Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give 'Em Hell Kid

17 / No One Likes To Be Alone

by frankxgerard 0 reviews

"Did you use a condom?"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Horror,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-02-14 - Updated: 2008-02-15 - 387 words

0Unrated
(Title from “I’m With You” – Avril Lavigne)

Gerard exited the room first, linking Frank’s hand in his behind his back. He opened the door and Adam was instantly in his face.

“Aw, that’s so cute; you’re holding hands! Did you use a condom? You know, even you vampires can get diseases if you don’t use protection Gee-Gee. I don’t think the humans will be so amused if you dented the wall. Ohmygosh, Frankie, did you get a tattoo on your back?” he rambled.

Gerard shoved him out of the way and continued down to the end of the hall where the other two sat.

“Hey, Ryan? If I paid you, would you fuck me like that?” Adam called from behind Gerard’s shoulder.

Ryan paled. “No.”

Gerard let go of Frank’s hand and stepped from the hallway and into the office they had entered from. He hopped onto the front ledge. It was dark outside and animals scratched through rubble. A few people were walking around, patrolling and watching out for bombings. So far, there had been none.

“Gee, maybe you should come back in.”

Gerard turned. Frank looked frightened. “Something wrong?”

Frank grimaced. “It’s just creepy. Like, under the bed when I was a kid.”

Gerard stepped off the ledge and next to Frank, placing one hand on his shoulder. “Yeah…,” he agreed. “Creepy.”

Frank’s finger clicked at the gun Gerard had replaced in his belt, rubbing at the worn handle. He licked his lips and turned away from the city street, returning into the hallway. Gerard followed.

“Okay, we’ll move from here in three hours. I’m not sure what time it is, but it won’t be light yet, so be on your guard. Frank, sleep. Ryan and Alexis, you too. And Adam, will you just leave? I’ll guard the front.”


The light came over the city gradually as they continued toward Aiden hours later. They didn’t talk much, save for Adam’s appearances. But he would mostly stay near Ryan, seeming to watch over him.

“Gerard, what’re we gonna do when we find them?” Frank asked, touching the man’s arm lightly.

Gerard sighed and looked over his shoulder. “We get him to stop the bomb, or we kill him.”
Sign up to rate and review this story