Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All the things she said

Chapter 6

by clutsy_93 2 reviews

Sex, Tour, Modeling and REVIEW. Next Chapter will have the club scene, this chapter is hella LONG.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-11-13 - Updated: 2007-11-13 - 3989 words

0Unrated
-After the show-
Normal POV
“Hey guys” I ran up to them, the show was amazing and I had so much fun.
“MEL” they all yelled and gave me a hug.
“You were awesome girl” spoke Jamia.
“Thank you, how about we go out for dinner?”
“Sounds like a plan” spoke Gerard; he grabbed my hand and pulled me back, and towards him.
“Babe, you were awesome and you’ll never guess who was here?”
“Uhm, you?” I smiled at him and pulled him into a hug.
“Well I was here, but no Mikey was here”
“What?”
“Mel he told me to tell you, he loves you”
“I don’t know what to say to that” I looked over Gerard’s shoulder and closed my eyes. Gerard grabbed my hand and guided me towards the door and we went in his car.
“Miss Maud’s”
“Oh yum, I love their mud-cakes”
“Yeah so do I” he grabbed my hand and I chose a CD to put in. I found Motion City Soundtrack and listened to The Future Freaks Me Out.
“Mel one day I have to go through you’re CD’s”
“Ha, no-one goes through my music, only me”
“Aww why not me?”
“I don’t know, I just don’t like people going through my music, I know it’s strange but you get that” he smiled and stopped the car.
“We are here” I saw everyone sitting at a table, and we went in, I sat down next to Gerard and Sophie.
“Mel, I loved you’re second run way, you’re dress and hair was just breathe taking”
“Everyone says I do best in scary shows”
“You do” I looked into her eyes and smiled, I grabbed the menu and already knew what I was ordering.

It was just Gerard and I at the restaurant, his legs were entwined in mine and we were holding hands.
“You’re beautiful” I felt myself blushing and looked down at our hands.
“Gerard, you’re amazing”
“Ha, I know” I laughed at him and we decided to leave.

I sat down on the bed in my apartment and Gerard followed. I patted the spot next to me, and Gerard sat down. I pushed him back and he fell flat on his back, and I straddled his waist, I saw his eyes wonder, they started from my neck and then I looked down myself, major cleavage, I felt something in my right thigh and looked down.
“Horny are we?”
“Maybe, just looking at you’re breasts does that” I smiled and pressed my lips to his, I looked him in the eyes and saw that he was looking directly at my eyes, it was such an intense moment, he pushed his tongue into my mouth and I still looked into his eyes, he didn’t close them or blink at all, I pulled away for air and felt something vibrating in his pocket he looked down and so did I, his mobile. He took it out and I got of him but instead he lay me down and straddled me, he flipped his phone up and answered it.
‘Hey, yeah’ he pulled of my shirt and looked at my lace bra, I felt him harden even more.
‘You are kidding me, I don’t know, when would we have to leave?’ he paused for a moment and took of his belt.
‘Tomorrow, I haven’t even had any notice about this, what do you mean I don’t have a choice?’
‘Fine, bye’
“I hate being lead singer of a band” he leant down and took of my bra.
“What’s going on?”
“I have to leave for Europe tomorrow, I didn’t even know about it”
“Did anyone?”
“Nope, Mikey is on his honeymoon and he’ll have to come home to pack, and I’m going to have to leave you”
“I’ll be fine, I normally am”
“I trust you, don’t stuff up please?”
“I won’t” Finally I’m free, I can go to the club tomorrow and take some fucking coke, I’ve been waiting since yesterday or the day before to do this. I felt his breathe linger along my neck and then he trailed kisses along my jaw bone down towards my belly button. I pulled of his shirt and took his shoes and pants off, I lifted my bum of the bed and he slowly slid down my skinny legs.
“Nice boxers”
“Shut up, I have to do laundry”
“How about when you’re on tour I’ll go around to you’re place and tidy up and do laundry?”
“Oh that would be a big bonus, if mum walked in on it now she’d have a heart attack”
“Gee anyone would”
“That’s not nice” I smiled up at him, and he lifted left leg up and slipped of my lace underwear and I felt myself get wetter and wetter.
“Love to tease chicken” he smirked and grabbed my breasts and started to message them.
“Fuck” was all I could get out, he smiled and went down to my right breast, he took the nipple into his mouth and swirled his tongue around. He pulled out and I pulled his boxers down roughly.
“Babe don’t rush this, I’ve wanted this for so many years and I’m finally getting it”
“What do you mean?”
“I wanted you when you were going out with Mikey”
“I never knew that?”
“Now you do” he traced his hand along the scar that was left from my abortion.
“Quick question, would you have kept the baby if you had a chance?”
“Probably not, I wouldn’t be able to raise a baby that young”
“Yes you could’ve you would’ve been the best mum around”
“Gerard, the father would’ve been Mikey, it would’ve killed you”
“Probably, but I was stupid in high school, I should’ve asked you out first”
“Uhm, but are you happy that I didn’t?”
“Happy about what?”
“I didn’t keep the baby”
“I don’t know” I looked him in the eyes, I reached across the table and took out the condoms and handed one to Gerard, he placed it onto his dick, and slowly slipped into me. I arched my back and grabbed his ass cheeks. I pushed him into me harder and faster, I looked up and Gerard and he had his eyes closed, I heard his phone buzzing but he didn’t even notice.
“Enjoying this rooster?”
“Hell yes, I could just stay in you forever but my dick is throbbing”
“Is that why you stopped?”
“Yeah, but I need to continue because it’s actually hurting now”
“I can sort of feel you’re dick throbbing against me”
“And I can feel you’re muscles tense up when you come”
“How do you know that?”
“It’s a guy’s secret, but now you know”
“Yes I do” he started to push in and out of me, and he had his eyes opened, he looked at me the whole time, but then they wondered down towards my boobs.
“Enjoying the show?”
“Yes because everytime I thrust into you, you’re boobs bounce and it turns me on even more” I wrapped my legs around him and squeezed them, he moaned in pleasure, he rocked his hips forwards and I felt his balls rock against my pussy, my muscles started to tense up and he smiled at me.
“You knew?” he smiled and nodded, I took my legs off him, and opened them further giving him plenty of access; he fully entered me and moaned.
“Oh god, this feeling is amazing” I felt a sudden relief go over me and Gerard crashed down onto my body, I felt his breathing slow down and he rested his chin on my breast, and looked up at me.
“That was amazing, Mel I didn’t know you were so good at sex”
“Thanx Gerard you make me sound so bad”
“You’re not trust me” he removed himself from me and took of the condom and pulled down the covers and got into the bed and I followed, he wrapped his arms around me and snuggled into my chest.
“I’m going to miss waking up next to you”
“Me too” he kissed my ear and turned of the light.

