Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 43

by disturbedangel6 4 reviews

lol the next day!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-02-11 - Updated: 2008-02-11 - 547 words

0Unrated
I rubbed my eyes and opened them. It was quiet and the sun was out. I looked around me; I was in the living room on the couch. Mikey’s legs were next to my head as he lay on the couch with me. Last night’s actions all came to me in an instance.

“Shit!” I muttered and my head hurt from it.

I slowly got up and made my way to the kitchen and grabbed the painkillers that were on top of the microwave. It was 2:36pm, it was late. I swallowed the pills with water and sat on the chair as I rested my head on the table.

“I’m so sorry Mary” I heard Mikey walk in.

I sighed as I closed my eyes.

“I swear it doesn’t mean anything!” he said.

I pulled my head up and looked at him. “Are you sure? It looked like it did mean a lot to you”

“It doesn’t matter Mary” he went to get his painkillers too.

My eyes widened. “So… it did mean something to you?”

He swallowed his pills and turned to me. “Mary we were drunk, it doesn’t mean anything”

“Mikey” I looked at him sternly.

He sighed, “Ok fine, it does mean something to me. But I don’t want it to get in between our friendship”

I massaged my temples. “Oh Mikey” I mumbled.

“I’m so sorry Mary, I didn’t mean it, I swear!”

“Why didn’t you tell me this before?” I stood up, “You just took advantage of me!”

“I did not!”

“I was drunk!”

“We were drunk!” he sighed, “I’m sorry Mary, really I am. Just forget anything happened”

“I can’t!”

“Hey, what’s happening?” Bob came from downstairs. He looked irritated.

“Bob?” I simply stated.

“Nothing, I was just going” Mikey mumbled.

“See ya” Bob said in monotone.

We watched Mikey walked out of the house and slam the door behind him.

Bob turned on his heels and headed upstairs.

I looked at him oddly, “Bob are you ok?”

“Yea, just fine” he said without even pausing to look at me.

I ran up after him and turned him to me, “Bob, what happened?”

“Nothing happened”

I raised an eyebrow, “Bob are you ok? You look pissed off”

“Damn right about that” he rolled his eyes.

I stared at him. What did I ever do wrong? “Bob talk to me” I followed him as he made his way to his bedroom.

He abruptly turned to me and I was about to crash to his chest, “Listen, you haven’t been talking to me these passed days. So please leave me alone” he barked and walked into his room. With a slam his door was closed and I was left standing there all alone.

I stood there stunned. What was on his mind? I shrugged my shoulders and made my way downstairs to the kitchen. He’ll come to me if he wants to talk it out.
















I am seriously sorrry for its tooo short!
but i have them written once again...
but i have to liek get off the pc lol
:D
but tomorro
forst thing in teh morning i'm typing it up at school
:D
plz review!



xx
Sign up to rate and review this story