Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Escaping Darkness

Indecency in all Forms.

by brokenhalo

Indecency in all Forms. This is for kitkatpwl and her lovely reviews.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-02-14 - Updated: 2008-02-14 - 2893 words - Complete

?Blocked
Mary’s POV
Clinging to the warm blankets as I stared at the bus ceiling, tired eyes couldn't succumb to the land of dreams, especially when my mind was filled with smutty thoughts, all acting out with Ray.
Blushing with a nervous giggle, the sound of heavy footsteps erupted from the opposite end of the tour bus, toffee gaze lowered to my whitening knuckles before a shadow loomed over me.
“You're awake?”
“Obviously.” I caught Ray's gaze as I drew the blanket round my shoulders, sitting up. “How long do we have to stay on this stupid bus?”
Ray raised an eyebrow, sheering his burly body towards the kitchen counter, busying himself by making a pot of coffee before his evil reply slipped from his lips. “If someone had listened to me, you wouldn't even be breathing right now.”
“If you want us dead, why don't you just do it?”
Ray attempted to glance over his shoulder at me but he tensed, realising in my tone that I was baiting him, even in my weaken state I would still consider battling him with sharp words.
Rising from the couch, I took the couple of steps towards Ray, a hand delicately sliding beneath his T-shirt, nails scratching across his bare lower back as my tip toes brought me level to his ear.
“Well, are you going to put that bullet in my head?” I whispered eyeing his lips as they parted, tan skin breaking out into goosebumps.
Catching me completely off guard Ray swiftly moved from his spot, gripping my wrists pushing me back into the edge of the kitchen counter, glaring down at me as I ignored the pain from my cut. “Don't fucking tempt me.”
Staring into those big brown eyes, my heart pounded rapidly against my ribs, every beat wanting this sexy moody man for myself. I'd always been attracted to the wrong sort of man, the one more likely to slap me around than bring me flowers and treat me with sweet kisses.
“What's holding you back?” I taunted unwittingly leaning forward, Ray's eyes dancing between my parting lips and lusty gaze.
He sighed before locking his lips upon mine in a breath taking kiss, his teeth sinking into my bottom lip, drawing blood that swirled over our tongues as they battled for space in my mouth.
Fighting the moan gathering at the back of my throat, Ray released my hands allowing them to tangle up in his afro curls while his large hands went straight to the hem of my oversized T-shirt, clawing it frantically up my thigh.
Parting for breath Ray lowered his lips to my neck, repeating actions from the night before, no doubt creating marks I wouldn’t be able to explain, my hips buckling as his coarse fingertips traced the outline of my panties before completely ripping them off.
I gasped. “Ray! Don’t...”
“I’m not done yet sweetheart.” He smirked meeting my gaze as I tried to grab his hand and make him stop, my eyes fluttering with the tormenting contact, a low moan parting from my lips as I gripped his moving arm.
“Kiss.” I mumbled as Ray used his free hand to grab my neck, dragging me into a rough kiss, swallowing another moan as I felt myself getting lost in calming rhythm.

Sarah’s POV
“I feel like a prisoner.”
“That’s what we are.” Mary muttered as I leaned against the door frame, peering curiously down the hall studying the band members as they guarded our one escape. “We should be thinking of ways to escape, they can’t guard us twenty four seven or keep getting their security to wait outside the bus door.”
“What’s wrong with your neck?” I eyed Mary's neck, that was awkwardly covered by a zipped up hoodie. “Are those hickeys?”
“No.” Mary scoffed as bent down combing her black locks back to reveal more marks and bruises.
“Ohmygod.” I breathed eyeing the teeth marks in particular. “Who attacked you?”
“No one.” Mary replied defensively, slapping my hands away as her cheeks went redder than the blush coating them.
I raised an eyebrow. “Was it Frank? Did he force himself on you? Is that why you’ve been covering your neck the last couple of days?”
“I wasn’t raped, and I didn’t have sex.” Mary sighed, hands carefully unzipping her hoodie to give her some breathing space.
“I want details.” I stated firmly, amber gaze staring down at Mary, waiting for her secretive wall to crash around her.
“Okay,” she sighed, running a shaky hand back through her hair. “it was Ray, but we haven’t had sex.”
“Ray Toro?” Tone not hiding the shock I was in.
“Yes, Ray Toro.”
I laughed, I couldn’t remember Mary and Ray even speaking two words to each other since I had woken up from being passed out for a day, and now I was finding out he savaged my best friend. “Are you serious?”
“You know what I'm like with moody guys.” Mary replied weakly.
I dropped down beside her, peering at the marks until Mary’s toffee gaze glared at me. “So, ah what happened exactly?”
“We were baiting each other then the next thing I know, he’s kissing me and...don’t make me say it.”
“He didn’t just kiss you did he?” I murmured with wide eyes.
“He used his hand...ohmygod it’s embarrassing.” She cried covering her face with her hands.
“If you’re this embarrassed he must’ve known what he was doing.”
Mary blushed making me giggle, I wasn’t gonna let this juicy information pass any time soon.
“Trust you to hook up with a murderer.” I smirked, nudging my elbow into her side, Mary just rolled her eyes in reply. “What am I going to do with you?”

