Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A nasty, guilty pleasure.

You wanna hear about my new obsession

by GossipGirl 1 review

I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-02-12 - Updated: 2008-02-12 - 600 words

0Unrated
Scratching away at his jet-black hair, Pete’s mind was anywhere but dinner. He had a lot of things on his mind, the main one being Daisy and the fact that he had forgotten how beautiful she was. The perfectly styled brown, sleek and healthy looking hair, the doe eyes, the Audrey Hepburn-ness... Ashlee was no wear near as beautiful or well bred as Daisy. In fact, if you were to ask Pete, he would say that Ashlee looked inbred. Heh.

“Pete, you’ll never believe what’s on Gossip Girl!” He barely heard Ashlee squeal as he tipped back his glass. “Daisy Scott slapped you!” She giggled, for some reason finding humor in his pain. “Don’t remind me.” He growled and plopped an olive into his mouth. “Yeah, but that’s like being slapped by the Queen.” Ashlee said sounding slightly distracted. “What’s so fascinating about this Daisy chick anyways?” He said nonchalantly with a fake uninterested look in his eye, mad props for being a great liar. “You kind of used to date her.” Kind of used to? As if she hadn’t noticed the obvious chemistry between Pete and Daisy and as if if wasn’t tearing her apart.

Well, it was a kind-of-used-to now, but that still didn’t deny what Pete and Daisy still had, even though we all know she hates him. “Humph.” He grunted, thanking God or whatever being was watching over him when the food arrived. Digging into his fillet Mignon, he hoped that Ashlee’s food would distract her from prodding any further into his past life. Obviously, Pete didn’t like to talk about it because men don’t do that, but he might have been a little more willing if their relationship had ended on good terms.
We’re not blaming you, Pete, Daisy is bitchy and it’s a scorched earth policy unless you really lay on the charm heavy this time.

“Do you like it?” Ashlee asked, since it was her choice that they go this restraint. “It’s okay, I guess.” He mumbled in reply, chewing the food but not really tasting it. The emotional stress was breaking his emotional back. Let’s find out how:
1. He was falling out of love with Ashlee because she wouldn’t have sex with him (shalllooowww)
2. Daisy was hot.

Shaking his dark hair out of his eyes, Pete swallowed more of his coke and bourbon. “Listen, Ashlee, I love you, but the reason I wanted to take you out is too...” He bit his lip. If he wasn’t in love, why was this so difficult? And we all thought he was shallow... “Break up.”
“Yes, I’ll marry you.” Ashlee’s botox’d face was shining brightly despite what Pete had just said, not to mention his facial expression was the exact opposite. “Wait... What?” She asked when she noticed that the guy she thought was “the one” wasn’t smiling back, he was frowning. The twenty-eight year old felt like a huge weight had been lifted off of his shoulders, but at the same time he felt terrible when her face started to distort, hinting that she was about to burst out crying in the middle of a five star restraint.

Oh fuck, what had he done? Scorched earth policies can either make you or break you.

No... He was Pete fucking Wentz, he didn't need some inbred looking social climber to help him be at the top of his game. He was born there, with the rest of the New York Upper East side.
Sign up to rate and review this story