Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Escaping Darkness

Schizophrenia Lives.

by brokenhalo 1 review

Schizophrenia Lives.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-02-12 - Updated: 2008-02-13 - 2120 words - Complete

0Unrated
Schizophrenia Lives.
Mary’s POV
Cautiously sliding off my hoodie, it fell away to the bathroom floor, the large illuminated mirror providing a full view of the bloody gash Frank had sliced in my forearm for my silence.
Sniffing as my tears rolled down my cheeks, I carefully traced the wet hand towel around the gash, cleaning the wound when movement in the mirror caught my attention.
Spinning round Sarah was staring wide eyed at my arm.
“What happened?”
“I...I fell over after the show, and cut my arm on a piece of glass.”
“You should've said something.” Sarah walked over, taking the hand towel she finished wiping up the dry blood. “Did the guys see it?”
“I don't think so.” Watching Sarah's forehead wrinkle in concern, her hands moving like second nature as she bandaged my arm tightly and neatly.
I hated lying to Sarah, she was my best friend, the one person I felt most comfortable with and I was hiding something this serious from her.
“We'll have to get some more bandaging, it's deep enough for it to keep bleeding.”
“There's something not right with them.” I whispered, Sarah concentrating on rinsing out the bloody hand towel, staining the white porcelain basin.
“Who?”
“MCR. Haven't you noticed they're kinda strange?”
“They seem normal to me.”
I sighed, using my free hand to comb my hair over one shoulder as there was a loud banging on the hotel door.
“I'll get it.” Sarah volunteered, waltzing out of the bathroom as I leaned against the bench staring down at my bandaged arm. “M, it's for you.”
Frowning I met Sarah's gaze, quickly grabbing my hoodie folding it over my arm, tracing her footsteps out of the bathroom and into the main room where Frank was standing near the closed door.
We locked eyes, his tongue unwittingly sliding across his parted lips as I folded my arms across my chest suddenly feeling uncomfortable.
“I might go for a walk.” Sarah grabbed her jacket as she practically ran from the room.
“You still haven't told her.” Frank murmured taking a step closer towards me. “You're stronger than you think.”
“What do you want?”
“I wanted to make sure you were okay.”
I dismissed the concern lacing his tone, lightly shaking my head as I walked over to my suitcase throwing my hoodie in it. “I'm okay, now you can leave.”
“But you can't, not unless it’s with us or in a body bag.”
Slowly facing Frank my heart dropped into my stomach, I never in my wildest dreams ever imagined I could risk my life by seeing a band.
“I honestly didn’t want to hurt you, I didn’t realise what I had done until I saw the blood on your hands. I’m so use to blocking all the bad crap out.” Frank explained as I slumped onto my single bed, hands clinging to my knees as I shook my head, toffee eyes dancing over the tightly woven carpet in an desperate attempt to distract myself.
“Mary?” His hand gently lifted my chin to meet his bright hazel gaze as he knelt before me. “Mary, are you okay?”
“I can’t go...” Frank's face blurred as my emotions began to take control. “I...I won’t.”
“Hey, don't cry.” He sighed cupping my face in his hands, his thumbs moving across my cheeks like window wipers. “You'll be safe with us, I won’t let any harm come to you.”
“You already have.” I replied slapping his hands away. “Get away from me! Get out!”
Without another word Frank rose to his feet, retreating from the room slamming the door as I fell back upon the bed covers.

Sarah's POV
Gerard laughter boomed against the four walls of the hotel room, his happiness seemingly real but his hazel eyes appeared so dead. I only noticed it in the neon light of the television, my body siting perfecting poised beside him while my mind raced in circles, questioning everything I had ever thought about this band.
“Mary’s hurt.” I blurted.
“Mosh pits do that to you.” Gerard replied flatly, gracefully raising a hand to suck the end of the cigarette placed between two fingers.
“Frank did it.”
“Don’t be stupid.”
Ray interrupted us as he stormed through the door clutching a bottle of Jack Daniels, brown eyes lowering to me from his great six foot height. “What the fuck are you doing here?”
“Leave her Toro.” Gerard murmured, protectively throwing his arm round my shoulder, squashing me against his side.
I frowned pushing it off. “Why did Frank hurt Mary? Why did he cut her?”
“I fucking told you Gee!” Ray snapped reaching into his jacket as Gerard jumped up, blocking my view and muttering a few unheard words to Ray.
His light brown curls bounced with the nodding of his head, drunk eyes peering easily over Gerard to lock on me. I shuddered, quickly staring at the television screen realising that there was something very wrong with them. There was a dark shadow looming over the tight group of five and somehow, Mary and I had stumbled into it without a second thought.
“I need to go.” I remarked quickly rushing pass the guys and out the door.

“You should've told me.” I handed Mary another tissue.
She blew her nose, exhausted after confessing what she had discovered in our short separation. My mind was trying to process that my heroes and visions of lust weren’t what they appeared, they murdered people, and even though it was breaking my heart I knew Mary was telling me the truth.
The bloodied gash in her forearm was just an appetiser and by the look Ray had given me earlier, it wouldn’t surprise me if there was more abuse to come.
“I didn't want to hurt you,” Wiping her swollen eyes, mary sniffed. “I know how much you love them, especially Gerard.”
“It doesn't matter, we have to get out of here.” I stated quickly zipping up my suitcase, then Mary's. “I'll call us a cab, we'll go to the airport and disappear.”
Mary nodded in agreement wiping her wet cheeks before running her hands back through her hair, knowing this was serious.
Picking up the phone to hear the operator, I began requesting a cab only to be silenced by something connecting with the back of my head, my body becoming heavy as I collapsed, Mary's bloodcurdling scream echoing into darkness.

