Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All the things she said

Chapter 7

by clutsy_93 6 reviews

Just Drama.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2007-11-22 - Updated: 2007-11-22 - 1276 words

0Unrated
I walked out yet again from the same agency, I saw Jamia standing there and I smiled.
“Hey, where is everyone?”
“Well you’re phone went of during the shoot, and Donna would like to see you, apparently you’re mum is there and really wants to see you”
“And?”
“I’m getting there, I told them to take Gerard’s car, Sophie has taken them to the club because you’re mum is desperate to see you”
“Oh great”
“Come on, we’ll catch the bus I know what number to catch, it’ll be here in five minutes”
“Okay” I grabbed my handbag of her, and we walked to the bus stop, only small talk, we got onto the bus and I took out my iPod, I gave Jamia a headphone and we listened to Asteria, I saw the school come into view and Jamia pressed the button, and the bus stopped, we got out and walked.
“I remember this school, so many memories”
“Ha, I know” I smiled at her, and put my iPod away.
“I’ve had sex at that school” Jamia stopped moving and looked shocked.
“With who?”
“Mikey of course, I think it was our second time, we got caught”
“Woah, that’s hilarious”
“Didn’t Frank tell you about it?”
“No, we haven’t even spoke about you and Mikey, no-one has”
“Oh” I looked down and we stopped at the front of the Way household.

“Here we go”
“Hey I’m here for you, it’ll be okay”
“Thank you” I knocked on the door, and Donna answered it.
“Melanie, oh god you need some food, come in, hey Jamia” I smiled and we walked in, I walked through to the kitchen and mum was sitting at the table having a coffee.
“Mel honey, you look like you haven’t eaten in days”
“Yeah whatever” I sat down and so did Jamia, she sat down next to me and grabbed a biscuit.
“How are you going?”
“Mum, what do you want?”
“Olivia phoned; I told her you’re in Jersey”
“Is that it?”
“No, not even all of it the way you treated Darcy the other day was rude, I thought I bought you up better and are you and Gerard going out?”
“Yes, and mum I really don’t care about Darcy anymore, neither should you, she’s out of my life, no-one knows where I live”
“You live with Gerard”
“No I don’t, I have my own place”
“You never talk to me anymore, why?”
“Truth be told, I’m so over everything, my heart was broken when I saw Mikey come down the stairs with Darcy, I’m over my life”
“Heard about Gerard going on tour, he went last night?”
“Yeah, I’m looking after his place for a while”
“Oh thank god, someone can clean that place” spoke Donna, I smiled and went back to mum.
“Have you two had sex?” Jamia lightly kicked me under the table and I looked at her, she looked down and reached for her phone,
‘Hey baby’ “Sorry this’ll only be a minute” she walked of, leaving just me and mum, had no idea where Donna went.
“Mum, I’m not a teenager anymore you can’t enter my life, or read me anymore”
“Answer the question”
“Fine, we did, happy now you always get into my life and it feels as if I have no secrets”
“What are you doing? Is this just to make Mikey jealous?”
“No okay, I have really good feelings for Gerard always has okay, just drop the subject”
“Mel, it’s never going to be dropped you’re going out with Gerard, something has to be wrong with you”
“What’s that supposed to mean? He is a really nice guy okay”
“Okay Mel, no lecture”
“No mum, you answer that question, I’m going now”
“Mel sit down, I’m not finished” I sat back down and slumped into the chair.
“What is with this modeling business?”
“Everything, it’s like my life, like Gerard’s is singing and art”
“Okay, for five minutes can we not talk about Gerard?”
“Fine” I looked down and I could feel mum staring a me.

“Now, what is planned for you’re future here? Are you staying here or going back to Australia, to you’re drug life?” I looked at her, more liked glare.
“Mel, I do know about you’re past”
“Okay, I don’t care”
“Does Gerard?”
“He took care of me, throughout the week I’ve been here”
“Are you planning on staying with Gerard?”
“I don’t know, probably”
“Why not go after go after Mikey, he still loves you”
“And I don’t love him”
“Mel, why?”
“Listen I don’t want to talk about this, I’d rather keep it with Gerard and I, okay?”
“No it’s not okay, why don’t you want to be with Mikey?”
“Because, he gave up on us, he didn’t wait for me, so fuck him”
“Mum, I’m going” I got up, and went in search for Jamia; she was sitting on the verandah edge and looking at the clouds.
“I’m ready” she spun around and smiled, I helped her up and we went back inside.
“Okay, bye mum” Mum looked down, and I smiled to myself. She couldn’t break me, thank god. Donna came out and we both gave her a hug and left.
“Mel and Jamia, I want to see more of you when the guys are on tour this time” we both nodded and went for the door, we walked along the footpath.
“Wonna stay at my place tonight?” asked Jamia, I looked at her and sighed, everyone is diverting me from the damn club.
“Okay” she smiled and we walked towards the bus station, the bus arrived straight away, and we got onto it.
“What did Frank want?” I asked her.
“Just to say he landed safely and he missed me” I smiled to myself, and looked at her.
“Aww, that’s really cute”
“I know, but I have the worst news”
“What?”
“I took a pregnancy test before we left for the airport and it was positive, and I tried everything to try and tell him before he left”
“Oh congratulations, you must be happy”
“Sort of, but he is going to miss out on so much and I haven’t even told him”
“Hey, I’ll come with you when you have to go to the doctors, it’ll be okay” I grabbed her hand and we hugged.
“Why don’t you just tell him over the phone?”
“He doesn’t want to have kids”
“What? Why wouldn’t Frank want kids?”
“He just doesn’t”
“Listen if this is the same Frank as high school, then he’ll want kids, he was there for me”
“When you were pregnant with Mikey’s kid” I looked down, but I could feel her looking at me.
“Do you regret it?”
“Sort of, but the father would be Mikey and I still would’ve had to leave”
“Oh” she looked down and we got of the bus. I smiled when I saw her and Frank’s apartment; she opened the door, to reveal their dogs.
“This is home for me” I smiled and followed her to the couch.
“What do you want to do, like movies or anything?”
“Movies?” she smiled and we turned on the TV, I looked at the clock 3:30pm and Gerard still hadn’t call me. I felt a bit sad that he didn’t.
Sign up to rate and review this story