Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give 'Em Hell Kid

20 / We’re The Dreams You're Believing, Crawling Up The Walls, Running Down Your Face

by frankxgerard 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Horror,Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-02-14 - Updated: 2008-02-15 - 422 words

0Unrated
(Title from “Le Disko” – Shiny Toy Guns)

“Ahh,” Aiden said, clasping his hands together on the dark table top.“Gabrielle Sulyard… Wouldn’t have expected you to come here.”

Gabby stepped straight up to him, ignoring the guards flanking the room. “Aiden.”

Aiden laughed and stood from the chair. “Did you come here to bargain with me?”

“No,” Gabby answered indignantly.

“Then why did you come?”

Gabby didn’t reply. Aiden sighed and shook his head. “Fine. Phillip, take her down to the hostages… until she’s ready to talk, or whatever it is she’s turned up for.”

Gabby didn’t struggle when a bulky man in thick bulletproof jackets grabbed her by a shoulder and dragged her from the room.

Aiden’s empire, because that’s what it had turned into in the past centuries, stretched for miles underground, undetected and concealed from human sensors and excavations. He owned vast properties of territory above land as well, but the underground caverns were infamous through every pack or clan on earth.

They looked like old, Gothic, cathedrals. They were even more extensive and magnificent than Justin’s caves. The outpost looked like mere potholes compared to Aiden’s domain.

Aiden could have traveled all the way from Nevada toward Gerard in Massachusetts without ever coming up from the tunnels.


Gabby walked down the hallway in front of the guard; her chin held high as the ragged-looking wolves lining the passageway stared as she passed. She wouldn’t be intimidated.

The guard heaved open a heavy wooden gate and shoved her inside, slamming it behind her with a loud resounding bang.

Gabby looked into the dark as her eyes adjusted and suddenly tens of pairs of dark eyes were staring out at her from the shadows.

She stood there and someone approached her from the back of the room and into the small beam of light cast by the torches on the wall.

It was a young woman, maybe her age, brown hair and mousy features. Dirt flecked her skin and clothing as did the other’s that Gabby could see.

“Messiah? Are you the Messiah?” the lady asked, her voice so small Gabby could barely hear it. “Save us, please. We have been waiting for the Messiah!”

Gabby stepped back, and soon they were all coming toward her in their brown, tattered, cotton rags, their skin pale, but grimy from however long it was that they had stayed from the sun.

“Save us, save us!”

Gabby’s back hit the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story