Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All the things she said

Chapter 8

by clutsy_93 3 reviews

'Frank has left the building'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2008-01-11 - Updated: 2008-01-11 - 3065 words

0Unrated
Here it is, the start of the story.
the acutal start, the other chapters were just to get it going, but know this was my
plan the whole time.
Enjoy and sorry about the wait.
Hope it's long enough (:Thank you
people who nagged me to update!!
it worked. and now I can't wait to start the next chapter.
Posting Chapter 9: Monday or the Sunday. Or Saturday night (Aussie Time)


--------------------------

I was now at my own apartment bored as fuck, I looked at my phone and saw I had a missed call, I quickly dialed back.
‘Hello’
‘Gerard, sorry I missed you’re call I was at Jamia’s’
‘Yeah Frank said, I miss you so badly and I’m so horny right now’
‘Gerard, I miss you aswell but for me being horny nope ’
‘Not funny, can you fly out to see me?’
‘It’s only been 24 hours, Gerard I’ll come out next week’
‘Baby, come tomorrow’
‘Gee no, I’ll come next week’ I heard him sigh and that bought a smile to myself.
‘What are you wearing?’ is he ever going to give up.
‘Actually nothing at all’ I heard him moan against the phone.
‘Shit’ I heard someone say in the background. “Gerard’s got a fucking hard on” it sounded like Frank; I smiled and heard everyone laugh, I heard some rustling and then it went quiet.
‘Fucking idiots, that’s hell embarrassing’
‘Gee it’s funny’ he sighed and then I heard some soft music playing.
‘What are you up to today, its day right?’
‘Yes it is, I don’t know maybe just go walk around’
‘I trust you remember, I know it’s hard me not being there’
‘Yeah okay, well I might go know’
‘Please be careful, if you want I’ll get Jamia to come over?’
‘Gerard I’m fine, bye’
‘Okay, bye chicken’ and with that I hung up, I looked up at the clock and saw it was 12:30, I jumped up and went to my house phone and called up Gabriella.
“Hey Miss, where are you?”
“Well I’m actually at my boyfriends, but later on I’m going clubbing”
“I’m there, come by my apartment and I’ll see you here?”
“Awesome, see you around seven then” I smiled to myself and left the apartment, I need something to wear.

.Gerard’s POV.
I sighed to myself; I can’t exactly go out to the main room because of the bulging in my pants.
“Gee, who was on the phone?” I looked up from my bunk and saw Mikey, he came and sat down and I quickly grabbed a pillow and hid the bulge.
“Just Melanie, why?”
“Why do you trust her? I didn’t mean to listen”
“Because I know she’ll do something stupid”
“Like what?”
“Drugs Mikey, you don’t give up that easy on drugs” he sighed and leant his back against the wall.
“Gerard what are you doing with her?”
“What do you mean?”
“Like is this just to make me jealous? Or is it because of you’re feelings from High School have come back?”
“Okay I don’t know who you think you are going into my personal life, but you cannot talk or have a say because you the reason why she is broken” he looked down.
“I’m going now bye” I got up from the bed and realized that the bulge was gone, I went out to the main area and saw them all smirking up at me.
“Have good phone sex did we?” spoke Frank, the rest of them laughed.
“Haha, Gerard got a hard on, not like you haven’t Frank” I spoke the rest of the guys all looked at him.
“That was just between you and us”
“Do tell Mr. Iero?” asked Bob,
“No, my personal life” he said being a little kid. We all sat down next to him including me.
“Who did you get it over? Asked Ray,
“Fine, Gerard he came out of the shower with just a towel around him and as I recall I just had a pretty intense phone call with Jamia and all it took was to see Gerard’s butt” I smiled down at him. I looked over at the guys and they were grinning like idiots.
“So you ah, that’s fucking hilarious” and they both were on the floor laughing.
“I’m going to kill you Gerard” I jumped up and ran down towards the bunks with Frank chasing me, he jumped on my back and caused me to fall down and he started pulling at jacket.
“WHY!!!” is all he kept on screaming, Mikey looked down at us and then poked his head out and saw the guys on the floor laughing.
“Frank I already knew about you’re erection with Gerard” spoke Mikey, Frank stopped punching my back and looked up at my brother.
“WHAT!!” Mikey smirked and Frank started kicking me.
“You all suck” he got up and went to his bunk and closed the curtain; we laughed at him and decided to call it a night.

