Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Beautifully Broken

Chapter Twelve: Bitches and Talkers Get Stitches and Walkers

by falloutbaby89 1 review

I am so sorry i took forever

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Humor - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-02-12 - Updated: 2008-02-12 - 3273 words

1Original
You know how you get those heroin withdrawals or even Oreos withdrawals when you haven’t had either for a very long time. Or maybe even only a week? Yes, I was experiencing that.

The funny thing is that I don’t eat Oreos that much nor am I a drug addict…

I miss Patrick like crazy. I don’t know how James could do it when he wouldn’t see Max for weeks. Heck or even how Kara is lasting without sex for two weeks from Joe. I feel like a sexually frustrated maniac who has no idea what to do with herself. Don’t get me wrong because I don’t miss Patrick only for the sex, but I would really love it if he could hold me right now.

And the fact that I have to go pick my so-called siblings up from the airport does not make matters easier for me. I called Patrick the day after I got the call and told him everything. He said he’d help me out where he can with them and that I should be nice to them.

As if I wouldn’t…

Well actually…

Yes I am mad as hell that my father never said a single word about having another child. Heck I am even more mad that he had an affair for sixteen years or maybe even more and had the decency to get married in another country when he already was married. I can’t believe they actually let him go that. Don’t people check for these things?

But I decided I wasn’t going to put all that against my new brother and sister because they had nothing to do with my dad’s infidelity.


I pulled up at the arrivals parking and made my way inside the airport. Mrs. Burger had emailed me pictures of Scarlette and Josh and I realized it wouldn’t take me long to find them because I saw them standing looking around for me. Or at least Josh seemed like he was looking out for me, his sister on the other hand thought her nails seemed to be a better view than what was around her.

I walked up to them and finally caught the attention of Scarlette. I put out a fake smile.

Okay maybe I was not going to be extremely nice right away.

“Hi I am Lynn, your half sister,” I introduced myself offering my hand. Scarlette looked down at my hand then forced a sarcastic smile before staring back at her nails.

Oh this little girl does not know what is coming for her. I’ll let her off for today.

Josh, being the nice one took my hand in his and in a very heavy English accent he introduced himself.

“Hi, my name is Joshua,” he smiled, using his full name.

“Nice to meet you Joshua,” I smiled back genuinely. I think I will get along with this kid. Scarlette rolled her eyes.

“You can call me Josh,” he said. I smiled.

“Do you guys have all your stuff?” I directed my question to Josh who seemed to have more of a care to the world than his sister. Josh nodded, and I beckoned them to follow me to my car.

This was going to be a long day…

Half an hour later, thanks to daytime traffic, we finally arrived at our house. Luckily we had an extra bedroom and James brought the old twin beds he had at his parents’ house. Since this was all short notice, we had to do what we could.

“Um, this is where you guys will sleep. Sorry that you have to share a bedroom but this was all we could do in two weeks,” I showed them their room. Josh seemed accepting of the situation but his sister snorted.

Nope, I was not in the mood to yell yet.

She walked inside and threw her bag onto the floor after taking her iPod out and stuffing the phones in her ears. I raised my eyebrow.

“Don’t mind her, she’s always like that. Got an attitude problem,” Josh said when he saw my face. I smiled at him, thanking the Pope he was trying to make this easier for the both of us.

“Thanks Josh. Do you want me to make you something like get you something to drink?” I asked, trying to make things less awkward.

“Yes I’ll just have something to drink please,” he said politely. I smiled and we walked over to the kitchen. He sat on the stool by the island and looked around him.

“You’ve got a very nice house,” he complimented. I looked back at him.

“Thank you. It’s actually my best friend James’s house. I live with him because I don’t have enough money to buy a small apartment. His family is loaded so he told me I could stay with him. He’s a very nice guy, you’ll probably see him later,” I nodded, handing him a Mountain Dew.

“Do you go to varsity?” he asked curiously.

“Oh yeah my mom left me a savings account for college tuition so that’s what I am using now.”

“How long have you been friends for?” he asked, interested to hear more.

“Since I was five,” I smiled at the thought.

“Wow, that is a long time.”

“Yeah. What about you?” he shrugged his shoulders.

“Well, my best friend is in England right now. He was pretty pissed I had to leave him and come over here,” he shrugged, taking a sip of his drink.

“I’m sorry about that. May I ask why did your mother leave you?” I asked. He seemed to tense up which I don’t blame him for, but I really needed to know.

“She’s a drug addict. She started when my father, our father,” he corrected himself. I didn’t care, “left and said he wouldn’t live with us because his job in America was to big for him to leave permanently. Of course mother asked why we couldn’t come either he came up with some shitty excuse about his job not allowing it.”

“Then how did you know about me?”

“We didn’t. I had a feeling dad was having an affair and that was why he wouldn’t ever let us come here for vacations. When I heard he had a daughter who was much older than us I was upset and hardly spoke to him. I mean I imagined how upset you must have been.”

