Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give 'Em Hell Kid

18 / Headstrong To Take On Anyone

by frankxgerard 0 reviews

She wasn’t like the vampires at all. Death wasn’t second nature to her.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-02-14 - Updated: 2008-02-15 - 252 words

0Unrated
(Title from “Headstrong” – Trapt)

Gabby didn’t like Justin. The whole faux grandeur of the place made her sick. Justin was always talking to her as if she was a kid, as if she needed help to do more than step through a doorway lest she get lost on the way back to her room.

She wasn’t about to sit around doing nothing till the end of the world.

“Justin, I’m leaving,” she announced airily, passing his doorway and only glancing in for a fleeting second before continuing, trailing her hand over the door and then heading for the trapdoor.

As soon as she was out, she was running on all fours, her fur clean and brushed for maybe the last time in a long time. She hadn’t brought anything, but she didn’t think she’d need it. It wasn’t about her this time.

The streets got colder, even in the daytime. She rarely stopped moving to sleep or eat, but there wasn’t much food anywhere that she could find that wasn’t stale. People had brought all the canned food and non-perishables down to their makeshift bomb shelters, basements, and cellars. She wasn’t going to slaughter a family just to feed herself. She wasn’t like the vampires at all. Death wasn’t second nature to her.

She had to get to him before Gerard, or her whole plan would go terribly wrong. It was a risk, but she liked risks.

Just like Adam.
Sign up to rate and review this story