Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 42

by disturbedangel6 5 reviews

the dance and other things

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-02-08 - Updated: 2008-02-08 - 1063 words

0Unrated
Mikey took a deep breath when we stood behind the doors to the school hall for the dance. The music was loud and we could hear the students cheering and chattering away. I gave Mikey a reassuring smile.

“How are they going to believe that we’re a couple?” he asked as he
stared blankly at the green doors.

“Well we can just tell them the juicy stuff” I said.

“No, I mean what if they want to see it physically” he blushed.

“Oh” I stared at the double doors too. “I guess we can act like a couple for a night” I said. I grabbed his hand and wrapped his arm around my waist.

“Mary, its ok…” he looked
uncomfortable.

“Come on, it’ll be fun!” I smiled.

“Are you sure? We can go back home”

“Mikey there’s not need to back out”

“Ok” he said and pushed the doors open.

The hall was over crowded by people dancing and standing around. The DJ stood on the stage with his equipment and played some RnB crap.

We walked through the crowd and made it next to the tables of food.

“Do you want some drink?” Mikey asked.

I nodded and watched him pour the drink into 2 plastic cups. We both took a sip and gave a sour face.
“It has alcohol in it” I stated.
“I know” Mikey looked at his cup.
“Oh well” I smiled and took another sip.
The dance thing was pretty ok although Mikey and I chatted away about random shit. It was fun. I mean, I’m not really into dancing to RnB music so I was fine.
“Hey Mikey!” some dude with blonde spiky hair called out.
“Hey” Mikey called back and a couple of dudes with their partners walked towards us.
“These are your friends?” I asked.
“Yep” Mikey answered.
“Ok, do what you have to” I said.
Mikey slightly sighed and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.
“So you got a girl” the blonde dude said as he checked me out.
I felt Mikey’s grasp tighten around me, “Yea this is Mary-Anne. Mary these are my friends Alex, Jim, Angus and Sam”
They all waved at me. The girls looked at me weird.
I nodded, “Hey”
“So how did you manage to meet a hot girl? I thought you didn’t attract any” the guy with the blonde hair who was introduced as Alex smirked.
“Mikey does attract hotties, he’s just not interested” I answered for him.
He chuckled and ignored my smart comment. The music in the back ground changed to a slow music, “Oh I love this song! So Mary-Anne sweetie, care to dance?” he held out his hand to me.
I didn’t want to but I didn’t know how to reject him.
“Actually, I’m going to dance with her. You just go dance with your date” Mikey jumped in and pulled me to the dance floor.
Alex and his partner who was surprisingly blonde too followed us.
Mikey wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped mine around his neck. He leaned in near my ear, “I don’t know how to dance” he said in panic.
I chuckled, “Just follow my foot steps”
He nodded and started to follow my feet and was getting pretty good in it.
“You guys don’t really look like a couple” Alex said suspiciously as he danced next to us. “Are you guys even a couple?” he raised his left eyebrow.
“Yes, of course we are” I blurted out.
“Well I don’t see you love birds do anything at all. See Kayla, I kiss her in public” he said and kissed the blonde haired girl. He pulled away and stared at us.
“And?” Mikey asked
“Just wondering… Mary-Anne isn’t Mikey so slow? Look he’s not even lovey dovey with you” he gave a disgust face.
“Look, can you just…” I couldn’t say anymore because Mikey’s lips were on mine. I closed my eyes and Mikey’s tongue licked my lips. I let him in and our tongues danced. I felt comfortable. I mean this was Mikey that I was kissing. Mikey the one who was always there for me in the good and bad times. Mikey who is… my best friend! Mikey who is Gerard’s brother! Mikey who I never have feelings for! I was going to pull away but I noticed that we were on the dance floor. I guess this doesn’t mean anything for the both of us. Mikey’s just trying to prove that we are together which was fine by me. He finally pulled away and left me panting.
“Well, is he a good kisser?” asked Alex.
“Yes” I breathed out. I mean he was.
Alex chuckled.
“Uh… Mary lets just go and get some more drink” Mikey said hesitantly.
I nodded and followed him.
“Trying to get her drunk so she can sleep with you, smart move!” Alex called out from behind us.
“Don’t listen to him” I told him.

We spent the night drinking and we were pretty much pissed by the time the dance was over. We slowly walked while stumbling to my house because Mikey said that we should go so Bob wouldn’t get worried.
I laughed. “You’re so funny Mikey!” I said.
“I’m only funny for you babe” he said and rested his arms around my shoulder.
I giggled.
The walk would normally take 20 minutes but with us drunk it took more than 45 minutes. We reached my house and slowly knocked the door. Bob opened the door looking frustrated.
“Where were you guys?!” he asked.
“We were like in the dance” I answered and made my way in with Mikey.
“Making out, I know” Bob crossed his arms over his chest.
“OMG, yea!” I said. “Everyone loves making out with me!”
Mikey chuckled and threw himself on the couch.
“Fine, whatever. Just sleep and don’t wake up mum or dad” Bob said sourly and walked out of the room and upstairs.
“Oooh you pissed him off!” Mikey said.
“Shut up lover boy!”
“I’m only called lover boy ‘cause I love you” he said.
“Really?” I said and sat next to him.
“Yes” he answered and we made out again.
Sign up to rate and review this story