Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The General Said I Would Have Days Like This

Two Shall Be One

by LadyFoxFire

Stargate SG-1/Harry Potter - Sometime in life you have to do the one thing you absolutely dread to get the one thing you absolutely need or want, so you can do the one thing you have to do. And som...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Humor - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-02-16 - Updated: 2008-02-16 - 7961 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: If I owned the Harry Potter series or Stargate SG-1 things would never have ended like they did but I don't and since I don't make any money from this fic I can never buy the right to them either.

Bad author Notes: Sorry this took so long to write but writing a good sex scene is not easy. If you're reading this on FanFiction.net then you have the clean version and will have to visit another site for the NC-17 version.

Two Shall Be One

By Lady FoxFire

February 16, 2008









"I don't think I like those things" Jack said from beneath a pile of bodies.

"I've always hated them," Harry replied from somewhere in a pile.

"I don't have any problems with them," Sirius said from where he stood watching the Americans and his godson extract themselves from the mass of arms and legs. "What about you Masseur Moony? Do you have any problems with them?"

"Why no Masseur Padfoot, I do not. Portkeys are an efficient means of travel," Remus replied sharing the same grin as Sirius.

"I hate you," Harry growled as he climbed to his feet, glaring at his godfathers.

"Ah but we love you Harry," Sirius gushed as he threw an arm over Harry's' shoulder and dragged him in a hug.

"So what's the trick to arriving on you feet," Jack asked as he brushed the back of his pants.

"There isn't one," Sirius replied with a shrug. "Lily, Harry's mother, used to always end up on the ground when she used them. She had a theory that magic was a living thing and it like to pull the rug from underneath her when she used a portkey. Only time she didn't end up on her butt was when she was pregnant with Harry or physically carrying him."

"Great so my mom and me are the butt of magic's joke," Harry grumbled as fought his way free of Sirius's grasp.

"You're wrong Harry. Magic loves you; it's the Tootows that have fun tripping you," a woman's voice came from the doorway.

Everyone turned to look for the source of the voice. In the doorway stood a young woman with dirty blond hair and budging silver-grey eyes.

"Tootows, Tic?" Harry said with an amused smile on his face at the sight of this new person.

"Oh yes Harry. They're very similar to Kneazle but they have five toes on each paw and a feathered tail," Tic explained. "And they're very fast so you can't see them when they're up to mischief."

"And they're the one who cause me to fall flat on my a... butt every time I use a portkey?" Harry asked in amusement.

The woman blinked her eyes. "Of course not Harry. They only do it when it would be funny or when it would be safer for you to be on the ground than standing up. They like you too much to want to see you hurt."

"Ah. That explains everything," Harry replied with a nod of his head.

"They also like to hide things from people when they're looking for them. And pens. They seem to like Muggle pens. I think they eat them."

"Do they eat socks too?" Ferretti asked in a joking fashion.

Tic turned and looked at the Lou. She blinked her eyes slowly and looked at him as if she just noticed him. "Of course not. They don't eat socks. Marmacks do."

"Marmacks?" Lou couldn't seem to stop himself form asking the question he really wasn't sure he wanted the answer to.

"Yeap. They live in Muggle clothes drying machine and eat the sock at the Muggles put in there. But they only eat one sock out of the pair. If they eat both they get horrible gas," she explained in a dreamlike voice.

"I always wondered what happened to the other sock," Jack commented.

Harry flashed Jack smile. "Allow me to introduce everyone," Harry said as he stepped over to Tic and gentle guided her to the new arrive. "This lovely lady is Luna Lovegood, Tic to all who know and love her."

Luna bobbed in place in what appeared to be a strange curtsey before grabbing on to Harry and dragged him in Major Carter's direction. Stopping in from the Major, Luna turned and looked at Harry with a look that seem to say 'Well?"

Harry bites his bottom lip as he tried not to laugh at Luna's behavior. "Luna may I introduce the equally lovely lady, Major Samantha Carter," Harry said.

"Please call me Sam," Carter said with a kind smile.

"It's nice to me you Sam," Luna replied. "I won't worry too much about your little problem. I'm sure that Harry can find White Groom Spider for you soon."

