Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Escaping Darkness

How Sweet it is to be Loved by You.

by brokenhalo

How Sweet it is to be Loved by You.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-02-15 - Updated: 2008-02-15 - 2113 words - Complete

?Blocked
Sarah’s POV
Smiling Gerard brushed my waves of brown hair away from my face allowing his adoring hazel gaze to focus on my face with a playful smirk, leaning closer I kissed his cheek loving how his warm skin sent shivers cascading down my spine.
“Aren’t you going to kiss me properly?” Gerard murmured shifting his head so his lips could try and catch mine but I leaned back, highly surprised that I was so frisky when I had woken in Gerard's arms. But after yesterday's horrible experience I wanted some happiness to fill my head and after all the innocent glances during the week, I was more than willing to just fuck him senseless.
“Maybe I don’t want to kiss you.” I replied allowing Gerard to roll me onto my back, his body following, hovering over mine as his hands expertly unbuttoned my jeans, easily sliding the annoying garment down my smooth thighs.
Locking eyes once again Gerard gestured to kiss me but just grinned, his heated breath falling over my lips, eyeing me as I bit my lip with the contact of his hands sliding across the top of my panties. My hips raised slightly as his fingertips caressed my thighs teasing my most sensitive area with brief touches, my hands gripping the sleep worn sheets wishing he wouldn't toy with me.
“Do you want me?” He asked casually, placing tormenting kisses on my stomach.
“Of course I fucking do.”
Gerard chuckled sliding up my body pressing his lips against the base of my neck, leisurely kissing and biting his way up my bare neck. “Gee...” I sighed as he reached a sensitive spot while I was still trying to tug his shirt up.
Sitting up over me, Gerard removed his shirt and helped me with mine as our lips locked in a tight kiss, his tongue slipping through my parted lips as I gasped with the contact of his hands unclasping my bra.
Sinking back against the sheets, my eyes closed in sheer bliss as Gerard's hands danced over my body, my mind melting away into his love and I embraced it with all of my heart.

Ray’s POV
Sitting across from Frank at the small dining table, I eyed him with a raised eyebrow, dark bags underlined his hazel gaze that was staring blankly into his morning coffee, his body tense from Mikey's beating the day before. Not that Mikey didn’t have his own battle scars.
“Did you get any sleep last night?”
“A little.” He murmured raising the cup to sip a couple of mouthful before falling back into position with a cringe.
“Maybe now is the right time...”
“No.”
I sighed, I knew that he was falling for Mary, and the longer she was around the more complicated our life got. Not that I liked the idea of Frank wanting Mary, I hadn't completely finished with her yet, I still longed to hear her moan my name again but I would enjoy killing her more.
“I'll take her to an empty field, straight through the head...”
“I said no.”
“Bob,” I growled glancing at the blonde man flicking through the newspaper. “tell him that I'm right.”
“Just leave Frank alone.”
“They deserve those bullets!”
“I fucking said no!” Frank snapped, climbing from the seat, throwing his cup into the kitchen sink so it smashed, his figure stalking down the hall as I ran my hands back through my hair.
Bob peered at me over the newspaper. “He cares about her, at least give him some time to say good-bye.”
“Whatever.” I muttered staring out the window.

Mary’s POV
Delicately applying the pink blush to my cheeks in a vain attempt to cover the bruises and cuts, I caught movement in the mirror and raised an eyebrow as Frank entered the tiny bus bathroom, hands nursing his ribs.
“How are you feeling?”
“Okay.” I murmured lowering the brush, running my fingers through my black waves so they sat neatly over my shoulders.
“Good.”
Quickly placing the bits and pieces of make up products into their little case, Frank's quiet comment threw me off guard, a skill he was expert at. “You look beautiful.”
“Thanks.” I blushed casting my eyes to my brush as I added it to my things, his warm slender body pressing against my back caused my eyes to snap back to the mirror.
Frank gave me a sweet smile, lowering his head to my shoulder as his nose trailed along the bare skin, heated breath caressing my cool skin that craved his touch.
After defending me yesterday, I couldn’t control the affectionate feelings towards him, there was a spark between us, had been since I first saw him. I was falling harder that I should’ve been.
“I can’t get Mikey's gaze out of my head.” I whispered.
“He is a good person, he just doesn’t remember it.” Frank replied embracing me warmly.
“Do you love me?” Locking eyes with Frank's hazel vision, his body tensed against mine as I realised that probably wasn’t the greatest question to ask. “I’m sorry.” I muttered tearing myself from his hold, gathering my things as I scattered from the bathroom.