.Normal POV.
“Mel, I want to show you Colin” I followed Gab to the guy she wanted to show me, we walked through the hustle and bustle of people dancing.
“Here, Colin this is the sexy girl I was talking about” he turned around and his mouth hung open.
“Woah! Gab she’s pretty as you” I blushed and then Gab smirked at me.
“Enjoy” she whispered into my ear, I sighed and watched her walk away, but then I felt something brush up my arm, Colin smiled and I followed him into the toilets.
“I have just what you need” I looked at him and then he lifted up the cushion to the worn out lounge, white powder; my heaven.
“This one is on the house, you have to do a favor for me though” I looked at him.
“What do you want?” he smiled and pushed his lips to mine, his tongue suddenly forced it’s way in my mouth and within minutes he was pushing my head down towards his bulge in his pants.
“That’s what I want” I pushed him back against the wall and he snickered.
“That’s it baby” I kept down and licked through the jeans.
“Gab doesn’t have to know about this one” I looked up at him, with a confused look.
“Shh, angel get back to work” I nodded and un-zipped his jeans and freed his member, already hard, god with Gerard it took some teasing and then my thoughts drifted back to Gerard, he trusted me, for the first time of the day I had actually forgotten about him.
“Oi! You’re not paying me remember get back to work whore” I nodded and started to pump up his member I could already see the pre-cum so I didn’t have to fully take him in, I lowered my mouth on his head, he smirked at me. I flicked my tongue along the head and then fully took him in; it was a lot to handle let me tell you that.
“Suck and touch my balls” I nodded and reached my hand up and run my hand along his balls causing him to moan some other chick’s name, probably his actually wife or something.
I pulled him out of my mouth and flicked my tongue on his balls and watched him shudder, I quickly put my mouth on his member and ran my tongue along the base to the very tip and he exploded in my mouth.
“You better swallow or I won’t give you the drugs and I’ll hurt you” I nodded and swallowed.
“There we go princess” he helped me up and I did up his fly.
“Oh aren’t we taught good manners?”
“Yup” he handed me the powder and smiled.
“You disserved it; I’ll tell Gab that you went home”
“Thank you”
“No, No thank you for that pleasure, don’t worry about being an outsider, here is my number call me, and I’ll hook you up with better people that can give you the best feeling in life” I smiled and got on my knees and walked out, I hid the powder in my bag and walked out of the club and down the alley where no-one could see me or so I hoped. I took out my box and poured some of the powder into it, it filled up and I put some on the little spoon, I slid down the wall looking at it, I could see Gerard’s disappointed face, my hands were starting to shake and before I knew it my first load fell on the floor.
“Fuck, Gerard get out of my head” I spoke, I spooned up some more, and lowered just below my nose and sniffed it, the tinkling sensation went through my nose, I jolted back cause me to hit my head.
“Fuck” I mumbled I rubbed my head and spooned up some more, this time bigger, I did it in the different nostril this time to even it out but it went up through both.
‘This shit is powerful’ I thought to myself, I put one more blob on and felt something trickle down my face, I was crying. I quickly sniffed up my last batch and but the substance in my bag and waited for the magic to happen. I walked back inside and went straight to the bar.
“Gab, let’s get drunk” she smiled and nodded, I saw she had an extra guy with her; he was standing next to her boyfriend.
“Mel this is Jordan, Jordan Mel, Jordan works with Nick” I nodded and shacked his hand.
“Heard you want to get drunk?” I looked at him and smiled, he ordered some drinks and then we drunk the night away, we went to the dance floor after our second round and I felt him move closer towards me, unless the alcohol was affecting him pretty easy or he just wanted to touch me.
“You’re slow pretty” he started slurring his words, Yup he’s drunk.

.Gerard’s POV.
THUD!
“Fuck, stupid low beds” I mumbled, I looked at the wall clock and saw it was 7 in the morning, I saw that all the guys were looking at me smiling.
“Twinkle toes fell out of bed” spoke Frank.
“Haha, shut up” he smiled and continued staring.
“Something is wrong with Melanie, I know it”
“Like what?” asked Ray,
“Something bad, I need to call Jamia”
“She doesn’t know where she leaves” spoke Frank,
“She will in a second, I looked under my pillow and found my sidekick I flipped it up and found Jamia’s name and dialed.
“Loudspeaker, don’t want you having phone sex with my wife” spoke Frank, he gave me a glare; I shook it off and pressed the button.
“H-H-Hello?”
“Hey Jamia, sorry to wake you but have you seen Mel in the past say 4 or 6 hours?”
“N-Nope, why? This better be important” I heard some rustling and then a fan turn on.
“Hang on Gerard”
“Okay are you okay?”
“Just-” before she could finish I heard someone throw up, Frank quickly jumped up and sat down next to me.
“Mia what’s wrong? Do you need me to fly back?” and then the toilet flushed and water running and spitting.
“Sorry about that Gerard, just feeling sick”
“Mia, its Frank here, what’s wrong?”
“I thought this was Gerard?”
“Loudspeaker babe, now what’s going on?”
“Nothing, just feeling yuck in the stomach”
“Tell me babe, did you eat something bad?”
“You’re not going to give up are you?”
“No” I looked at Frank he mouthed sorry and I nodded and handed him the phone whilst all of us listened.
“F-Frank I’m p-p-pregnant” he dropped my mobile and stared into open space.
“Frankie are you there?” I picked up my phone.
“He is a little shocked right now”
“How can she be pregnant, we use protection she is on the pill, we be careful, we have never ever thought about not using condoms and the pill is meant to stop you getting pregnant, am I right?” he was panicking.
“Eh Mia, Frankie has left the building, I’ll talk to him later, I know this is you going out on a limb here now you are pregnant, but can you go around to Mel’s apartment, the address is Ipagaile, Apartment 10 on the 3rd floor”
“What do you need me to do?”
“See if she is there, what is the time?”
“Eh, it’s 2 o’clock in the morning”
“Okay, sorry for the disturbance”
‘She’s pregnant’ Frank spoke again, he was turning pale,
“Is Frank going to be okay?”
“Yeah I’ll look after him” she said goodbye and then hung up, I looked over and saw Frank was no longer there, in fact he was spewing just like his wife was, he came back and crawled his way into my bunk and curled up, we all gave him a confused look.
“This should be a happy experience Frank” spoke Bob.
“I-I know, but she’s p-p-pregnant, what will my mum say and dad”
“You don’t think they’ll be happy?”
“No, they didn’t even approve of Mia” he sighed and closed his eyes; his normal colour was coming back to life.