Gerard's POV
“FUCK MIKEY!”
Catching Sarah as she passed out in my arms, I glanced back at my younger brother who was sliding his gun into it’s holster, not seemingly bothered by his actions. I knew it was revenge for bringing the girls into our death laced lives.
Lifting Sarah upon the bed, I gently placed a pillow beneath her head, eyes trailing over her peaceful face in wonder and certain kindness, fingertips unwittingly reaching out to comb back through the brown locks of hair.
No one would harm her again.
Mary, however was a handful, struggling violently in Ray's grip, duck tape securely placed over her mouth to stop her lethal screams from alerting unwanted attention.
“Let's just leave them Gee,” Frank remarked, forcefully grabbing my shoulder to make me look at him. “no one will believe them if they tell...”
“Stop being a fucking pansy!” Mikey snapped casually cleaning his glasses with the bottom of his shirt. “they've made their choice...”
“BY FORCE!” Frank yelled, glancing at a wide eyed Mary, desprate to see her free. “They don't deserve to be apart of this life.”
“None of us did either.” I replied sourly, hating that our band was nothing more than a ploy to carry out other peoples orders.
“Let’s kill them now.” Ray lowered his head, playfully sucking mary’s earlobe. “Where do you want the bullet sweetheart? Do you want it to be painful?” Frank’s hands curled into tighten fists. “I bet you’re a kinky one aren’t you sweetheart.”
“Don’t be a jerk Toro.” Bob muttered folding his arms across his chest as he leaned against the nearest wall.
Ray only smirked in reply, spinning Mary round to face him as he waved his gun threateningly before her. “I would suggest the heart,” he purred, fingertips easily gracing her exposed skin. “but considering you have such nice breasts, maybe sweetheart, you’d like it in the head.”
Mary tried to hit him with her bound hands, growling angrily which only made Ray laugh, he always liked to toy with them before hand.
“Let's just get the fuck out of here,” Bob remarked noticing Frank’s advancement, walking over to the door, peering through the peephole. “the hall is clear, we'll use the stairs and the bus should be in the side alley by now so we should be safe.”
We all looked at each other, nodding in agreement with Bob's plan. He was always the one that thought ahead and executed the plans with a cool head.
Mikey and Frank grabbed the girls suitcases as I lifted Sarah into my arms, we silently left the room knowing no one would ever realise the girls existed here.

Ray’s POV
Shoving Mary down onto the couch, her toffee eyes darted around the tour bus, no doubt studying the area for possible escape routes. I silently gave her credit for having the will to be rid of us, rather than consenting as easily as the five of us had.
Shaking my head as I grabbed myself a beer from the fridge, Gerard and Bob carried Sarah down to the spare bunk while Frank sat beside Mary reaching for her hands, she tried to hit him scooting to the opposite end of the couch.
“Leave her to me.” I remarked, Frank's hazel eyes flashing up at me with a short shake of his black locks. “She’ll be fine.”
“Don't hurt her.” Frank slowly rose to his feet, helping Mikey with the suitcases as they went to the back of the bus.
Placing my beer on the counter I pulled out my trusty pocket-knife, capturing Mary's attention instantly. Her body struggling with the bound ropes in a vain attempt to get free by herself. Kneeling down before her, I roughly tore off the duck tape, grabbing her hands as she cried out in pain. “Calm down sweetheart.”
Slicing through the ropes, they fell away giving Mary the opportunity to smack me in the jaw and shove me backwards. She jumped up to run for the door but I seized her ankle, yanking with my strength to bring her curvy body crashing to the bus floor. Crawling over Mary, I used my burly body to keep her still, our hands locking as I pinned them above her black waves, staring down into those big pools of liquid toffee.
“Are you always so difficult sweetheart?” I questioned lowering myself further upon her body when she squirmed.
“Only when I'm treated like an animal.” She spat, my lips curving into a playful smile.
“Don’t tease.”
“Fuck off!”
“I’d rather fuck you.” I responded motioning to kiss Mary but she turned her head, my lips gracing the warmth of her jaw line. Her sweet scented perfume entering my senses and I unwittingly sighed with content, it had been awhile since I had felt numbed by a woman's perfume and I almost missed having a girlfriend.
Trailing the tip of my nose along the curve of her jaw, my eyes darted to her exposed neck as our fingers laced, lips pressing feather light into the pale flesh before my teeth sunk in. The harsh contact drew a whimper from Mary, her body relaxing beneath mine as I treated her neck to more bites and short kisses. Upon discovering her most sensitive spot at the base of her neck, Mary's back arched slightly, a sigh breathing over me as I smiled, teasing that spot awhile longer until voices became clearer.
Climbing off Mary, I easily hauled her to her feet, toffee eyes now studying me for some understanding of the moment we had just had, while our hands were still tightly locked. When Mary glanced round me, I pushed her back down onto the couch, Gerard appearing with a blanket and pillow.
“We don’t have another spare bunk, but you’ll be comfortable on the couch.”
Silently accepting the warmth, Mary quickly covered herself, staring at the floor the entire time. Grabbing my beer I started down the bus to my bunk, a genuine smile playing on my lips as my mind enjoyed a dirty moment with a headstrong Mary.
Sign up to rate and review this story