Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Two Worlds

Chapter Eight

by falloutbaby89 1 review

they are so cute

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-02-20 - Updated: 2008-02-20 - 1498 words

0Unrated
Chapter Eight


Becca hadn’t slept for a week. It was mid November and she had never experienced cold like this before. She would be jealous of Joe when he would wear a simple t-shirt and hoodie when she wrapped herself in a t-shirt, a long sleeve, a hoodie and sometimes a jacket. It never got this cold back home. The coldest it would get was negative five…and that is in Celsius. She blew her nose for the third time in a minute, and cursed herself for not having enough winter clothes. At least she will be able to go with Joe shopping for them.


“I am taking you to the doctor, you’ve been coughing and sneezing the whole week,” Joe demanded when Becca sneezed. Becca was buried under the covers beside Joe.

“I don’t like doctors,” she whined, her voice very scratchy. Joe rolled his eyes. Becca could be very stubborn at times.

“Becca if you don’t go then you’re gonna get worse. You might have bronchitis and the last thing I need to sit here worrying about you,” Joe tried to console her. Becca turned her body to face her boyfriend and looked up at him. She saw the worry in his eyes and gave in.

“I hate you,” she said. Joe laughed knowing it was her way to say fine when she didn’t want to. He bent down and kissed her forehead.

“Come on, let’s go…out of bed we have a long day ahead,” he prompted her. Becca groaned, only causing her throat to scratch more. She got out of the bed and stumbled inside the bathroom.


“How long have you been sneezing and coughing?” Joe’s Dr. Orson asked Becca.

“Just a week,” Becca croaked.

“You should have come sooner,” he said, reading her temperature off the thermometer.

“I told her that,” Joe bragged, standing beside Becca. Becca gave him a glare.

“Does it hurt when I do this?” Dr. Orson asked. He added pressure with the tips of his fingers on her neck close to her thyroid glands.

“Not really,” Becca answered. Dr. Orson nodded, taking in the information.

“It seems you have acute bronchitis. I’m going to prescribe you some antibiotics and lots of rest until you feel better. Make sure you finish the antibiotics even if you feel better before,” he told her, sitting behind his desk. Becca jumped off the bed and sat on the chair opposite the doctor. Joe took the seat next to her.

“Would you like me to give the medicine here or do you prefer to go to the pharmacy?” he asked.

“You can give it to us,” Joe answered for her. The doctor nodded and excused himself to go retrieve the drugs. Becca groaned as he stepped out.

“Hey, you’ll be fine,” Joe reached out for her hand. She accepted the gesture and covered her hand in his; loving the comfort it gave her. Joe pulled her hand up to his lips and kissed. Becca smiled.

“You’re amazing,” she croaked.

“Don’t you want to go shopping tomorrow instead? You really need to rest and drink your meds,” Joe suggested, very worried about Becca’s condition.

“Yeah I guess, I have no energy to do much in any case,” she whispered. The doctor walked in with two small orange bottles. He took his seat and ripped the stickers off the printers.

“Okay so these are your antibiotics, take two daily for five days before meals. Then these,” he held up the other bottle, “are pain relievers for your swollen glands. Take one three times a day or whenever you really need to,” he instructed. Becca nodded, taking in what he said intently. He handed her the medicine and stood up, making Joe and Becca follow.

“Thank you,” Becca said, following Joe out of the door. Dr. Orson walked them out and they exchanged greetings.


Becca was lying in Joe’s bed, feeling miserable than ever. She wanted to get over this cold with a snap of the fingers. Joe was downstairs washing out their dishes. They just had a good helping of chicken soup courtesy of Chef Trohman himself. She thanked all higher powers that she had him in her life.

Becca looked up as Joe entered the bedroom. He stripped down to a t shirt and boxers and crawled into the bed, bringing Becca closer to him. With Becca’s body heat and the millions of blankets above them, he really had himself covered with warmth.

“I hate this,” Becca moaned into Joe’s chest, her one arm wrapped behind his waist while the other on his chest.

“Don’t cry baby,” he cooed when he heard her sniffle.

“I can’t help it. I hate being sick and I get all frustrated and moody,” she sobbed. Joe cracked a smile, rubbing her back soothingly.

“You’ll be fine in no time,” he kissed the top of her head.

“And I miss kissing you. It’s like I am sexually frustrated without the sex,” she whined.

“Let’s get some sleep okay. And who knows, maybe the kiss I blew into the soup will cure you tonight and tomorrow morning you’ll be all good and greeted with an amazingly mind blowing kiss from yours truly,” Joe smiled. Becca looked up at him and let out a weak smile, but it was confident. Joe pulled down and kissed the tip of her sweaty nose.

“I love you,” Becca whispered.

“I love you too, now sleep,” Joe said back, earning a giggle from Becca. They snuggled down under the covers and before he knew it, Becca was gone on his chest.


The next morning Becca reached out for her man. She had a slight smile on her face; the sweat from her body was less than it was the past days. She cleared out her throat and didn’t wince when the phlegm came out. She felt much better than the previous day. She turned to face Joe and laughed when she saw how he was sleeping. His mouth was slightly open, snores coming out from it and half his body was off the bed. How he could keep his balance she didn’t know. At the laugh, Joe woke up. He beamed when he saw the big smile on her face.

“Didn’t I tell you my soup will make you better, eh?” he bragged, his arms lifted up in victory. Becca laughed and moved closer to him, her chin on his chest.

“Yes Mr. Trohman it did work…and so did the antibiotics,” she laughed as he gave her a offended look. She kissed his chest, trailing it up his neck and on his chin.

“I’d totally kiss your sexy lips but the last thing I need is to make you sick and not be able to kiss you for another week,” she told him when he pouted. He nodded in understanding.

“So you ready to shop today?” Joe asked her, running his fingers through her hair.

“Is it selfish of me if I say I want to spend the day here with you?” Becca asked, lifting his shirt up to show his stomach. She started tracing his ‘viva hate’ tattoo.

“No it’s not at all and if I were you and you didn’t want to rise your body temperature I would stop that,” he gasped.

“What if I want it to go higher?” she asked seductively, biting her lip. Joe groaned hovered over her. He slid her pajama pants and panties off, leaving her lower half naked. He inserted two fingers in her and felt how aroused she was. Joe took his boxers off very fast and entered, making them both moan.


“I think I like staying in with you more,” Joe laughed, holding Becca close.

“Yeah me too but it’s really hard to not kiss while having sex,” Becca said.

“True that. I’m going to make my beautiful lady something to eat so she can drink her meds. Does that sound good?” Joe kissed her head.

“Why do you always make me feel special?” Becca asked endearingly.

“That’s because you are. Now hold tight, I’ll be back before you know it,” he detached himself from Becca and stood up off the bed. Becca watched as he searched for his boxers, which she had in her hands under the blanket. Seeing him get frustrated she held them up.

“Looking for these?” she smirked. Joe looked up and from under the bed and rolled his eyes.

“You just wanted to stare,” he said, snatching the boxers from her hand and put them on. Just as he was about to walk away Becca sat up and smacked his butt, earning a gasp from him. He just winked back gave her a sexy pout before he disappeared. Becca laughed and put her head back onto the pillow.
Sign up to rate and review this story