"What about the sheets?"

"What about them?"

"What will you tell them?"

"Just go already," I exclaimed, how much more afraid can he be?!

"Are you sure?," he whispered.

"Fuck," I lost my patience and pushed him further to the window, "Fucking go!"
He reluctantly threw one leg over the window, scanned the ground and was about to throw it back in, "Just don't look down," I pushed his other leg out and hurried out of the room to the laundry room next door where my parents keep their sheets.
It's just too easy, I thought to myself, they trust me too much, I knew they aren't gonna go upstairs for at least another 20 minutes if I don't go down, they're used to me running down to greet them the minute I heard them park, sorta like Jordan. So if I don't that means I'm out and they stay downstairs, which gives me enough time to remake their bed and come downstairs feeding them lines how I was busy surprising them by changing the sheets...I definitely look the part.
Strained to hear any noise from the yard but catching none I figured he made it down safely...Probably shitted himself with fear doing so but still alive and whole.
What I did catch was sounds of argument flying from the living room, "That's just redicolous".

I opened the door and listen carefully, they were loud and clear even though they were in the living room.

"It's perfect, Dave"

"In what universe?!"

"Just think about it"

"I did and still convinced it's crazy"

"They are responsible kids, you'd trust velvet with your life if you had to"

"I do but I don't trust two teenage boys to babysit her"

"We knew them since they were in diapers!"

"Well they aren't in diapers anymore, certain parts of their anatomy can't fit a diaper anymore!"

"Dave!"

"It's true, darling. I don't know what you're thinking, leaving out daughter alone for the whole
week in the same house with an 15 and 18 years old boys unsupervised"....kinky.

"Gerard is a nice young man, he'll watch them"....Nice? A man? I want her pills!

"I'm more worried about him then about Mikey, he's 18, I was 18, I know what he's thinking, a house free of parents and a young attractive girl all to himself"

"Mikey will be there too"

"He's a guy too! A 15 year old guy!"

"Well what do you suggest?", I could picture my mom shutting her eyes with frustration and leaning back against the wall and my dad tapping his foot on the floor with annoyance.

"To take velvet with us"

"But Dave...", well of course sneaking someplace to have sex is more tricky when your kids are there.

"Honey, I'm not leaving her with boys"

"You're being redicolous"

"You're the one being ridiculous".

"She doesn't even like Gerard".... That's true.

"So what's the point in making her suffer?", I shrugged

"Dave, You know that if we take Viola the boys are coming too so it'll be the same thing"

"At least me and my gun will be there to make sure they don't get any ideas"

"What about school?"

"Velvet's grades should be the least of your worries"

"It's just the city"

"I've made up my mind"

"You're impossible!"

"I'm impossible? Listen to yourself!"

I heard some steps and ran in a bullet speed to my room, stripping my own bed from the wet sheets I jumped up and pretended to be asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story