“Gerard?” I looked over the bed and saw he was no-where to be seen,
“Yeah” a huge relief waved over me, I got up and wrapped the sheet around me, 9:00am. I walked out into the hallway and saw Gerard watching the news while packing some stuff, I sat down next to him and he wrapped his arms around me.
“Wonna come back to my apartment?”
“Sure, give me a second” I searched on the floor and found a bra, a g-string; I slipped them on and put on an old tee and my skinny legs, a faded denim pair. Gerard chucked me some socks, I slipped them on and found some worn Dunlop shoes, I put them on and looked over at Gerard, and he smiled and got up.
“Let’s go” I nodded and grabbed my keys and phone; we walked down the stairs and towards Gerard’s car.
“I need to get a car”
“Yeah, because mum will surely want to see you and keep an eye on you”
“I know”
“And she’ll want you to stay over”
“Oh okay, will Darcy be there?”
“No way, she’ll be with her friend’s and being a total slut”
“She sounds like one”
“Ha, who else?”
“Sophie will be, Jamia, and Belinda”
“Like a girl house”
“Oh”
“Don’t worry about it” I nodded and saw Gerard’s apartment come into view. He stopped and we got out of the car, we walked up to his apartment and unlocked the door, he wrapped his arms around my waist and we walked in. Gerard suddenly stopped and I looked up at him and I looked in the direction he was looking, Mikey was on the couch and he looked up.
“Hey guess you got the news about the tour?” he spoke; he got up and walked into the kitchen.
“Mel when I’m gone you might aswell take my car, it’s not good sitting in the car park for two months”
“IS THAT HOW LONG YOU ARE GOING FOR?”
“Sorry I was meant to tell you” Mikey came out, and I smiled at Gerard.
“Come on, I have to pack” I nodded and followed him into his room; Mikey followed and sat on Gerard’s bed, Gerard took out his suitcase and plopped it on the bed.
“What to pack” he paced his room.
“I have no clean clothes”
“I’m doing you’re laundry while you’re away remember”
“Oh right” he pulled out his underwear draw and chucked it all in the suitcase.
“You’re not folding?”
“There is no point, when it’s on the plane it gets messed up”
“But you have more room”
“Yeah true”
“Here, I’ll fold and you just chuck you’re clothes on the floor” he nodded and Mikey laughed, Gerard just smiled at his brother. I took out his boxers and underwear. I started to fold away and then came his socks; it was hell trying to find the pair.
“GERARD, you have odd socks”
“I know, I’ve lost the other one to that black pair so I was like screw it”
“Has mum been here lately?” asked Mikey, Gerard looked up and so did I.
“Nope, only when you came, why?”
“Just asking you know she’d have a fit with this apartment”
“Ha, I know she’d probably like DIE”
“Trust me; she died when she saw my room”
“When was that?” I asked him.
“When we started touring, and recording she like made Gerard and I come home to clean it up, clothes everywhere and everything”
“Plus our rooms smelled bad, she said” I laughed at him and looked over at Gerard.
“I didn’t open the window for like months, and when I did the stench was gone” I laughed and he passed me his skinny legs, I folded them and he passed me his black pants and I folded them, along with just plain black shirts, his tie and belts. I went into his bathroom and packed his toiletries. Soap, deodorant (4 cans) you know how guys can smell, his make-up bag, toothbrush and loads of toothpaste. I did up the bag and walked back into the bedroom.
“Toiletries are done” he looked up and I chucked the bag at him, he put the bag in the suitcase and put his converse in his suitcase, he zipped it up and he looked at me.
“What?”
“Aren’t you going to put locks on them? You know what happened to Schapelle Corby, and the model, I forgot her name”
“But babe?”
“I can see the headlines, Gerard Way Drugs in his suitcase”
“Okay, okay” he went to his draw, but I un-zipped his suitcase, he forgot his laptop; I put it in the case, and then put it in the suitcase.
“Smart thinking” I smiled, and found his iPod adapter, and covers.
“You really don’t know how to pack do you?”
“Not really, normally I always forget something” Mikey and I laughed at him, and he handed me the locks.
“Put the keys in with you’re passport case”
