Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Down We Go.

All I Want To Know Is The Truth, Which Can Only Be Told By You.

by AshamedToRiseAndBe 7 reviews

Amy talks to Gerard!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-02-12 - Updated: 2008-02-13 - 596 words

0Unrated
Hi everyone!!!
Thankyou for the reviews!
Emmi, I'm not expecting a cookie on my doorstep tomorow morning. Valentines day makes me sad. =[ but you know I loves you anyways!!! Id send you a cookie too but I don't want your girlfriend to kill me either!


Awkayys onto the story.

............................................................................................................................................

Amy's POV





With all the exitment I had forgotten to talk to Gerard. So that was what I was planning to do this arvo, since we had no homework. Mikey, Ray, Casey and Frank were going to some guitar factory about half an hour away. Casey was pretty much dragged down. I wanted to go as well but I needed to get this out of the way. The others had left straight after school so it was time for me to get going.
I slid into black hoodie, grabbed the room keys and walked out the door.
I took a deep breath and knocked 3 times.
Gerard opened the door. His hair was messed up and he had smudged eyeliner on his pale face.
He looked at me confused.

"Ah.. H-hi." I said nervously.

"Hey. Come in." He said opening the door wider to let me in.
I sat down on his couch and he sat on the bed.

"So, what are you here for?" he asked quietly.
Now there was no turning back. Is there? I can still make a run for it. Can't I?

"You okay?" he asked.

No I couldn't.

"Umm... yeah. I-i just haven't seen you a lot latley. Is everything okay?" I asked, looking at him.

"Yeah fine." He snapped.

"Are you sure? I mean, you haven't come out of your room all weekend." I asked worried.
He was playing with the logo on his chucks.

"I'm fine, just not feeling well." He said digging his nail underneith the logo, trying to rip it off.
I sighed and sat next to him.

"Is it Mikey?" I asked quietly.

He looked up at me with is big hazel eyes.
"What would make you think it's Mikey?" he asked.

"Frank said-"

"Frank's a liar." He cut me off." If you're gonna believe every word he says you can just leave." He said nodding in the direction of the door.

"I don't know what to believe. All I want to know is the truth, which can only be told by you."

"Okay. So maybe I liked you a bit and yeah I'm jelous of Mikey but I'll get over it. Just leave me alone." He said looking back to his shoes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"Cause... cause Mikey needs you. He's the happiest I've ever seen him with you."he said. Tears were forming in his eyes but he fought them back.

I placed my hand on his making him look at me again.
"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"Don't be. Like I said, I'll get over it." He said wiping his eyes.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" I asked him.
He nodded.

"But if things go bad with you and Mikey, remember, I'll always be waiting for you." He said softly.

I brushed his black, messy hair behind his ear and softly kissed him on his cheek.
He looked up at me as a shade of red crept to his cheeks.

"Thank you." He whispered.
I wiped the lipstick off his cheek with my thumb with a smile.

"Id better be going." I said as I stood up.
Gerard stood up too and hugged me before letting me out.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sorry its short but I have singing lessons... again.... reviews are much loved!
Sign up to rate and review this story