Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 45

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

hahaha

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-02-12 - Updated: 2008-02-12 - 548 words

0Unrated
“OMG, they are like so cute!”

“I know, you think they are gonna be a couple?”

“Duh! Didn’t you see then last night? They were like all over each other”

I heard giggling, I slowly opened my left eye and saw Chelsea and Emily on the couch giggling at each other. I remembered that there was only one couch, and I knew that I was on the floor. But why am I on something soft? I raised my head and found myself lying full on Dylan. A small squeaked escaped my lips.

“Mary-Anne, you’re awake!” Chelsea squealed.

“Good morning gorgeous” Dylan croaked from under me.

“Aww” Chelsea and Emily cooed.

I gave a quick smile and slowly got off him. As I sat up my head started pounding from last night’s drink. I groaned.

“Here” Chelsea handed me some painkillers and water.

I took it and quickly swallowed the pills with the water.

“So, you two remember anything from last night?” asked Emily with a smirk.

I slowly nodded and looked at Dylan who nodded too.

“I swear, it was so cute! I bet Dylan didn’t have much fun like that for a long time” Emily explained.

“Oh wonderful” I mumbled.






After breakfast with them, they insisted on driving me home. It was about a half an hour drive so we had music and talking to waste our time. I was sitting in the front seat with Dylan. I knew the girls did this on purpose. I frowned.







“Come on, we’ll walk you to the front door” said Chelsea.

“Please no, you’ve already taken me home. It’s cool” I said and got out of the car.

“Please? We don’t want you in trouble” Emily insisted.

I shook my head, “No, its fine”

They nodded.

“Fine, call me if anything goes wrong” Dylan said.

“Uh… I don’t have your number” I said.

“You do, I saved my number on your phone” he gave a cheeky smile.

“Ok, thanks” I said.

“Bye Mary-Anne! We’ll see you next time!” they all waved as Dylan drove
off.

I waved back and headed to the front door. I opened the door and face Bob.
His arms were crossed over his chest as he frowned down at me.

Shit was the only word going through my head.

“Where were you?” he asked.

I was surprised that his voice was calm. “Um…” my voice stuttered. I gulped; I shouldn’t be scared I mean this is my life. I can do what ever I want with it. “I was out with friends”

“Friends?”

“Yea, friends”

“So not our friends? As in not Frank, Gerard and Ray?”

I shook my head. “Was that your friend that was on the phone to me last night?”

“Uh.. yea. Sorry. He just grabbed the phone off me”

He sighed. “I don’t know what happening to you Mary”

I stared at him blankly.

“You’re not Mary no more”

“Of course I am” I argued.

“You are not! I don’t even know if you’re my girlfriend”

Girlfriend. I am Bob’s girlfriend.
I’ve never thought of that for awhile now. What is happening to me? Am I changing?










LOL!!!!!!
please review!!!!!!
running late to skul!!!!!!



xx
Sign up to rate and review this story