"White Groom Spider?" Sam replied with a raised eyebrow

Luna nodded here head. "Of course. You'll need it to remove the Black Widow spell that is on you."

Harry shrugged his shoulders as a form of apology as he directed her toward Ferretti and Daniel. "This is Major. Ferretti and this is Dr Jackson."

Luna looked at Daniel very intently for a few minutes before turning to Harry. "Can we get some blue ribbon with Egyptian symbols on it?"

A sound that was a cross between a cough and a choking sound escaped Daniel's lips as the third person in less than a day made a comment about wrapping him up as a present for someone.

At the same time many of the other people gathered in the room covered their mouths or turned away so they would not be seen laughing at Daniel's expense.

"Bill's birthday isn't until November," Remus commented as he watched with amusement.

"And Christmas is even further away," Sirius chimed in.

"Oh poo," she pouted.

Grabbing Luna by the shoulders before she could say anything to further embarrass Daniel, Harry swung her into the direction silent yet intimidating man. "And this is Teal'c Murray or is it Murray Teal'c?" Harry said.

"Teal'c is acceptable," he replied with a slight bow of his head.

"I like you," Luna said with an almost child-like tone before her eyes suddenly turn hard and dangerous. "But I don't like you," she said as she looked down at Teal'c's abdomen.

Harry glanced over at Sirius and Remus with concern while those from SGC with the exception of Teal'c looked at each other with surprise.

"You are most perceptive," Teal'c said with a raised eyebrow.

Luna looked up at Teal'c once again, the dangerous woman that she was quickly morphed back into her child-like nature. "If he behaves himself you can stay."

"Then I will do my best to make sure that he behaves," Teal'c replied with a nod of his head.

"Ok," Luna said before grabbing Harry by the hand and dragging him over to Colonel O'Neill.

"Luna Lovegood allow me to introduce you to my bond mate Colonel Jack O'Neill," Harry said rather formally as he ran a hand nervously through his hair.

"It's nice to meet you Ms Lovegood," Jack turned on the charm quickly realizing that this woman's opinion was very important.

Luna looked the Colonel over slowly. "You were suppose to be a chesty red head," Luna stated.

"I've been told that before," Jack replied with a grim smile.

Luna suddenly broke out in a smile that transformed her from a pretty young lady into a stunning woman. "You'll do. You'll do very well," she said before turning to Harry. "He's much better than any silly red headed trollop you could have found."

"It was Sirius who said it would be a chesty red head," Harry replied. "Some type of Potter's curse or something."

Sirius quickly spoke up in his defense. "That's what James and his father told me."

Luna let out a dismissing sound at Sirius's reasoning. "It's rather late," she declared. "It would be best if I showed your guests to their room especially given how portkeys effect some Muggles."

"It affects them?" Harry asked in confusion glancing between his godfathers and Luna. "How?"

"It's an old wife's tale," Remus explains with a chuckle. "It doesn't do anything at all."

"I disagree with you, Professor," Luna stated, her head regally. "It's a knew fact that when a Muggle uses a portkey they soon come down with strange cravings for things like Turkish coffee and tiramisu. If we don't supply these poor people what they need soon and a place for them to recover who knows what may befall them."

"A cup of coffee would be nice right about now," Daniel chimed in.

"I haven't had a slice of tiramisu in ages," Sam said as she unconsciously licked her lips.

"You see it has already began," Luna declared. Taking Daniel's arm, Luna started to pull him toward the door. "Come along my dear friends. I'm sure the house elves will have something that will relieve you of your cravings.

"Major Carter?" Teal'c asked as he stepped up to the Major.

"Yes Teal'c?" She replied as she started to follow Luna and Daniel.

Stepping in line, Teal'c asked, "What is tiramisu?"

"I won't worry about your bond mate, Harry," Luna called out just as the walked through the doorway. "I'm sure that you'll be able to satisfy his cravings yourself."

Sirius, Remus, Jack and Harry were soon the only ones left in the room. Sirius and Remus looked at each other then at the door the others had just left through. Shrugging, they linked arms and walked out of the room following Luna and the others.

Jack and Harry stood staring at the doorway slightly confused.

"Is she always like that?" Jack asked finally breaking the silence.