“I don’t have a passport case”
“Then where does you’re passport go?”
“With Bob’s case”
“You’re a tool” I went out to the kitchen and found my case, I took everything out of it and walked back in,
“Here” I chucked it at him and he smiled.
“Please tell me you fill in your own form on the plane?”
“Yes, that is illegal if someone else does it”
“Good boy” he laughed and put his carry on case on the bed, he chucked in his jacket, nurofen, iPod and other stuff. I grabbed the locks and did up his suitcase.
“You’re safe” he smiled and took his suitcase of the bed, I grabbed his carry on luggage and we went out to the lounge room, Mikey grabbed his suitcase and Gerard turned around.
“Here are my keys, feel free to come and clean this shit hole” I laughed and locked the door. We went to his car and put everything in, Gerard and I were in the front and Mikey sat in the back, we picked up Frank and Jamia and drove to the airport.
“How are we all?” asked Frank, he had his arm around Jamia and smiled.
“Good, hell pissed that we are going on tour” spoke Gerard.
“I know, and I agree” spoke Mikey. I looked around the floor and found my C.D case; I picked it up and went through everything. I found my mixed C.D that had Jack off Jill, Alice Cooper, Kill Hannah and From First to last just random songs I loved.
“Mel can I have a look?” asked Frank, it was a red light and Gerard turned around.
“She won’t even let me look Frank”
“Why?”
“Because it’s something that she doesn’t like, people hell copy her and everything”
“Aww Mel but?”
“Fwankie no” Jamia punched him in the stomach.
“It’s like I don’t like you going through my shopping, you’d go where did you get that? How did you pay for that?”
“But a guy wants to know”
“It’s a girl secret”
“We guys have secrets aswell”
“Ha, I know one of them” I spoke; Gerard looked at me and smiled.
“I’m sure, try me?”
“Okay, when a girl is about to cum while having sex, the guy can sense when her muscles tighten like feel them”
“Oh the hell did you know that?” asked Jamia.
“Gerard told me” Frank leaned over and whacked Gerard over the head.
“It’s a guy’s secret tool”
“She wanted to know” spoke Gerard.
“I didn’t, you just told me”
“Whatever” he sighed and we all laughed at him. In this Moment came on Beautiful Tragedy.
“Mel where do you find this music?”
“I have my ways, I don’t listen to the same stuff, my mind wonders on myspace, and 78 records in Australia, is huge”
“I’ve heard about that place, when we tour there, Gerard we have to go” spoke Frank.
“Agreed” answered Gerard,
“I use to work there, I’d listen to CDs all day, and new bands that just came out or new bands that just made their first CD”
“Sounds like a cool job” said Mikey
“It was, but then Olivia didn’t like it so she put me into modeling”
“I forgot about that slut, I heard she doesn’t know you’re here” spoke Frank.
“She doesn’t I snuck of, let me guess mum told you?” he nodded and we arrived at the airport. Everyone took out their cases and walked up, we met Bob, Ray and Brian there, and they got their tickets and went upstairs. I followed behind Gerard, and we went of and bought some random stuff at the airport.
“Hey I should check to see how much I got paid for last night”
“Babe, I’ll have sex with you now, and pay $500 to just see you naked” I lightly punched his arm and found an ATM.
“I mean modeling”
“Oh well, for last night or my joke”
“Gerard, shut up” he nodded; I checked and saw I got $1000.
“Shit, is that how much you get paid?”
“Yep, I have another show tomorrow, but that’s a formal one, so probably more”
“Wow, I should be a model” I got onto my tippy toes and went up to his ear.
“Babe, model of you’re naked body including you’re dick”
“Okay stop talking like that, I’m going to have a fucking erection in a second”
“I’ll keep going”
“Please stop, that’ll be hell embarrassing infront of the guys”
“Haha, come on I think you have to go”
“No, not now” I heard the lady over the monitor and sighed, Gerard took me where no-one would see us.
“Visit me some time?”
“I’ll call you every night, okay?”
“I’ll answer you’re calls but I don’t know about visiting you”
“Please?”
“I don’t know”
“Listen do it for me, I’ll miss you loads you have to promise to come at least three times?”