.Jamia’s POV.
I followed the directions Gerard gave me and found out where Mel was leaving, seemed like a scary place to me and then I saw some drunks, I squinted my eyes and saw a club in the distance, well if shes not here she’ll be there. I got out of the car and ran up the stairs all I heard was sex noises and it was starting to creep me out, I made it up and knocked on the door, no-one answered, but it was un-locked, I walked in and saw that Mel was indeed home, I closed the door and locked it behind me, he bag was on the table, I went to it and opened it up, her mobile, gum, lip gloss, drugs, compact mirror, DRUGS! I pulled it out and saw a whole bag full, the question is though where is she?, I silently crept down the hallway and opened her bedroom door ajar, and had a heart attack, she was asleep naked and the guy was getting dress, he went over to her side and pulled some hair out of his face.
“You are a pretty good fuck, god I feel bad for using you but hey you’ll get use to it, whore” he kissed her on the lips and moved down to her shoulders and lifted up the sheets.
“Hmm, good body aswell, nice tits, see you around” he tucked her in and started making his way over, I walked to the bathroom and hid behind the door, then I heard the front door shut, my heart stopped racing and went back to normal pace, I walked back out and heard her talking, I walked down and saw she was shaking, did that guy drug her? She jumped up and her eyes were bloodshot, Gerard isn’t going to like this one bit. I walked towards the main door and closed it behind me, I ran down the stairs and into my car I locked myself in and sped home, I quickly ran inside and dialed Gerard’s number, I sat on the bed only to be greeted by the dogs.

‘Hey Jamia, everything okay?’
‘Am I on loudspeaker?’
‘Yup, what’s wrong?’
‘Gerard it’s bad, real bad’
‘You’re scaring me, what did you see?’
‘Gerard she’s back to her old habits’
‘What did you see?’
‘I walked in, opened up her handbag, cocaine in there, I went down to her bedroom a guy was in her bed and she was asleep, she was drugged and drunk, he was dressing himself and went down to her side, he started whispering to her that she was a good fuck, called her a whore, and then he lifted up the sheet and said she had a good body and nice tits’
‘WHAT!’
‘Was she awake?’ asked Gerard.
‘No asleep, as I said drugged’
‘I-I, I’m going to have to come home aren’t I?’
‘No, she is going to have to stay with me or fly over to you’
‘Fly over to me, I’m going to have to talk with her and get her to confront me about it’
‘Gerard you have to be careful what you say to her, as the guy left, she was shaking and then she woke up her eyes were blood shot’
‘Fuck, this is bad, thank you Jamia’
‘Anytime, get Frank to call me at lunch time, I’m going back to bed, well try too’
‘Love you Mia, sleep tight’
‘Love you too, bye’ I hung up and took of my dressing gown and climbed into bed, I rolled over to Frank’s side and smelled his scent and I soon started to drift of.

.Gerard’s POV.
“Gerard, we all heard” spoke Frank.
“I know you did, I trusted her”
“Gerard she didn’t need trust she needed someone to be there to look after her, you can’t go mad at her, I know she betrayed you but this is much bigger than trust, she is getting drugged now” spoke Bob, I looked over to see Mikey looking pale.
“I didn’t know it was this bad Gee, I just thought, shit I’m hell sorry for everything” he came over and hugged me.
“Its okay” I hugged him back and he cried into my shoulder.
“This is my entire fault; I shouldn’t have rushed into things”
“Don’t started changing this about you, we’ll deal with you later right now our main priority Melanie” I rubbed circles on his back and kissed his hair.
“Gee what are you going to do?” asked Ray.
“I’m flying home at lunch and bringing her on the tour for a week to sorter things out” he nodded.
“She needs help, not just talking physically”
Sign up to rate and review this story