Frank's POV
Sucking deeply on my shortening cigarette, I heard footsteps thunder down the bus steps, Mary jumping off with a gasp as we locked eyes.
“I just wanted fresh air.” She explained quickly, motioning to climb the steps but I threw my cigarette butt away into the night, reaching for her wrist.
“You can stay, but I thought you would be sleeping.”
“I tried.” She murmured glancing down at her pyjamas, shivering slightly with a short gush of wind and I tugged off my hoodie draping it round her shoulders. “Thanks Frank.” Mary added slipping her arms into the sleeves, my hands gently rubbing her arms to bring them some extra warmth while watching her toffee eyes dance all over the place.
“I'm so sorry for hurting you,” I stated quietly. “I tried to convince them to let you go...”
“Don't apologise,” Her lips fighting an obvious smile. “a million girls would love to be me right now.”
“I wouldn't trade you for any of them.” I murmured making Mary blush, both of us noticing that our bodies were inches from touching, heated breath mixing as one.
“I should go.” Quickly taking off my hoodie, I covered the empty space Mary was trying to create, curling my arms round her waist I enjoyed the feeling of having her so close.
“No, stay with me.” I begged, noses unwittingly brushing. “I know what Ray did to you...”
Mary's mouth dropped open, cheeks flushing bright red as she tore herself from my embrace.
“He was bragging about it, and I don't want you to get your heart broken...”
“What an asshole.” She muttered lightly shaking her head. “Why would I give my heart to a murderer anyway?”
“We're not all like Ray.” I stated gently cupping her chin so she was forced to look me in the eye. “I would never hurt you like that.”
“I can look after myself.” Mary slapped my hand away as she ran up the steps.

Gerard’s POV
It made me uncomfortable when Mary and Sarah spoke so quietly and intently to each other, their eyes darting back and forth from the band before their lips moved at rapid speeds.
I knew they were discussing plans to escape, maybe even trying to guess if we had a weakness so they could take advantaged of it. Considering Frank had been moping for the last couple of days I assumed Mary still wasn't warming to him.
“Whose gonna look after them when we perform tonight?” Frank questioned handing me his cigarette, I took a deep inhale handing it back.
“Worm will,” Bob stated, fingers nursing their own cigarette. “I’ve already spoken to him.”
“What excuse did you use?” Ray leaned back in his seat, oozing authority with a smug smile that sometimes scared me.
“I told him they were fans, won some competition to spend the day with us.”
“But there’s still another week of touring left, not to mention a couple of jobs came in this morning.” Mikey mentioned looking up from his cell phone.
I sighed glancing back down the hall catching Sarah's gaze, her sweet lips curved into a small smile, which I instantly returned before blushing. “It’ll have to do for now.”
“I told you we should’ve killed them.” Ray grumbled climbing to his feet, stalking towards the front and descending down the stairs.
“We should go too.” Frank announced mimicking Ray's movements, the rest of us slowly following.

Sarah’s POV
Carefully painting Mary's nails with her favourite shade of black, we locked eyes, Mary's head falling forward in a curt nod as I glanced over at Worm, he was apart of MCR’s security and was guarding us while the band performed, not only their show but a couple of murders, or so we had overheard earlier.
“Hey Worm!” I called.
“What?”
“We’re starving, can we go to Burger King?” I flashed him my most flirty smile.
“The guys want you to stay here.”
Mary spun round in her seat, seductively blowing her nails before her mascara lashes fluttered up to reveal her toffee gaze, a move she had learnt from many years spent watching old black and white movies.
“They’ll never know, we’ll be back before them.”
“Aren’t you sick of Captain Crunch?” I question eyeing the cereal box in his pale hands.
“Yeah.” He agreed with a short chuckle. “Promise me though, you won’t tell the guys, they’re so protective of this bus.”
“Cross my heart.” Mary wickedly smiled, my own lips curving as step one of our escape plan was complete.