“Fine” he pulled me into a hug, and we went to find the guys, they were saying their goodbyes, they looked at us when we came, Gerard grabbed his carry on luggage and turned to face me.
“I love you”
“Love you too rooster”
“Bye chicken” he pushed his lips onto mine, and forced his tongue into my mouth, I allowed this and our tongues brushed against each other’s. I heard a cough and we pulled out of the kiss and saw Mikey standing there, looking sad.
“I’ve got to go now, chicken”
“Bye rooster” he smiled and blew a kiss, he handed his ticket to the lady but then dropped his bag and came back.
“My keys” he passed me his car keys and gave me a hug and a quick kiss.
“I’ll call you tonight” I nodded and watched him leave; he looked back and blew one final last kiss. Jamia and the rest of the girls came to my side.
“You’re our ride home” I looked at Jamia, and laughed.
“I know, come on” we went down to the car and I unlocked it. I waited for the girls to get in and I started it,
“Wow, I haven’t driven in months”
“Don’t kill us” spoke Sophie.
“Don’t worry, I can drive”
“Where are we going?” asked Jamia.
“Uhm, I don’t know” I said,
“Oh I have a question for you girls in the back” spoke Jamia, “Who likes Darcy?”
“Eww, she picked on me in high school” spoke Belinda.
“I don’t no way, I went to say hi to her in the shops and she was with her friends and she called me a slut, and the Bob walked up and she started abusing me, I went home fucking crying”
“Wow, I didn’t know she was a bitch” I said,
“Yeah she is” they all said, I continued to drive but didn’t know where to go.
“Guys seriously where do I take you?” I asked. I saw Belinda whisper something into Sophie’s ear and then Sophie whispered into Jamia’s.
“Pick up Darcy and take her to a modeling show and let’s go clubbing”
“But you all hate her?”
“Hey the guys told us to be nice to her, so let’s be nice”
“Fine, where does she live?”
“She’ll be at her place, it’s just around the corner from here” spoke Belinda.
“Okay” I pulled into the driveway and Belinda and Jamia got out.
“This is going to be so much fun”
“Why?”
“She gets to see how skinny you are, she’ll be like so fucking jealous because she has wanted to model for ages”
“You guys truly are mean”
“Hey you don’t like her either”
“I know” she laughed and we saw them coming with Darcy. She got into the car, and we started driving to the agency.
“Where are we going?” she asked.
“Well first of, Melanie has a modeling show to go to, so we thought we’d go there and then go clubbing”
“Oh sounds like fun, how long does the show go for?”
“Uh, yesterday’s went for like 2hours so today’s I’d say an hour an a half”
“Cool” We arrived and we all got out, I walked in and saw Gabriella, and she came up and hugged me.
“Oh my god, everyone loved you, you’re being asked to model some clothes for a magazine tomorrow”
“Are you serious?”
“Yes, Cleo want you”
“Oh my god, that’s awesome, Gab this are my friends Jamia, Sophie, Belinda and Darcy”
“Oh cool, nice to meet you all” she waved at them.
“And guess what I’m you’re partner, so this is going to be so fucking awesome”
“I know” she grabbed my hand and I looked at the girls.
“Okay, you know where the entrance is?” Jamia nodded.
“Sit at the front; it’s a different stage I mean runway”
“What do you mean?”
“It’s going down on a ramp, and it’s spiral” spoke Gabriella. They all entered and we went to our dressing rooms. I found my clothes and quickly changed into them, I put on a shirt that had holes all in it, and a skirt that was ripped down the side, my hair was teased up and my make-up was running. The manager came towards Gabriella and me.
“I’m so happy for you girls, about Cleo, you know he magazine seventeen?” we both nodded.
“He wants to see some stamina and you might get on the cover of that magazine” we both smiled and hugged eachother. We were going down the runway to Marilyn Manson- Sweet Dreams, I went first again, and saw it was a huge crowd and cameras everywhere, I pushed my shoulders back, and walked down the ramp. I stopped halfway and waited for Gabriella, she came up and put her hands on my waist and I did the same, we stopped at the end and she spun me around and I did the same. I relaxed and went onto changing from then on it was hustle and bustle.
Sign up to rate and review this story