Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give 'Em Hell Kid

22 / Yeah, You Know We’re Gonna Win Again

by frankxgerard 0 reviews

“Tell me what they’re planning, Sulyard. Where is that obnoxious freak that keeps ruining my plans?”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Horror,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2008-02-14 - Updated: 2008-02-15 - 307 words

0Unrated
(title from “Psycho” – Puddle Of Mudd)

“So we have a deal, then?”

Aiden nodded and pulled the money from his cloak, handing it over to the man in front of him. “Just find him, and bring him to me. That’s all I ask. And I want him /alive/.”

The man nodded and disappeared into the forest.

Aiden returned into the passageways and sought out his guards. “Fetch me the prisoner. Perhaps she is willing to talk.”


Gabby sat rigid in the cold wooden dining seat, glaring at the man on the other side of the long banquet table.

“Gabrielle, is it? Were you not the breeding partner of Adam…Lazzara?”

Gabby kept glaring. It was obvious the man knew everything about her; she wasn’t going to fall for the clueless tricks. He was the one who’d killed Adam in the first place.

“Ah, I see. I heard about his rather… unfortunate death. Well, you never know these days. It could happen to anyone, anytime.” He stared hard at her with the last words and she swallowed as he stood, his feet tapping against the stone floor as he approached her. She got up as well and stayed frozen.

“Tell me what they’re planning, Sulyard. Where is that obnoxious freak that keeps ruining my plans?”

Gabby clenched her teeth as he stopped in front of her.

He took a deep breath and sighed. “Willful little prick, aren’t you?” he said, touching his cold fingers to the side of her face. She shivered and he smiled. “It’s a shame Adam’s not here to witness this. He would have loved to see how you beg for mercy when I force the truth out of you.”

He grabbed her shoulder and pulled her roughly out of the room, stifling her yells with his hand.
Sign up to rate and review this story