Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A nasty, guilty pleasure.

We're feeling so good

by GossipGirl 1 review

Just the way that we do when it's nine in the afternoon.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-02-12 - Updated: 2008-02-12 - 274 words

0Unrated
That feeling that everyone gets when they’re in love was beginning to make Daisy’s head spin. Her hand rested in Pete’s hand as they walked down Madison Avenue window shopping, warm in their Dior and Armani wear. It really was hard not to say “aww” when you saw Daisy Scott and Pete Wentz being couple of the year together, they were just so cute together.
“Pete, that dress is beautiful.”
“I’m aware.”
Oh, the sarcasm! Oh, the euphoria! It was enough to make you sick… Or at least go “0/\/\g h0\/\/ kut3!!!!1!!!”
Pete squeezed Daisy’s small hand in his, making her feel even more loved than possible. Ha. Stopping, and kind of forcing Pete to, she batted her large doe eyes at him. Brushing his dark bangs out of his gorgeous puppy-dog eyes, Daisy lifted herself up a bit, not far, so that her gorgeous pouty lips could brush his. Placing each of her hands on both sides of Pete’s head, Daisy pulled his gorgeous face closer to hers to have a very sweet, romantic kiss all the while breathing in Acqua di Gio by Armani, her favorite cologne.
Hmm… What a nice, undisturbed way to kiss! We should fix that. Yes, eventually the snapping of cameras, disgusted noises of small children, annoyed snorts of middle-aged businessmen, and laughing fifth graders does eventually want to make you stop. Some people just have no appreciation… Daisy sure learned that firsthand.



Waking up from her pleasnt dream, Daisy Scott rolled over and felt around for Pete, only to find a middle-aged well-known Jewish lawyer. Pour your misery down on me.
Sign up to rate and review this story