Harry cocked his head to the side. "Yeah pretty much."

"No wonder you call her Tic," Jack commented as he shot a look at Harry.

Harry sighed wearily. "She's actual pretty mild compared to the Twins and their ping pong way of talking."

Jack nodded in understanding. "Maybe we should pit Daniel and Carter against them. Winner takes all."

A smirk appeared on Harry's face at the thought of what the Twins were capable of. "What stakes?"

Jack blinked a couple of times surprised that Harry was willing to accept the challenge. "What do you got?"

"Money. Power. Information. You name it I probably have it, or can get it." Harry commented.

Jack stared at Harry for a moment before an almost evil grin appeared on his face. "If I win you'll help with a annoying thorn in my side by the name of Kinsey."

"And if I win?" Harry asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You won't. No one can out talk those two. They're the master of techo babble," Jack said with supreme confidence.

An equally evil smile appeared on Harry's face. "I wouldn't be too confident if I were you," Harry said. "If I win then I get a trip to Disney World with you acting as tour guide and porter."

"Disney World?" Jack said in disbelief.

Harry shrugs his shoulders. "Why not?"

"Only if we ride the Tower of Terror," Jack commented.

"Agreed," Harry said as he held out his hand for Jack to shake. "And we avoid the It's a Small World ride."

"Hell yeah," Jack replied as he shook Harry's hand. "That ride should be against the Geneva Convention."

With a soft pop the house elf that had appeared in SGC and had been addressed as Dobby suddenly appeared in the room.

"Dobby is happy to see Harry Potter, sir acting like Harry Potter, sir instead of little Harry Potter, sir," Dobby said. "Dobby was so happy Dobby could help Harry Potter, sir's dogfather and wolfie make Harry Potter, sir better."

The smile that appeared on Harry's face resembled the smiles that millions of parents wore when dealing with excited children. "And you did a good job at helping Dobby. Thank you."

Dobby appeared to get ever more excited at Harry's thanks.

"House elves are excited that Harry Potter, sir has brought his bond mate to Harry Potter sir's home. House elves have prepared rooms for Harry Potter sir and his bond mate." The house elf said without taking a breath. "House elves hope that Harry Potter sir and his bond mate will like the rooms."

"I'm sure we will, Dobby," Harry replied as he eyed the excited elf warily.

"Dobby will show Harry Potter, sir and his bond mate to rooms," Dobby said as the small house elf bounce on the balls of his feet.

Harry and Jack looked at each other; their nervousness evident as they both realize what will happen inside the rooms.

"Lead the way... umm Dobby?" Jack said.

"Oh! Harry Potter's Colonel Jack O'Neill knows Dobby's name!" the house elf said as he bounced faster as for the first time he was addressed by Jack let alone used Jack's name.

"Umm... you can call me Jack," Jack said as he glanced over at Harry who was biting his lip to keep from laughing.

"Oh Dobby can't not do that Harry Potter's Colonel Jack O'Neill. Dobby now a good house elf now. Would be wrong of Dobby to call Harry Potter's Colonel Jack O'Neill that."

"Oh for crying out loud," Jack exclaimed as he ran his hands roughly through his short hair. "Can't you just call me Jack or Colonel O'Neill?"

"Dobby," Harry said between snickers. "You need to call Jack something else beside what you're been calling him."

Dobby looked at Harry in confusion. "What should Dobby be calling that Harry Potter's Colonel Jack O'Neill? Oh! Oh Dobby knows! Harry Potter's Colonel Jack O'Neill is Harry Potter's sir bond mate."

"Yes he is Dobby," Harry said with a great sigh, "but you can't call him that either. If a bad witch or wizard were to hear you..."

"Oh they would take Harry Potter's Colonel Jack O'Neill away." Dobby's ears drooped. "They might hurt Harry Potter's Colonel Jack O'Neill."

"That's right Dobby," Jack said as he squatted down so he could look at Dobby in the eyes. "If bad people find out about me they might try to use me to make Harry do something he doesn't want to do. That's why you can't call me that long title. You can call me Jack or O'Neill."

Dobby looked over at Harry as if to ask permission. Harry simply nodded his head.

