Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Two Worlds

Chapter Nine

by falloutbaby89 0 reviews

somebody is excited

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-02-24 - Updated: 2008-02-24 - 1936 words

1Hot
Chapter Nine
“Joesy!” Becca exclaimed at the sight of her boyfriend. Joe turned at the sound of his name and smiled.

“Yes Bex,” he played, scraping the eggs off the pan into the plate. Becca stood next to him and stood on her toes, waiting for him to kiss her. Joe bent down and pressed his lips to hers.

“Do you know what day it is today?” she asked excitedly, sitting on the kitchen island. Joe raised his eyebrow.

“It’s the twenty-third of December?” he asked unsurely.

“Yes and that means tomorrow is…” she pressed, waving her hands for emphasis.

“The twenty-fourth?” Becca’s face dropped. She couldn’t believe he’d forgotten her birthday after almost two years of exchanging emails with him. “Did I say something wrong?” Joe asked when he saw her face drop.

“No I was just reminding you it’s Christmas Eve tomorrow,” she mumbled, getting off of the island. She sat down on the stool as Joe handed her a plate of bacon and eggs while his plate consisted of eggs and two pieces of toast.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” he frowned. She nodded, forcing a smile. She shoved some eggs into her mouth to get her out of saying anymore.

“Hey it’s your last day of work for the year until god knows when, you should be excited,” he coaxed, trying to get her to smile.

“Yeah I am excited. I mean working with Pete Wentz is a really hard job,” she smirked, rolling her eyes. Joe smiled, happy to get a good reaction from her.

“Well try creating demos with Patrick. You think he’s a lazy ass when it comes to cleaning his place, but when it comes to making the music perfect he does it to the notch,” Joe whined. Becca laughed.

“Well look at it this way at least he now has Emma. You did once say he must start doing someone,” Becca giggled.

“Yeah but I don’t know if it’s as it should be for Emma,” Joe sighed. Becca gave him a questioning look, trying to understand what he meant.

“I don’t get it,” she said bluntly.

“Well you see let’s say Trick’s got the skills when it comes to belting out the voice but when it comes to the bed…” he trailed. Becca opened her mouth in shock and threw some egg at him.

“Joseph Mark Trohman you take that back right now or else you won’t be experiencing much in bed anymore,” she warned him, standing up and putting her empty plate in the sink. Joe laughed and followed, trapping her. Becca wrapped her arms around his shoulders and sighed.

“I love you,” she kissed him, pulling him close. Joe kissed her back and held her tight. She pulled away and smiled at him. She untangled her arms from his neck and rested her hands on his chest.

“By the way,” she whispered, “Emma told me how amazingly big Patrick is and always, always knows how to make her scream because he always, always hits the right spot,” she patted his chest and gave him a quick kiss on his shocked, jealous lips. She let go and smacked his butt before opening the door.

“Bye honey,” she called, closing the door behind her after she got a good glimpse of Joe’s expression.

“I love you too,” he whimpered to the now empty room. He shook his head in amusement and got to start his day.


“No we’re not going to have a circus theme because Becca hates clowns,” Joe said at the phone on Patrick’s coffee table. The guys (Pete excluded), Emma, and Andy’s fiancée Sandra were all at Patrick’s house talking about Becca’s birthday party. Pete for some unknown reason thought it would be cool to have a circus theme.

“Yeah but then it would be a cool setting for the Panic guys to play in since it goes with their first album,” he reasoned.

“They can play besides the setting. And anyway we already said it is not going to be something huge, just us and the guys from Gym Class and Panic,” Joe said.

“Actually…” Pete started.

“Aww hell no Pete what the fuck did you do?” Patrick asked, already nervous about Pete’s unknown plans.

“I kind of invited Ashlee and her sister,” he let out. All the guys groaned.

“Come on dude couldn’t you have invited Ashlee alone? You know Jessica’s going to bring some other people,” Joe moaned.

“Hey Pete I just got a call from Sarah at DKNY she wants to set an appointment to see you,” Becca’s voice came through the phone. Pete looked up and pressed the ‘call end’ button before Becca saw anything. On the other end at Patrick’s everyone let out a sigh of relief.

“That was close,” Andy let out. Everyone nodded in response.

“Okay, so everything is sorted. I need this to be perfect because she almost cried today when I made it as if I forgot her birthday,” Joe said, looking around at every body. They all nodded, sympathizing for having to put the poor girl in misery.

“All is good. I called the male strippers and they said that they will be there at ten sharp,” Patrick nodded, very serious.