Frank's POV
Gently slipping out of my bunk bed, I quietly traced my steps down the narrow hall into the living area, touching my bandaged ribs as I assumed Mary would be sleeping, but I discovered her kneeling on the couch, staring out the window into the blackened night, completely lost in her thoughts. Her fingertips lazily slid over the window glass as her body trembled in the cold air that filled the bus.
Walking over I retrieved the discarded blanket, draping it round her bare shoulders making Mary quickly jump to her feet.
“What are you doing?”
“I should ask you the same thing.” I retorted. “You’re thinking about running again aren’t you?”
Mary rolled her toffee eyes, trying to confuse me into thinking she was smarter and tougher than I was. That her question earlier in the day hadn’t complicated our relationship, hadn’t made my mind start considering that I would run away with her. But I couldn’t help it, when she looked at me, she saw through the darkness into the warmth of my heart, she saw me.
“You can’t keep us here.” She folded her arms across her chest, making her singlet top rise and expose the skin I wanted to kiss so badly, it wasn't fair that Ray had touched her first, he didn’t deserve her.
“It won't be long until were home in New Jersey.”
“You’re such an asshole! I don't want to be here!”
Grabbing the back of Mary's neck I tugged her close, pressing my lips hard against hers fighting my tongue through her lips until she finally met me, her body melting against mine as her arms curled round my waist.
Mary bit down on my bottom lip, drawing it into her mouth sucking on it gently causing a deep moan to form in the back of my throat, purring out slowly in hopefully something audible.
“Mary...”
Our eyes locked before my hands began fumbling with her pyjamas, breaking the hold of each other, Mary ripped off her top throwing it aside as I grabbed her in my arms, lips meeting in a passionate kiss that made us both whimper.
Lifting her feet from the ground, her legs coiled round my hips as I lowered us onto the couch, my hands unhooking her legs so I could slowly slide her pants down until I couldn't reach any further.
Breaking the kiss, I gently kissed her bruised neck before slowly maneuvering down her naked state, Mary's grip of my hair tightening the further I moved down, only stopping once I reached the band of her underwear.
This wasn’t just sex, it was a silent confession of how we felt about each other, all the emotions of the past week were boiling over in an overwhelming flood of lust.
Kicking off both Mary's pants and underwear I slid up her body pressing my lips upon hers once again, her fingers relaxing in my black locks as our tongues fought again, my fingertips torturing Mary's skin that had broken out in goosebumps.
Breaking from her lips I quickly removed my boxers as Mary sat up, grabbing my face where she stared into my eyes for a moment. A moment that seemingly made the entire world pause as I felt myself falling into those big pools of liquid toffee, the rapid beat of my heart calming before Mary kissed me sweetly, her charms and love enfolding my mind, body and soul.
“I do love you.” I admitted.
“Me too.” She replied brushing her nose against mine.
Curling my arms tightly round her curves we fell back upon the couch.

“What happens to us now?”
Hooking my arm round Mary's neck, I drew her into my side, lips touching her sweat laced forehead as our naked bodies almost fused together.
“I honestly don’t know.” I murmured, silently hoping this moment would never end.
“We could run away.” Resting her chin on my chest, she gently ran her fingertips over my bandages. “My family has a bach by the beach in New Zealand.”
“What about the guys? I can't just leave them, they're my family.”
Mary’s eyes grew wide as she climbed over me, pulling on her underwear and singlet top, grabbing the newspaper from the dining table, flicking through the pages until her lips drew into a grin, thrusting the paper before me. “This is the answer.”
Carefully sitting up I frowned at Mary then took the newspaper peering at the page filled with graphic photos of bombed cities and car accidents.
“I don’t understand.”
“Death.” Mary smiled climbing on my lap.
I sighed tossing the paper aside, wrapping my arms round her waist, pressing my lips into her neck. “You’re making no sense.”
“Frank, go with me for a second,” she stated gripping my shoulders to keep us parted. “death happens all the time, mostly unexpected, right?”
“I guess so.”
“Well if the tour bus crashed and happen to explode with everyone inside perishing, no one would suspect it had been planned.”
I squinted at the woman before me and the evil idea that escaped her lips in perfect logical sense, in my head the thought began developing, scenes acting out and I nodded with a smile. “When did you become so evil?”
“I’ve always been evil, I've just perfected the art of being sweet.” She answered with a light chuckle letting her fingertips caress the back of my neck. “Do you think the guys will go for it?”
“Yeah, we all equally hate this life. We never thought we’d have an excuse to escape.”
“Excuse?”
I smiled kissing Mary softly. “You and Sarah came into our lives, you were that last bit of hope we had been clinging too.”
“In a round about way, that was almost sweet.”
I chuckled holding Mary close as she hugged me tightly. She was my escape, my new reason to keep living.

Gerard’s POV
“Are you sure this is going to work?”
“Dave is pretty much an alcoholic, I don’t think anyone will assume something different.” Mikey replied, the two of us eyeing the fat man as his drunk figure stumbled up the bus steps, falling into the drivers seat before the door closed.
I gulped praying to god Mary's plan would work. If we blew this chance, we’d all be hunted down and shot dead.
“Stop worrying, we’ve worked this out to the finest detail.” Mikey stated grabbing my shoulder directing me towards the small group huddled in the darkness of the venue building.
“Has everyone got their tickets and flight details?” Mary asked, brushing her new red waves from her face.
It had also been her idea to change our looks and get new identities, somehow Mary had seen enough movies to make her plan sound almost perfect, and I was seemingly the only one worried.
“Baby? You okay?”
Turning to Sarah, she curled her arms round my waist, peering at me with her fake green eyes, my hand gently cupping her cheek as I realised I was doing this to be with her.
“Yeah, are you ready to tan in the sun all day long?”
“Of course.” She smiled kissing my lightly before we quickly said our farewells, breaking into three groups we took our own rides to the airport and new lives.
Sign up to rate and review this story