"Dobby now should Harry Potter, sir and Jack or O'Neill to rooms," he said as he grabbed their hands and dragged them out of the room.

"Oh for crying out loud!"



~*~



"Dobby hope Harry Potter, sir and Jack or O'Neill like new rooms," the house else said as he lead the two men into a room that could be described as a den. "House elves work very hard making it right for Harry Potter, sir and Jack or O'Neill."

"Ah... Dobby," Harry said as he looked around the room, his eyes picking out things that usual resided in his bedroom and sitting room. "I thought we were going to my bedroom."

"Harry Potter, sir is in rooms. Harry Potter, sir now master of home with mate," Dobby explained. " Harry Potter, sir and Jack or O'Neill needs to be in master's room."

"But I thought I was," Harry replied.

"Harry Potter, sir was but now Harry Potter, sir has Jack or O'Neill," the house elf said with a huge smile. "Dobby go now to get Harry Potter, sir and Jack or O'Neill food and other things." And with that Dobby popped out of the room.

Jack turned towards Harry. "Is he..." he sputtered.

Harry plopped back into a leather couch. "Is he always like that?" Harry finished the question for him and Jack nodded. "Believe it or not but he's mellowed. He was so much more..."

"Ignoring? Irritating? Frustrating?"

Harry chuckled. "Energetic. Especially during my second year at Hogwarts when he was trying to save my life."

"Well I guess that was a good thing," Jack said as he sat down on the couch. "Him saving your life I mean."

Harry snorted. "You would think so but Dobby has an unusual ideas about how to save someone's life."

"Do I want to know?" Jack asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Probably not," Harry replied as he got off the couch and began to wonder around opening doors.

The first door Harry opened lead to an office. With a quick glance around the room, Harry pulled the door shut. "Office," he announced as he looked over at Jack who gotten off the couch and was opening another door.

"Bedroom," Jack said as he pushed the door open so that Harry could see into the room.

Harry let out a shaky breath. "Did I mention how sorry I am for getting you in this mess," he said.

With a soft chuckle Jack replied, "A few times."

"Oh good I was afraid I had forgot," Harry said as he started at the room with dread. "So..."

"So?" Jack mimicked with an easy smile, watching Harry shuffle uncomfortably in place.

"Have you ever... you know," Harry asked his checks taking on a rosy complexion while he looked at everything but at Jack.

"Been with a guy? Had anal sex?" Jack supplied.

"Umm yeah."

"Slept with a guy, no. As I told Sirius, I'm straight or as he claimed I was straight," Jack said as he walks away from the bedroom door and began to examine the knickknacks scattered around the room. "As for anal sex... my wife... my ex-wife Sara was very adventurous. She was always into something new and different."

"So she would..." Harry squirmed. "You know to you."

"If I had let her she probably would," Jack replied. "If you looked up kinky in the dictionary you would find her photo. But nah she never did. I was always the one fucking her. So have you?"

Harry thrust his hands into his pants pocket. "Umm... No. I've kind of..." Harry mumbled something at the end.

"Huh?" Jack cocked his head to the side.

Harry licked his lips nervously. "I've never had sex," he said very softly.

Jack blinked at Harry very owlishly. "Did you say you never had sex? That you're a virgin?"

"Yeah," Harry replied as he turned his back towards Jack.

Jack opened hit mouth. Closed. Opened. Closed. "Oh."

Harry growled. "It's not like it was my choice. I could have had anyone I wanted at any time if I didn't mind the fact that they were either after me for my fame, my fortune or to try to kill me."

"So there was another reason behind the spell you guys did," Jack stated as he crossed his arms over his chest and watched the younger man as he shifted in place nervously.

Harry sighed; his shoulders slumped in defeat. "Yeah. I mean if I survived I was hoping that she..." Harry glanced up at Jack, "I mean if you were a her that we could have had a chance. Could have started a family."

Jack's arms dropped to the side as he realized that Harry had lost his only chance of having children. "Sorry," he replied dejectedly.

"It's not your fault," Harry replied as he straightened his stance. "Fate just likes to fuck with me. If I ever get a chance to be happy she fucks it up for me. Fate's whipping boy."

"Join the group," Jack replied ash he shoved his hands into his pockets. "I once was a happily married man with loving wife and son until one day that ended."