“That’s great I was wait, what?” Joe snapped, not happy at what his best friend just said. He relaxed when he saw the smile on Patrick’s face and threw his cordless phone at him.

“You’re an ass,” Joe gave into the laughter.


That evening Becca and Joe snuggled in his heated bed watching a romantic movie that Becca picked. Becca hadn’t hinted anymore about her birthday and shrugged it off thinking maybe he would remember the next morning. Joe noticed how quiet Becca was, and it killed him not to say anything.

“Baby, you’re really quiet,” Joe said softly in her ear. Becca looked up at him and smiled, genuinely.

“I’m just thinking about you,” she said sweetly, beaming.

“What about me?” he smiled, astonished. Becca put her mug of finished white-hot chocolate on the bedside table next to her. She started tracing circles on his stomach.

“How I am really lucky to have you and how I’ve never been happier before,” she said, biting her lip. Joe was at a loss of words. He’d never had someone say something like that to him before. He had fallen in love once before but soon realized that the girl was nowhere close to falling in love with him. He decided he wouldn’t let a girl know he loves them too soon and when Becca said it before him, he couldn’t have felt safer.

“No one’s ever said that to me,” he said.

“Do you believe in fate?” she asked, staring up at him. Joe shrugged his shoulder.

“I don’t know really. There have been a few times that I thought was it working but I don’t know, it’s hard to say,” he told her.

“I never believed in fate either. My parents told me it was fate for them to marry one another but seeing them fight like they did just made me question by beliefs.”

“Do you think us falling in love with one another was fate?” Joe asked. Becca stayed silent for a moment, thinking.

“Can I tell you something?” she started, sitting up. Joe followed suit and sat back on the headboard. Becca moved closer to him, her toes touching the headboard and entwined their fingers together.

“I’ve always wanted to find a way out. I wrote about twenty letters to you before I sent the first one. Some of them were the typical love letter a fan would send, some were about my problems and then I thought maybe I should just write a friendly letter like I would my friends. When you replied I thought I must have been hallucinating or that it was an imposter until you sent me a webcam so we could chat live. I thought you were crazy by the way for spending lots of cash when you didn’t know me really-”

“-It was only $200,” he interjected.

“That’s okay I understand,” she continued. “Anyway I ended up developing feelings for you about eight months into our friendship and I was scared to death because you were a millions miles away and we had the religious barriers and heritage barriers that I thought I was falling for the imagination of having you and not the possibility. Then when you invited me over I swear I thought I was going under cardiac arrest because I did faint, ask my dad,” she shrieked making Joe burst out laughing.

“Then my parents started fighting over if I should come or not and some other shit of their own. I left without telling them where I was going and for how long. So I am guessing right now they are either crying over me or have given up looking for me. But I realized everything would change the second I saw your face at the airport. I don’t know if I believe in fate, but I do know that not all things are impossible. Like me loving you,” she lowered her voice. Joe was stunned; it’s not everyday that someone tells you so much. And be brutally honest.

“Um, I seriously do not know what to say. I really do not know what to say,” he let out an uneasy breath. Becca smiled at her boyfriend’s attempt to find the right words.

“Don’t worry about it, I just wanted to tell you what you did. And now that I got it off my chest I feel better,” she assured him.

“You’re amazing you know that?”

“You never fail to tell me that. Just like how I can’t stop saying I love you,” she grinned, pulling him down over her. Joe chuckled hovering over her.

“I’m going to have to ask Trick if I can borrow some of his love-making records because right now would be a good time to have a soundtrack,” he breathed.

“Oh really, can you take me to a different world?” she asked seductively, slowly lifting his shirt off of him.

“Well if you promise be a good girl then I can make a plan,” he lifted his eyebrow pushed her panties down.

“How obedient do you want me to be?” she pulled down his boxer-briefs. Joe started kissing his way down her body, down her legs kissing her toes. He slowly made his way up to her private area. He noticed how her breathing became faster and shorter. He ran his tongue from her entrance, slowly going up over her clit, dipping his tongue in her belly button, running it up over each breast. He sucked onto one and continued his path up her neck, her jaw and then her mouth. They embraced into a very sensual kiss that got Becca breathless. Joe let his eyes wander down to see the alarm clock perched on Becca’s side of the bed and saw it was exactly midnight. He broke away from the kiss and placed his lips next to her ear and whispered, tickling her with his breath.

“Happy birthday baby,” he entered her, earning a loud gasp from Becca as her back curved, she bit into his shoulder as he bottomed out into her.
Sign up to rate and review this story