Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Two Worlds

Chapter Seven

by falloutbaby89

I have to say myself that this was a cute chapter

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2008-02-15 - Updated: 2008-02-15 - 1425 words

?Blocked
Chapter Seven


Joe and Becca didn’t sleep that night. They were still over excited from the events that happened only a few hours ago. They played around in the moonlit bedroom, kissing, laughing, touching and other things that can be done when two people are naked in the bedroom.

After another exhausting round of ‘fooling around’, Joe laid on top of Becca’s small sweat clad body, kissing her neck repeatedly while she ran her fingers through his big bed of hair. The sheets made it hard for Joe to move around swiftly how they clung to his sweaty body, leaving nothing to the imagination if someone to walk into the bedroom right then.

“You know, I always thought you had a nice ass,” Becca let out randomly, making Joe stop abruptly from kissing her neck.

“What?” he looked up at her, crooking his brow. Becca giggled at the look on his face.

“I thought you had the best ass in the band. Well it was my friend Neo who pointed it out and I agreed with her. She said you have a pretty sweet ass for a white guy,” she explained.

“Of all things to like about me you like my ass?” he asked, surprised, laughing at the last part she said

“Yes it always looked good in the jeans,” she blushed. Joe smirked.

“So are you happy with how they look out of the jeans?” he wriggled his eyebrows, making her blush even more.

“Joesy you’re making me blush,” she said softly, covering her face with her other hand. Unlike her brother and sister, Becca didn’t get her mother’s dominant brown skin but got a fair share of both her parent’s and can therefore become red in the face when timid.

“Aww, it’s okay I like your bum too,” he teased, only to get a smack from the smaller girl. He laughed again and captured her lips to his. Becca started running her feet up and down his leg, feeling him stir down under, and she smirked in their kiss.

“You do know what you’re doing to me right,” he mumbled into their kiss.

“Uh huh,” she said.

“Good,” he simply said, and just as easy as he said that he lifted himself slightly and pushed himself into her, earning a delightful sigh from his female.

“This feels so good,” he let out a rugged sigh, moving his shaft in and out of her. Becca could only wrap her legs around his waist, bringing him closer.

“More,” she moaned, twisting the sheets in her hand. Joe obeyed her orders and entwined his fingers into hers, a gesture that both parties enjoyed for their reasons; Joe loved how it brought warmth of belonging from her and Becca loved how she felt secure in his arms. This was not just pure sex, they were making love and they knew it. Joe made sure to concentrate on those areas that made her feel good; the left side of her neck, the back of her ear, her eyes, her nose and her mouth. Becca loved how he paid attention to detail, something she had never felt from past lovers.

“I love you,” he whispered, looking into her eyes when she opened them at the sound of those words. She saw the sincerity in them, and realized she had found the man of her dreams. Showing her emotionally and physically how he really meant those words.

“I love you too,” she said as softly, embracing his lips. Joe started moving faster and faster, almost losing himself but wouldn’t let go before she did. Feeling his apprehension, Becca encouraged him to let himself go.

“Don’t worry about me, you can let yourself go, I’ll come after you,” she kissed him sensually and Joe couldn’t help but release himself, whimpering from the sensation. After feeling his hotness go through her Becca did as she promised and came around him, holding him close for dear life, repeatedly kissing his head. After a few moments of bringing himself down to earth, Joe leaned up and kissed her, pulling out of her and pulling her close to him. Becca rested her head over his shoulder, her arm wrapped around his waist and after one last kiss to her head they both finally fell asleep with smiles on their faces.



“Do you think we can make this work?” Joe asked, running his fingers down her arm.

“Why wouldn’t we be able to?” she asked, knowing this talk would come up soon.

“I mean, I’m Jewish while you’re Catholic. I’m a traveling musician, you’re black-”

“-Half black half white,” Becca corrected him.

“Yes and your parents are all the way in South Africa. And I know my mom is going to go crazy when I tell her you’re not Jewish,” he finished. Becca stayed silent for a while, thinking of what he just said. True, her parents would have a field day if she were to bring Joe home especially after running away like she did. She sat up on the bed, facing him and tucking her feet under her.

“Stop looking,” she scolded him when he saw where his eyes were. Joe looked back up at her when she covered herself, then brought his head up for a quick kiss. She tucked her dirty blonde slightly curly hair strand behind her ear.

“I honestly can’t imagine loving someone else as much as I love you. And I know this is quite early in our relationship to say something like this but it is honestly how I feel. And the last thing that matters to me is what my parents think,” she said, staring at him dead in the eye. Joe sat himself up, crossing his legs just like his girl.

“I love you too Bex. You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve seen in my life and you’re all that I’ve ever dreamed of. But we’re from two totally different worlds, and I want you to know it’s not going to get any easier because we’re together. It’s going to be hard. And I am ready to go through that shit even if your parents won’t like me but I just want to make sure you will be,” he took her hands in his.

“If you promise me you’ll be there every step of the way with me then yes, I am ready,” she whispered.

“Come here,” he opened his arms and legs beckoning her. Becca crawled into his arms with her back against him. He put his arms around her, and Becca entwined their fingers.

“I promise to be there. Let’s not rush this relationship. Let’s just keep it on the down low and after a while when we’re ready we’ll do the whole meet the parents thing and what not,” he kissed just over her ear. He rested his chin on the crook of her neck, rocking her back and forth as she played with his fingers. He smiled at her actions.

“Thanks,” she bit her lip, looking into his soft blue eyes. He leaned down and kissed her. Then he kissed up her jaw, cheek and eyes, making her giggle. He kissed her mouth once again and let her rest her head against his chest.

“I’m sorry again for calling you a whore, it just came out,” he apologized.

“I think I deserved it. I mean it wasn’t like Pete and I were in a relationship, we were just keeping each other company with out bodies,” she said, grazing fingers softly up and down his lower arm.

“No one deserves to be called a whore…unless you’re doing it professionally,” he argued.

“Joesy, I’ve forgiven you, don’t worry,” she argued. Joe stayed silent, knowing he had lost the battle. Becca felt his perturbation and that something was itching inside him. She laughed inwardly, finding it funny how she could read him.

“Don’t worry, you’re much better than Pete,” she smirked. Joe let out a big sigh of relief. He then let out a small laugh.

“You know me so well already, but I feel much better now thanks,” he smiled.

“Anytime,” she leaned her head back and kissed him, then rested it again on the crook of his neck.

For the first time in the longest, Becca was the happiest she's ever been
Sign up to rate and review this story