Categories > Games > Tekken > Wings of Destiny

Wings of Destiny

by wolfangel777 0 reviews

A dark shadow looms over the earth. Who will rise to stop it?! I suck at summaries, please be nice. AU,Crossover,OCs

Category: Tekken - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2008-01-29 - Updated: 2008-01-29 - 262 words

1Original


Prologue



"Where is she?!"



"There she is!"



Don't just stand there, KILL HER!!"



These were the words a young Touronian princess heard as she ran into the woods, her dark blue eyes wide with fear. She ignored the snagging branches that tore her once elegant evening dress to shreds a as she pressed forward towards a cliff.



Suddenly, agroup of orcs surrounded her. They were so close that she couldn't open her wings to fly away. She looked around franticly, searching for an escape. Seeing none, she unsheathed her eagle-like claws and lunged at the nearest orc, lips curled back in a defiant snarl.



She took down her attackers and ran to the cliff. Using her super-sensitive senses, she felt the energies around her. There was a great amount of energy under the cliff. She walked to the edge and looked down. There, like a great black hole, was a mass of vortex magic.



"I wonder where it leads." She thought out loud.



"How about you find out yourself, you sorry excuse for a Touron." A voice hissed behind her. She didn't even have time to turn around. Something slammed into her head and she blacked out.



She fell off the cliff and into the vortex, transporting her to Earth, beginning her destiny.



Meanwhile, a boy watched the scene unfold from the safety of the shadows. He said nothing until the princess fell, then he cried out her name: "Copperithiona!" He just so happened to be her best friend Izikio. He jumped in after her, not knowing if he could return home.
Sign up to rate and review this story