Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A nasty, guilty pleasure.

How are things on the west cost?

by GossipGirl 1 review

Here you're movin' real fine

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-02-16 - Updated: 2008-02-17 - 791 words

0Unrated
Author’s note : Oh yeah sorry for the cliffhanger... I was going to continue the last chapter onto this one but I decided not to so I could piss you guys off xD You should comment on that ^^


Tossing her dark and very elegant hair over her shoulder, Daisy attempted to concentrate on what Holly was babbling about. “But this dress won’t work, see? It’s got this low, slut look to it that just wouldn’t look good on you. You need something like this.” The blonde placed a magazine in front of Daisy, pointing at a gorgeous dress with a green sash by Oleg Cassini. It would have been pretty if that damn green sash wasn’t there, and Daisy might have seriously considered it for her wedding, but something screamed “Scarlet O’Hara”.

“I’m not suggesting this one, but just something like it. This is your first wedding, right?” They both started smiling and laughing at hearing that since it was plainly obvious that, yes, this was Daisy’s first wedding, and hopefully only. Sitting back on the expensive leather couch, the brunette crossed her legs beneath her favorite outfit: Milly round neck shift dress, speckled tights, Spectator Platform Oxford shoes, Mulberry Wilton shoulder bag. She looked gorgeous and sophisticated at the same time with her dark brown hair lightly curled and cascading down her back. Her makeup was simple, and as usual, earth colors.

“Alright, thanks Holly. I have until next year to get ready since it’s going to be in France, so we don’t have to pick everything out right now.” Daisy explained, readjusting herself on the rather uncomfortable couch in the famous wedding designer’s high rise apartment. It was actually funny, Daisy and Holly had gone to school together and were actually good friends, so it worked out just fine. Woo discounts, but it wasn’t like Daisy didn’t have the money.
“France? Oh wow, that sounds so amazing.” Holly squealed and grabbed Daisy’s cheeks, kissing them both. “Oh, I am so happy for you! We need to stay in touch, really, I miss you, Daisy.” The blonde’s deep, green eyes looked like sequins in the light compared to our favorite socialite’s doe eyes.

“Yeah, it’s actually near where we used to go as kids. Remember?” Daisy grinned, showing off her gorgeous white teeth. This was enough to make Holly look like she was about to have a heart attack she was so happy. “Are you serious?” Holly grinned back when Daisy nodded to affirm it again. “I have to make invitations and stuff, which you can help me pick out.” Holly nodded when the other girl stated this, running her fingers through her blonde bob. “Alright, well, I have a customer that’ll be here soon, so I’ll call you soon. Love you, D!” Daisy smiled and responded with a ‘Love you, H’ before jumping up to head back home.

Jesus, there’s only so much of a blonde cheerleader that a girl can take, even if she is your best friend!




“Levi, good God Holly talks so much I thought my ears were about to fall off.” Daisy called out to her fiancé, taking off her oxford pumps and plopping down on the couch to browse through a Vogue magazine. “Sounds like real entertainment.” He laughed, grabbing some sort of Jew Food and offering it to her. “No, thanks. I can’t be a whale on our wedding.” She laughed, kissing his adorable cheek. Levi scoffed in reply, still in his Lawyer’s suit.

“Oh, yeah, some gay looking dude showed up today asking to know where you were. Pete Wer... No, that’s not right. I don’t know what his name is.” Levi rolled his eyes, nursing his Champagne and looking at Daisy as she flipped through the pages of her favorite magazine. “Pete Wentz/.” She corrected acidly. The thought of /Pete Wentz made her want to hurl. Heh, bad terms, alright. “Don’t let him in, for some reason he thinks that I want to be with him again.” She rolled her doe eyes before looking back at Levi, watching him drown the last bit of his champagne. “Thirsty? She grinned, putting Vogue down and turning to look at him.

“Um, yeah.” He laughed, grabbing the remote and flipping through channels. Sensing that apparently today was not a good day at the office, Daisy got up from the couch, examining her gorgeous wedding ring. It was kind of simple, silver band, but the Topaz in the middle of it was absolutely gorgeous, and, in a way, it reminded her of Pete’s eyes. Whoa, where did that come from?
Sign up to rate and review this story