Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 44

by disturbedangel6 2 reviews

Mary gone to park. has new friends!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-02-12 - Updated: 2008-02-12 - 647 words

0Unrated
I slammed the front door of the house shut. It was 7am in the morning and I just called a taxi to drive me around. I hope no one wouldn’t mind. I actually didn’t care if they did mind. But I just need some time alone, and sooner or later I’ll be back home before dark. I hopped into the taxi and just told the driver to take me to a quiet place.





“Thank you” I paid the driver and got out. I was at a park, a different one. It was a place to relax. I quickly sat under the shade under a tree and pulled out my current favorite book which was ‘Twilight’ by Stephanie Meyer. It is the greatest book alive! It was about a vampire who Edward Cullen falling in love with a human girl was named Bella Swan. I wish Edward Cullen was mine.

I sighed.






I blinked open my eyes and from the daylight I shut them again. It took time for my eyes to adjust to the light. I fell asleep after reading my book. I looked around and saw a bunch of teenagers about my age maybe younger all wearing black, they were chattering a lot.

One girl with long blonde and black hair noticed me staring at them, “I’m sorry, did we wake you?”

I shook my head, “No its fine. Do you happen to know the time?” I asked as I sat up.

“4.32pm” she read out loud.

“Oh ok” I frowned. It was getting late already.

“Come sit with us” said a red haired chick.

“Nah, its fine” I smiled.

“No come” insisted a boy with long black shaggy hair.

“Fine, ok” I said and sat next to them.






They were pretty cool people. There was Chelsea which was the red haired girl, Emily the blonde and black haired girl and Dylan the guy with the long black hair. So overall they were pretty good people.

“Aah, I’m, bored” Dylan leaned on
his elbow.

“Well there is one thing we can do” Chelsea smile slyly.

“Get drunk!” Emily shouted happily.

“You wanna?” asked Chelsea to me.

I shrugged, “Might as well. But where are we gonna end up?”

“My house of course” Dylan
grinned, “SO anyone got drinks?”

They all shook their heads and
looked at me.

“I don’t have any too, but I guess we can go buy some” I said.

“Nah, we don’t have our fake licenses” Dylan frowned.

“Well I can get them” I suggested.

“You can? So you like a fake now?” Chelsea asked.

“NO, I’m legal” I smiled.

“Really?” Dylan asked.

I nodded.

“Wow, we’re like 16” Emily said.

I laughed.






“And then! He goes ‘Well you haven’t talked to me so please LEAVE ME ALONE!” I laughed.

Dylan patted my back, “Wow this Bon sounds like a MONSTER! RAWR” he raspberry kissed on my neck.

Chelsea and Emily laughed also.

I didn’t know what the time was, but all I knew was that we were drunk at Dylan’s house. I grabbed my beer and took a few sips. My phone started vibrating under my arse so I pulled my phone out and laughed at the screen.

“Bob is calling me!” I sang.

“Ooh let me answer!” Dylan grabbed my phone and pressed the answer button. “Hello! This is Bob right?... Yea well dude Mary-Anne is like not like you no more! She’s mine now!... who am I? I’m Dylan, Mary-Anne’s babe!...Omg Mary-Anne you’re amazing! Faster! OMG! ARGH! MARY-ANNE! FUCK ME HARDER!” he moaned and shut the phone on Bob’s face.

We burst out laughing.

“Dylan you are so dirty minded!”
Emily playfully slapped him.




















Uh.... yea short again! SORI!!!
school tomoro
i got more written lol
:D
i'm so cool!
PLEASE REVIEW!!!

xx
Sign up to rate and review this story