Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 39

by disturbedangel6 4 reviews

hahahaha!!!! will they be found? will Bob find out?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-01-31 - Updated: 2008-02-01 - 1204 words

0Unrated
“Mary, wake up” someone shook me.

I turned and opened my eyes and found Gerard staring at me only inches away from my face. I smiled at him. He had his arms around me the whole time last night. We were in our clothes from yesterday which were dried from the rain last night. Though it was still cold even though the sun was out in the sky.

“Mary! Gerard! Where are you?” I heard from a distance.

My eyes widened. “They came for us!”

“Yea, that’s why I woke you” he smiled.

I slowly got up from the pain that ran throughout my body and helped Gerard up.

He was about to walk to the entrance of our cave when I tugged his arm gently. He turned to me with a confused expression.

“Don’t tell Bob” I mumbled.

He smiled at me again, “Don’t worry, if you don’t want him to know then I won’t tell”

“Really?” I looked at him astonished.

“Yep” he nodded.

“Don’t tell a living soul then” I said.

He raised his hand into the hair. “I promise Mary-Anne, that I won’t tell a living soul about what we did last night”

“Because of you do…”

“I will get killed by you” he ended my sentence.

“Ok” I nodded and followed him out of our little cave.




“Bob, I’m fine” I snapped at him as he attempted to carry me out of the car.

He looked taken aback but didn’t say anything as he gave me way as I slid out of the car and slowly walked to our house.

We just came back from the hospital after they found me and Gerard in the cave. The doctors said their Okays and Gerard and I were free to go home. I don’t know why I snapped at Bob like that.

Mrs. Bryar opened the door before I even knocked and gently hugged me. “Thank God you’re ok”

I smiled briefly at her and Mr. Bryar.

“Would you like any food?” she asked.

I shook my head. “I’d like to get in my room. I’m really tired”

She nodded. “Bob carry her up” she ordered her son.

I guess I shouldn’t object after all its hard going up the stairs.






Bob carefully laid me on my bed and sat on the side of it as he stared at me with a concerned face.
I ignored his stare and shut my eyes.

“Mary, are you ok?” he asked. “Did something else happen that you’re not telling me?”

Yes! Dumb arse! Gerard and I explained to everyone what happened to us by Eric and Aaron. The police were searching for them. I didn’t answer him. I was too tired.

“Mary, you gotta tell me”

“Nothing happened Bob” I answered him with a sigh.

“Gerard did something didn’t he?”

No, more like we did something. I opened my eyes and stared at him, “Bob, what are you saying? Nothing happened. Why do you always think that Gerard did something?”

He shook his head, “No. it’s just that you’re acting all distant from
me”

I sighed. “Bob, I have a lot on my mind at the moment”

“Ok” he nodded. “Get some sleep” he said and left my room silently.

I guess I did break his heart. I’ll apologize tomorrow. I shut my eyes again and in a manner of seconds’ deep sleep have over taken me.







“So how are you guys feeling?” Ray asked me and Gerard.

Ray, Mikey, Frank and Gerard came over our house to watch a movie.

It’s been a week since we were found and I was feeling a lot better.

“I’m feeling ok” I answered.

“Yea me too. But my stomach hurts though” Gerard said.

“You’ll be ok” Frank hugged Gerard.

“Ok, let’s watch the movie!” Mikey stood up and put a random DVD into the player.







The movie was great, but I wasn’t paying attention to it. My right hand was held by Bob and my left hand was held by Gerard which was hidden under the pillow that was between us. I couldn’t help but smile and Bob noticed but didn’t say anything, I guess because he must have thought I was smiling because we were holding hands. I didn’t know what I was doing like this, holding two guys hands but I didn’t care. I don’t know why I didn’t care and I didn’t bother to know the reason. I looked at the clock that hung on our living room wall and quickly got up which startled Bob and Gerard. I walked into the kitchen and filled my glass with water. I pulled out a packet of pills and swallowed one with water.

“You’re taking contraception pills?” whispered Gerard from behind me.

I turned to him, “Yea we didn’t use any contraception that night, why?”

“I hope you started taking them the day after”

“I did” I smiled.

“Oh ok” he nodded. “Bob knows?”

“Bob knows what?” Bob came in which startled both of us.

I quickly slipped the pills in my pocket and looked at him
innocently. “What?”

“You said Bob know” Bob said to Gerard. “What do I know?”

“That….” Gerard thought.

“He asked if you know that I’m going with Mikey to the dance” I lied.

“Oh!” he smiled, “Yea, surprised?”

“Yea totally” Gerard chuckled.

“Well come on, lets go back or we’re going to miss out the best part!”
Bob said.

We nodded as we stared at each other
awkwardly.






I walked into my room from the bathroom and grabbed my pants that I wore today and searched its pockets for the pills but couldn’t find it. I stared at it with fear in my face. It was suppose to be in there. I thought for a while trying to remember if I put it somewhere else. I shook my head. I didn’t. I gasped. And ran into Bob empty room just in case it was there or he got it or something. I found the pills on his table beside his bed. I stared at it, I was absolutely sure that I did not come into his room at all today. I was in the living room watching the movie with the guys. My eyes widened as I remembered when Bob asked me where the hairbrush was and I told him that it was in my room.
“Shit!” I whispered to myself and grabbed the pills quickly and quietly ran into my room and hid the pills deep in my wardrobe. What am I going to say if he asks? I sat on the floor in fear. I stood up and locked my door and went to my bed. I should think of a reason. I thought to myself and tried to go to sleep but believe me it was hard.













hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol
funnnny
u better review me
coz i'm sick
and i'm still writing the story!
please review though
:)
and apparently Frank isnt married yet still engaged....
is that true?







xx
Sign up to rate and review this story