“I only found out about you guys two weeks ago. You do know your dad is in prison right?” I asked, thinking he didn’t know much about my parent’s relationship.

“The lady at child services told us, but she didn’t tell us why,” he said, shaking his head.

“Oh okay,” I nodded, not sure if I could muster up the courage to tell him why.

“May I ask why?” I froze, my breath hitched into my throat and I couldn’t get anything out. He must have noticed the lack of color in my face.

“It’s okay if you can’t tell me now,” he said reassuringly.

“Thanks,” I said. Just then their bedroom door opened and Scarlette walked out, the phone in her hand. I must have left it there before I went to pick them up.

“Some tart named Patrick,” she said, shoving the phone into my hand. Now she hit the right nerve.

“Hey, you dare call him that again and while you are living under my best friend’s roof, you will give us the respect we deserve,” I told her, sick of her shit.

“Excuse me but last I checked prostitution was against the law, don’t you think you should be in prison instead of our father?” she said, almost crouching down. Yes, I was stuck with my mother’s short genes and they got dad’s tall ones.

“Patrick can you call me in five minutes?” I said in the phone and hung up before he could say anything.

“You listen to me and you listen to me well. I am not going to tolerate this shit from you as if I am the one who caused it. What my so-called father did deserved him his place in jail. If you think you’re going to get away with being a bitch to me like that again think again sweetie ‘cause I can just as easily send you back to the UK first thing tomorrow,” I threatened. She smirked at me.

“I thought you didn’t have money. Are you going to sleep with your best friend to get it?”

I was about to launch myself on that brat when Josh stood up fast and came between us blocking me.

“Lynn just leave it. Scarlette, try to act decent or you could probably make us homeless for the rest of our lives if you keep this crap up,” he warned, I was still struggling to get out of his grip. Who ever thought my fourteen-year-old half brother could be this strong?

“You’re going to stand up for this twat who broke our family?” she spat, shocked at her brother. I again tried to get out of Josh’s grip.

“Scarlette go now,” he yelled. She muffled out an ‘ass’ and walked back to the room, slamming the door shut. Josh released his grip on me and I tried to calm myself down.

“I’m sorry I tried to hit your sister,” I apologized, trying to be the bigger guy.

“I don’t blame you. Sorry about her, she’s always had an attitude problem,” he said excusing her. I rubbed my temples, already feeling a migraine coming along. I walked over to the lounge with the phone and sat on the couch. Josh followed, feeling uneasy.

“Have a seat,” I sighed seeing his tension. He sat on the seat next to mine, his hands clenched together on his lap.

“Josh you can relax, I don’t bite,” I laughed trying to ease the tension. He smiled, relaxing a little. Just as he was about to say something the phone rang, I picked it up immediately.

“Hey baby,” I said excitedly, happy to hear his voice. I could hear him chuckle.

“Is it that bad huh?” he asked.

“Yep, but Josh seems to be a cool kid,” I said. At the mention of his name he raised his eyebrow at me. I mouthed ‘it’s okay’ to him and he nodded unsurely.

“That’s good to hear,” Patrick said bringing my attention back to him. I stood up and excused myself from Josh and made my way to my bedroom. There were things I didn’t want my younger brother to hear me say to my boyfriend. Once I got there I flopped myself back first onto my bed.

“Oh my god Patrick I miss you so bad,” I breathed out, rolling onto my stomach. He chuckled.

“I miss you too baby. I’ve actually been counting down the days and hours that’s how bad I miss you,” he said.

“Are you sure you don’t only miss the sex?” I teased.

“Oh I definitely miss that but I really miss holding you and kissing you,” he admitted, making me laugh. I for some reason started crying, wishing even more my boyfriend was here with me.

“Don’t cry baby,” he cooed.

“No Patrick you don’t understand. The girl is a nightmare, I swear if it weren’t for Josh I would have beat the living crap out of her by now,” I said.

“What she say to make you want to do that?” he asked. That’s what I like about Patrick; he always wants to understand both sides of the stories.

“She called you a tart and me a twat!”

“A tart…” he said unsurely at the use of the English word.

“It’s a derogatory term to call a prostitute,” I explained, upset. I could sense his brows rise.

“Oh, and what is a twat?” he asked, I could hear in his voice he was upset but didn’t want to make it obvious.

“Same as calling someone a cunt,” I sighed. Patrick gasped.

“She called you that?” he asked, unbelievably.

“Yeah and also a whore, see why I am crying baby?”

“Can’t they stay with your dad since they are his kids too?” he asked. I hadn’t told Patrick that my father was in jail, or that my mother was dead. I instead told him they had to stay with me while my dad was off on a trip.

“Don’t let it get to you. You’re stronger than that, I know. That is why I fell for you,” he said softly. I smiled, blinking back the tears.

“Why can’t there be more people like you in the world?” I laughed.

“Because the world can only handle one Patrick Stump. Don’t go launching yourself on your sister again okay?” he said.

I sit here and wonder while I listen to Patrick speaking and wonder how in the world could someone cheat on him or let him go because this guy is too amazing for words.

