Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 40

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

Mary gets ready for the dance!!!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-02-06 - Updated: 2008-02-06 - 699 words

0Unrated
I hit the alarm clock and it fell on the hard timber floor. I sighed and kept my eyes closed as I hugged my pillow. It was 10.30am and I did not want to wake up to the bright sunny day. I was going to enter a deep sleep when my phone started buzzing the song ‘A Box Full of Sharp Objects’ by The Used. I sat up and pressed a button on my phone. The screen changed and told me to wake up early because it was the day I was going to the dance with Mikey. I remembered that I wrote that last night because I knew the alarm clock alone wouldn’t wake me.

“Great” I mumbled to myself and got out of bed.





After the bathroom and breakfast, I got to work on what to wear to this dance. Mikey told me that I didn’t have to be so dressy which was fine with me. I sighed and stared at the clothes in my wardrobe.





At last I was ready and it was 5pm. I smiled at myself in Mr. and Mrs. Bryar’s room’s long mirror. I wore a white Victorian dress that was up to my knees. My hand touched the metals that were in my singlet with a built in corset that tightly hugged my torso. I looked pretty okay with the make up and my black hair that hung down my mid back with little beach waves. I used some foundation to cover up my bruises on my arms and legs. I didn’t want anyone else to know. The dance was going to start at 7 but Mikey was going to pick me
up at 6 so we can eat out before it.

“Mary! Mikey’s here!” Bob called out from downstairs.

“Coming!” I called back as I stood and decided if I should wear my boots or chucks. I finally decided that I should wear my rainbow chucks.



I ran downstairs and realized that it was only 5.15. I raised an eyebrow to Mikey who ignored it and smiled.

“Mikey said that he wanted to watch
a movie before the dance, that’s why he’s early” Bob explained.

“Oh” I said, “Ok let’s get going then”

I hugged Bob and purposely didn’t kiss him as I ran out of the house with Mikey. We were walking down the road, a few houses down my house and we still haven’t spoken.

“So what are we going to watch?” I asked breaking the silence.

“Actually I lied” he confessed as he looked at a bird on the branch of a tree.

“Um… why?” I asked in disbelief.

“Gerard wanted to spend time with you before the dance” he explained.

My eyes widened and my heart skipped a beat before it raced. “What?” was all I could say.

“There’s something going on between you two” he narrowed his eyes at me.

“What are you saying Mikey? There’s nothing going on”

“There is. I can tell”

“How?” I asked; still not giving in.

“Listen Mary, my brother talks about you so much. He says your name in his sleep over and over again. He won’t even talk or look at any girl saying that he isn’t interested. Also when I said that Gerard wanted to spend time with you, you smiled!” he said pointing a finger at me.

“We’re just friends. I guess we’re excited because we’re friends again” I said.

‘I’m sure” he replied a she rolled his eyes.

We arrived at his house and Gerard jumped into my way and hugged me.

“Well I’ll leave you two alone” Mikey said grumpily and walked off.

“Come on” Gerard grabbed my hand and led me to his room.

I sat on his bed and watched him as he hysterically sat next to me with a wide grin on his face.

“I miss you” he said as his hazel eyes focused on me.





















soooo sorri!!!!!!!!!! i had to get off
but i'll get more tomoro
its all ready writeen just need to update lol
please tell me what u think
:D


xx
Sign up to rate and review this story