Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All the things she said

Chapter 9

by clutsy_93 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-02-13 - Updated: 2008-02-13 - 1493 words

0Unrated
Okay, this is not my laptop, it's my dad's, my laptop is getting fixed.
eg: crappy chapter.
My laptop should be back soon, it's been a week in a half, I started updating cuts and bruises but forgot to save it/
My Bad, Please forgive me.
-------------------
Gerard’s POV

I picked up my mobile and Mikey was still at my side.
“Mikey maybe you should like give me some privacy with her” he stared at me but didn’t move.
“Fine” he smiled and moved closer towards me, I found Mel’s number and called her, but it went straight to her voicemail. I sighed and closed my eyes, what could she be doing.
“Maybe you should phone the apartment phone?” spoke Ray, I nodded in approval and dialled away, she picked up, I jumped up and then I heard her voice.
‘Hello?’ I sighed and then everyone looked at me.
‘Mel its Gerard did I wake you?’
‘No I was just doing nothing’ I just felt like yelling at her right then.
‘How about you come on tour with us, I mean Jamia is as Frank wants to see her and his child’
‘Aww, he knows?’
‘Yeah he does, know what do you think?’
‘Uhm, I don’t know probably not as of the modelling and yeah’
‘Please, we can hang out’ Mikey looked at me and took the phone of me; I jumped on his back and tried to grab the phone.
‘Mel its Mikey here, please come we can hang out just you and I’ she sighed and then Mikey smiled at me.
‘Fine, I’ll come soon’
‘How about today at four as Jamia is coming then and we’ll get her to pick you up?’ spoke Mikey again; I really wanted my mobile back.
‘Sure, okay then bye’ she hung up and I snatched my phone from Mikey’s grasp and looked at him.
“Okay well you got her to come that’s a start” he smiled and got up, Frank came to my side.
“Gee it’ll be okay, trust me” I nodded and jumped back in my bed, I need some more sleep; I rolled over and opened up my curtain and the sun about to rise, gosh! For seven in the morning it took it’s time.
Mel’s POV
“SHIT” I screamed no way, what am I going to do? It’s one in the afternoon and i’m still in my Pjs, I ran to the shower and then started packing, not ready for this shit yet. I heard a knock at the door and opened it Jamia smiled at me, and grabbed my bags.
“Hey you shouldn’t be carrying them, as you are pregnant”
“Ha! Nothing will stop me; i’ll be the invincible mother” I laughed at her and then followed her down the stairs to the car and we got in and drove off to the airport.

(Skipping the whole flight)
We grabbed our luggage I grabbed Jamia’s and we were out waiting for the guys to pick us up. Frank came running and pulled Jamia into a hug.
“I’m going to be a Daddy, Mia were going to be parents, FUCK YES!” she laughed at him and then Frank came over and hugged me.
“How are you Miss Mel?”
“Yeah alright thank you, how are you going Daddy?”
“Very good and happy” And then I saw Gerard in sight he came up to me and hugged me, he lifted my head to his and was about to kiss me but backed away, I felt rejected.
“I missed you so much” he spoke, I looked at him with the confused look and he sighed.
“We need to talk, but not now on the bus” I nodded and we followed Frank and Jamia to the car, we got in and the driver took us back to the bus, Gerard’s was looking at me I could feel it, he could burn a whole through my head with all the glaring, we pulled up at the bus and walked in, no-one was here, but Gerard took me to the back and sat me down on his bunk.
“Now what’s going on Mel and don’t lie to me because i’m not in the mood” I looked at him and he stared at me.
“Nothing why?”
“DON’T FUCKING LIE” I jumped at the change of tone in his voice; he is fucking scaring me now.
“What am I lying about?”
“What did you do last night?” shit! He knows.
“I went out to the club with Gabriella”
“Yeah and you fucking got some drugs and slept with a guy who fucking drugged you. MEL YOU PROMISED ME” I moved back and hit the window, no use saying i’m sorry because it’ll be a waste of time.
“I didn’t mean to, I just needed it, it’s so hard to quit and I needed a hit right away”
“You promised ME” he started pacing up and down.
“Who did you sleep with?”
“Honestly I can’t remember as I was fucking drunk”
“MEL WHY DID YOU DO THIS, YOU KNEW WHAT I WENT THROUGH WITH THE DRUGS NEXT THING I KNOW YOU’LL THINK ABOUT SELF HARM AND FUCING SUICIDE” I jumped up and pushed him down.
“DON’T RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME” he pushed me down to meet his gaze.
“Why do you think I didn’t kiss you, because some fucking filthy guy had kissed you and touched you?”
“Is that why”
“Yes it is, I can’t bare to think that some guy fucking touched and had sex with you when we did”
“Why are you so worried it’s not as if we are going out?”
“I’M SORRY, WHAT DID YOU SAY?”
“G-Going out?”
“OKAY, I THOUGHT WE WERE SORRY FOR YOU, I NEED SOME FUCING SPACE, I GOT YOU TO FLY OVER HERE SO I COULD HELP YOU” he got up and stormed out, where I saw Jamia and Frank trying not to listen to the conversation we were having.
“WHAT DO YOU MEAN SPACE? DON’T YOU DARE WALK OUT ON ME GERARD, I WAS SO FUCING SCARED WHEN I WAS TAKING THAT SHIT, YOUR FACE KEPT POPPING INTO MY MIND, IT WAS BAD, I WAS BETRAYING YOU, YEAH I KNOW THAT, BUT DON’T THINK FOR ONE MINUTE I WASN’T THINKING ABOUT YOU”
”OH THAT MAKES IT BETTER YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT ME WHEN YOU WERE HAVING THAT SHIT SNORTED INTO YOUR NOSE” he opened the door and I grabbed his arm, he snatched it out of my grasp and looked at me.
“I’m so fucking sorry I betrayed you”
“Whatever I need some space” he walked out and I followed I saw the rest of the guys walking but the stopped when they saw Gerard and I.
“What space Gerard? Space that means you’ll fucking drink?”
“Hey don’t judge me, I don’t get fucked up and let guys sleep with me”
“YOU ARE DOING THIS OUT OF ANGER YOU WANT ME TO FUCKING SHOW YOU HOW MUCH IT HURT?”
“What?” I looked down and he came to my view, Mikey sat down on the bench and was pretending to talk with the guys but I knew he was looking at us.
“I was so fucked up Gerard, but when I was so out of it, I remembered you, I don’t even remember that night because I was drunk, and I know it was my bad-”
“Is that meant to make me feel special you remembered me?”
“HEY I’M TRYING TO HELP HERE”
“Go on” I nodded and looked down.
“You have no idea how sorry I am, but I need you Gerard you are the other half of me, without you I would probably rot on the outer side and inner side”
“What do you need me for?”
“I need you to help me, I want to quit, it’s fucking bad what I go through, I don’t want to have a kid and then the kid ask me, what it was like when I was twenty, it’ll break my heart to know the kid would hate me and call me such words as whore”
“And it would kill me if the father was one of them drunk men because it wouldn’t be your child” he looked at me totally shocked.
“What, my child?” I nodded and he looked at me with his mouth hung open.
“You would want to have a kid with me?” I nodded and pulled him into a hug; he kissed my cheek and breathed against my neck.
“You’re half forgiven and i’ll help you, I promise”
“And I promise you from now on, i’ll be honest with you and for you to teach me to stop”
Sign up to rate and review this story