Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 41

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

Mikey's dance! And listen to what Gerard has to say. what happens to Mary?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-02-07 - Updated: 2008-02-08 - 1094 words

0Unrated
“Gerard we saw each other like the day before yesterday” I said with a smile.

“But we weren’t alone” he pouted his bottom lip.

I chuckled, “Yea you’re right, I miss you too”

His grin got wider, “You’re beautiful”

“Thanks” I blushed.

“Too bad you’re going to the dance with Mikey. I should have had the same idea as him. Well I guess they’re right, I’m the dumb brother” he smiled with a frown.

I chuckled again.

We sat silently and just listened to each other breathing. Suddenly

Gerard shifted his body to me with a
look of affection on his face.

I knew what was going on as he leaned in until our lips touched. It only took a few seconds before we were making out violently. After our make out session we stared at each other panting. Gerard was on top of me, his hazel eyes were full focused on me.

“Mary, I love you so much” he said.

“I think I love you too” I said honestly.

“No I mean seriously, I love you. You’re the only one I think about day and night. I always think about that night. I always dream of us together in the future. My heart never slows down when I hear, think, see or even talk to you. I love you so much Mary. My life is dedicated to you, it’s like I only live for you” he stared into space as if he was realising things as he talked. “I’m gonna do everything I can to show you that I’m a better person. I want to show you that I love you so much! I’ll prove it to you if you want!” he sighed. “It’s just that I want you so bad Mary. You’re taking over me, I don’t do things that I normally do it’s like your controlling me. I love you” he looked at me waiting for me to say something.

I was overwhelmed by all of this that I couldn’t even say anything.

“Come on, say something Mary!
Please” he begged.

“I... I don’t know what to say” I felt disappointed in myself. “But I love you too and you have changed Gerard. I just…”

“I swear I’ll be good forever Mary. Just please trust me!”

“It’s not that”

“What is it?”

“Bob” I mumbled.

“Oh” he frowned. He shifted off of me and sat on the edge of the bed.

I sat up too. I ruined everything.
Gerard turned to me again, “Well, you gotta choose Mary and I’ll respect your decision” he looked down.

I nodded.

We sat there in silence for 30 seconds and Gerard’s door knocked.

“Come in” Gerard sounded tired.
I wanted to hug him and tell him that I loved him so much that I didn’t care about Bob and the others but I couldn’t because I did care about the others. I just wanted to run and escape this place just needed some time alone. But I couldn’t just be a coward and run off. I mean I have done that a million times.

Mikey walked in to the room with a cheeky look on his face, “I knew it! I knew there was something going on!” he jumped.

We looked at him slightly angry.

“You eavesdropped on us?!” Gerard yelled.

He shrugged his shoulders, “Yes kinda”

Gerard groaned. “Great wow this whole thing is now in the open!”

“No it’s not! I swear I won’t tell a living soul!” Mikey said honestly.

“How would I trust you?” Gerard narrowed his eyes at his little brother.

“Because he can be trusted” I said.

They both looked at me.

“MIkey’s been there for me ever since”

Mikey grinned at his older brother. “Anyway, Mary its like 7 now so I think we better go”

I nodded, “Ok” and waited for him to get out.

“Oh” Mikey looked lost and left the room.

I turned to Gerard who looked upset. “Gerard don’t be like this”

“How can I not be like this?”

“I don’t know”

We sat in silence again.

I decided that I should go and stood up. “Gerard I just want you to know that don’t regret that night we had” I said and exited his room.








Mikey and I walked in silence. I really didn’t like this silence. There was too much silence!

“So what are you going to do?” asked Mikey.

I knew what he was asking about. “I don’t know”

“I mean, Bob loves you and Gerard definitely loves you. It’s pretty hard in this type of situation…” he stopped when he realised that I wasn’t walking with him.

I stood a meter or two behind him just trying to hold back the tears.

“No Mary! I didn’t mean it in a bad way!” he pleaded and ran and held me
in his arms.

I cried in his chest. I don’t know how long I cried but it felt like a long time. Reality just hit me.]

“It’s ok Mary. A lot of people are in these type of situations. You’re not the only one” he whispered to me when I kept on reciting ‘why me?’

“Mikey I love you’re brother. I swear I do! I’m just confused with the fact that he just somehow has feelings for me. And Bob! I cant break Bob’s heart! I did it too many times!”

“Honey Bob is worried about you”

“What? He is?” I stopped sobbing and lift my head to see his eyes.

“Yes, he worried that something has changed. You’re not his Mary anymore”

“Oh God I knew it! How do you know?”

“He just had to let it out. He’s scared that you might run away again or do something else. He says that he wants you to be happy even if you don’t want to be with him”

My eyes widened, “He said that?”

“Yes. I think you should tell him”

I groaned in stress. “Mikey I don’t wanna think about it. Let’s just go to this dance. I wanna forget” I said.

He simply nodded and without letting go we walked down the footpath























Please tell me what you think? Is it goiong over board? you think? And what should Mary do? Coz i seriously dont kno! NOT EDITED! sorri! at school
:D


xx
Sign up to rate and review this story