Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Escaping Darkness

The World Farewells MCR.

by brokenhalo 1 review

The World Farewells MCR.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-02-16 - Updated: 2008-02-16 - 217 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mary’s POV
“...we now go to our reporter at the crash scene, Lola Daniels, what do you have for us?”
“Well Stan, a tragic event has brought this small town to a standstill, an explosion was heard around midnight yesterday and police responded to calls discovering the burning bus below the main bridge into town...”
My hand shot down to Frank's as scenes of the burning tour bus filled the frame of the airport television, his fingers lacing through mine as we stood silently together, we were the last ones of the group to catch a flight out of this hell.
“...we have just been informed that five of the six dead, were from the musical group, My Chemical Romance. The driver who also perished, was apart of the bands crew and was reportedly seen drinking at the local bar before the accident, we’ll keep you updated with news as we get it, back you in the studio Stan.”
“It’s over.” Frank whispered. “It’s finally over.”
I nodded in silent agreement, but I couldn’t control the hairs on the back of my neck from standing, the oddest feeling that I was being watched plagued me and I fought the urge to look over my shoulder.
Frank’s right, it’s all over.
Sign up to rate and review this story