“Have I ever mentioned how much I love you?” I sniffed.

“Every time I mention how much I love you,” he smiled.

“When you coming back?”

“In a few days. Come on, let’s stop crying and think of all the great things we have,” he softly said. I chuckled.

“Like what do you have in mind?” I asked.

“Well I was thinking we could have phone sex but that will have to wait for tonight,” he whispered seductively. I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah I don’t think we would have accomplished much if we started now. I have a feeling JOSH AND JAMES ARE LISTENING FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE DOOR,” I raised my voice. I heard feet shuffling on the hallway as the tried to get away before I opened the door. I should have known James would already corrupt the poor kids. I heard Patrick laugh.

“Of course, James is already corrupting the kids,” he recited my mind.

“Can only be James. Which means I will have to love you and leave you,” I pouted. I heard him sigh.

“We hardly said anything,” he whined.

“I know my angel but I got kids here who I have to take care of before James does anything and before Scarlette does something horrendous I could go crazy,” I explained.

“So exactly how are we going to get away with having some alone time with them around?” he asked. I never really thought about that exactly, especially according to his idea of alone time.

“We will figure it out. Even tonight after we have the best phone sex you could ever ask for. Are you guys staying in a hotel tonight?” I asked, seductively. I heard him fake a cough, trying to hide his arousal in his voice.

“I can always make a plan,” he wheezed.

“No you’re not going to sleep in a hotel room just to have phone sex with Lynn,” I heard Joe shout in the background.

“Do you want me to tell Kara what happens when you get off the phone with her?” Patrick threatened back.

“Go ahead and have a nice long chat with Lynn,” he muttered that I could hardly hear him.

“That’s what I thought,” Patrick said smugly.

“What does Joe do when he is not talking to Kara?” I asked curiously.

“It’s a man thing babe, I can’t say,” he sighed.

“Oh yeah, bro’s before hoes,” I nodded.

“Well, yeah but you’re not a hoe. Actually you’re my hoe but in a very sweet way,” I could hear him grin innocently.

“A sweet hoe?”

“Well the things you do when we’re under the sheets are too amazing to be innocent,” he smirked.

“Patrick Martin Stump, to think your fans think you’re this innocent singer in the most successful band…”

“I never led them on to think that.”

“Yeah and let us keep it that way because I don’t want your female fans to know exactly what they are missing.”

“And exactly what is it that they are missing?”

“Can we please remember that Joe is in the bus too,” I heard Joe shout. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“I guess I’ll have to tell you that tonight,” I giggled.

“Yes I gotta go do an interview anyway. It would be a good story if they saw me with a hard on,” he said, making me laugh more as I imagined it.

“All right baby, talk to you later,” I said.

“Bye my baby, I love you,” he said softly.

“I love you too.”

I hung up and made my way downstairs to see James sitting in front of the TV with Josh playing video games. Scarlette was sitting on the couch reading the Rolling Stone issue with the guys on the cover. She caught me looking at her and smiled annoyed. At least the feelings are mutual.

Just as I was about to go to the kitchen the doorbell rang, making me jump slightly. I opened the door to see Ashlee and Kara looking sad as if someone died.

“Kill me now somebody please kill me now,” Kara moaned, walking past me into the house.

“If you go to the kitchen you will find a butcher’s knife. Bring it over here and I’ll take care of that for you,” James said, not taking his eyes off the screen.

“Fuck you, you ass,” Kara spat. Kara and James didn’t hate each other; they just liked to play along like that. I saw Josh try to bite in his smile. Kara noticed the boy next to James and looked at me for an answer.

“Oh that is my half brother Josh and unfortunately my half sister Scarlette,” I told her and Ashlee.

“You have siblings?” the two females asked.

“Yep. Guys this is Ashlee and Kara,” I introduced.

“You’re Ashlee Simpson,” Josh said in realization. Oh yeah, I forgot he didn’t know I have some really famous friends…or that my boyfriend is in a famous band.

“Yes I am,” Ashlee smiled. My eyes turned to Scarlette as I heard her snort.

“Ha, acid reflux my ass,” she rolled her eyes. I think I should get that butcher’s knife for James. Ashlee raised her eyes at her.

“Excuse me?”

“Don’t give a shit about her she’s suffering from bitch-a-litis,” I said. Ashlee nodded, not taking her glare off Scarlette. Damn, I never knew Ashlee could be fierce.

“Alright so what brings you guys here?” James asked once he and Josh got back into their game.

“Kara’s suffering from sex withdrawals with Joe,” Ashlee blurted, laughing.

“Shut up, as if you’re not missing passionate nights with Pete either,” she defended herself.

“Okay let us take this conversation to the kitchen. Let’s not scar the younger ears please,” I laughed, pushing Ashlee and Kara into the kitchen, where we could take behind closed doors about the loves of our lives.

They should totally have a reality show for rock stars girlfriends. I would like to see if we’re the only one’s who suffer like this when they are gone on tour.
Sign up to rate and review this story