Dipping my fries into the pond of tomato ketchup, I happily chewed glancing at Mary who doing the same thing. The heavenly smell of Burger King floating around us as we sat in one of the red leather booths in the almost empty restaurant.
“This is the best Burger King I have ever had.” Mary smiled quickly unwrapping her Whopper burger as I sipped my coke.
“That’s only because you haven’t had it since we met MCR, can you believe it’s been almost five days?”
“Are you sure no one saw us leaving the bus?”
I nodded grabbing some of Mary’s fries. “There was no one around, the guys are gonna be pissed when they find Worm locked in the bathroom.”
Mary paused mid chew, harshly swallowing. “We should probably get out of here, the more distance between us and the band, the better.”
Lowering her burger, she slipped out of the booth seat, gathering her suitcase as I repeated her actions, our feet quickly walking us towards the entrance and out into the early evening.
“There’s the bus depot.” I pointed, amber eyes landing on our saviour as we walked along the pavement.
My heart was pounding in my ear with each step I took but I tried to ignore it, but I couldn’t shake the nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach.
“You get the tickets and I'll ask that bus driver if he can leave soon.” Mary instructed walking over to the man standing awkwardly near a parked bus while I made my way to the ticket counter.
“Two one way tickets please.”
“Forty dollars.”
Paying the girl, I took the tickets following the same path discovering the bus driver gripping Mary's arm, hauling her behind the bus depot. Freezing, my heart dropped as I caught a glimpse of Mary's wide eyes, she was fighting the man but his slender figure just violently shook her to stop.
My mind screamed for me to run, run away because Mary wouldn’t want me in danger, but I couldn’t do it, I couldn’t let her face them alone.
Tossing the tickets away into the night breeze I sprinted after the pair, rounding the building corner to see MCR standing menacing around Mary’s fallen figure.
Gerard saw me and jogged over, hazel eyes inspecting me before taking the suitcase from my hand, my mind going blank as I watched Mikey drag Mary to her feet by her hair, raising his hand to slap her but Frank caught his wrist, a tiny gasp parting my lips as I saw the blood oozing from her nose.

Frank’s POV
“Don’t.” I stated seizing Mikey's wrist as he attempted to take his anger out on Mary.
“Let me go!” He used other hand to punch Mary, her body flying back into the concrete wall.
Delivering a hard blow of my clench fist to Mikey's jaw, he stumbled backwards staring at me with wide eyes. “What the fuck is your problem?!”
“Leave her alone.” I snarled watching Mikey spit out a mouthful of blood onto the ground, his lip growing in size as the impact of my punch began to show.
“You’ve lost your fucking mind Iero! She’s a fucking whore that should be dead!”
I motioned to punch him again but Mikey's fist connected with my side, both of his hands going at my ribs until I managed to raise my knee to meet his groin, both of us doubling over in horrendous pain.
My eyes were blurring as I clutched my ribs that were no doubt bruised, if not a few broken.
“You’re both fucking crazy! She’s not worth it.” Ray yelled jumping in-between us. “Believe me.” He added eyeing Mary with disgust.
“Let’s get back to the bus.” Bob announced, grabbing Mikey's arm hauling him to his feet.
I met Mikey's glare, protectively moving before Mary waiting until he sighed, following Bob's orders with a mutter of curse words. I watched Gerard as he guided a numb looking Sarah pass the scene, his lips pressing warmly against her temple in a vain attempt to console her, maybe even convince her that she hadn’t seen her best friend get beat up.
“I can’t believe you would do such a stupid thing, Mikey would’ve fucking killed you.” I muttered facing Mary discovering she was crying, I could see the fragile teardrops falling from her blurry gaze and down her cheeks, mixing with the blood from her nose. “You shouldn’t have run.”
Mary sniffed composing herself long enough to hug herself, motioning to follow the others but I clutched the hem of her open hoodie, drawing her into my embrace as I ignored my pain. Burying my head into her neck, Mary cried harder clinging to my shirt as her tears flooded over my skin, my own eyes blurring as I realised she understood this life. She now knew how we felt from day to day, the constant fear of being discovered, the entrapment, even the loneliness within yourself.

Gerard’s POV
Handing Sarah a cup of coffee, I turned towards the front of the bus as Frank appeared, he was gripping Mary's lifeless hand, her toffee eyes were as blank as Sarah’s, blood smudged across her face. Both fully understanding what our life was truly like, as much as they wanted to escape, we did too. I had hoped Frank wouldn't get so attached to Mary, but considering Ray had only wanted Mary for a bit of fun, at least Frank would protect her and truly love her.
“Drink.” I urged Sarah, her hand automatically raising the cup to her lips.
“Maybe we should give them a sleeping pill, let them rest.” Bob suggested kindly from his seat beside Sarah.
“That’s a good idea.” Grabbing the bottle of sleeping pills from one of the kitchen cupboards, I shook a few into my palm handing a couple to Frank who lead Mary to his bunk, then to Sarah. She took them without a word, Bob taking the coffee from her hands as I helped her to her feet, gently guiding her to the bunks.
“You’ll be fine in the morning, you just need time to process.” I remarked raising the blankets as Sarah climbed beneath them, dropping them I motioned to draw the curtain across but her whisper stopped me.
“Please stay with me, please.”
Kicking off my shoes and removing my hoodie, I threw it upon my bunk across from Sarah's before climbing into bed with her. She sighed, cuddling against my burly form as the sleeping pills began to take their effect, kissing her forehead I closed my own eyes, knowing at least for tonight things would be peaceful.
Sign up to rate and review this story