"What happened?" Harry asked see the distress in Jack's posture.

"Charlie, my son. One day he found my gun and..." Jack explained. "To this very day I swear I had locked that gun up. That he could never have gotten hold of it."

Harry's eyes narrowed in thought.

"So kid... umm... the bond... ah," Jack stammered. "We need to... you know."

"Yeah... ah... so how should we... I mean I... I think you should lead," Harry babbled, his face growing redder with every word. "I mean you've got more experience."

"You sure? I mean with the bond... does it matter who leads?"

"I don't know. I don't think so," Harry replied hopefully.

"Right. But if it does just remember one thing," Jack said.

"What?"

"We blame Sirius."

Harry looked at Jack for a moment before he broke out into laughter. "And Remus," he added.

"And Remus," Jack replied as he stepped closer to Harry so that he was less than arm's length from the younger man.

"Umm... Hi," Harry said as Jack gently cupped Harry's cheek.

"Hi," Jack replied with a soft smile.

"You know that all of this is from the bond," Harry told him as Jack moved even closer.

"Yeah," Jack replied as he lowered his head.

"Oh okay," Harry breathed out just as his lips meet Jack's.

"Wow," Harry said softly, his eyes slightly glazed over as the kiss ended.

"That's one word for it," Jack said smugly as he gently stroked Harry's cheek with his thumb.

With confidence he hadn't possessed before Harry reached out and touched Jack's unshaven cheek. Leaning his face into Harry's hand, Jack placed a kiss into his palm.

Harry breath came in a short gasps as Jack's lips pressed against his hands. His eyes seem to fixate on the older man's lips.

A smile appeared on Jack's mouth as he watched Harry's innocent reaction to his actions. He leaned in to kiss Harry again. This time Harry was more responsive to the kiss grabbing Jack by the arms and pulling him closer. Deepening the kiss he wrapped his arms around his bond mate. Jack, in turn backed Harry up against the wall, pressing himself against the younger man.

"Jack," Harry moaned as Jack ended the kiss and attacked Harry's neck.

"Trust me, Harry," Jack whispered into Harry's ear sending shivers of pleasure racing through the young man's body. "Just let go. Give in to this. Give into the feelings."

Harry let out a gasp; his eyes rolled in his head as Jack licked the edge of his ear. "Yes," he moaned.

Nuzzling Harry's cheek, Jack slowly pulled Harry's shirt out of his pants. Very gently Jack touched the flesh under the shirt with his fingertips.

"Jack," Harry said as he pushes Jack back.

Blinking in confusion, Jack looked at Harry with bond induced lust filled eyes. Licking his lips Jack says "Too fast?"

"No. Yes," Harry replied. "I... I'm..."

Jack reached out and ran the tips of his fingers through Harry's hair. "Confused? Scared? Excited? Horny?"

"All of the above," Harry replied ducking his head in embarrassment.

Jack's fingers left Harry's hair and tenderly traced Harry's jaw line until they reached his chin. Gently Jack raised Harry's face until the younger man was looking him in the eyes. "Same here."

"I just... I just feel like to should be doing something," Harry stated. "You have more experience."

"I think we're on even footing in this case," Jack gave him a reassuring smile. "Just... just do what feels good. Do as much as you want."

Harry nodded his head shyly before leaning in to press his lips against Jacks. In return Jack pulled Harry towards him, their bodies touching.

Jack's broad hands roamed across Harry's lower back. The sides of his little fingers rubbing against the top of Harry's pants.

Panting heavily, Harry broke off the kiss. Brushing his cheek against Jack's, his breath ghosted over Jack's ear causing him to shiver with pleasure.

With a smirk, Harry stuck his tongue out and ran the tip over Jack's ear as Jack had done to him.

"Fuck!" Jack exclaimed as he pulled Harry tighter to him.

"I'm a fast learner," Harry said softly in Jack's ear; his breath sending waves of pleasure racing through Jack's body.

"I'm beginning to realize that," Jack replied breathlessly.

"What can I say," Harry ran his hand down Jack's arm, "I had a good teacher."

Jack chuckled. "That's good to know," moving his head enough so he could press his lips once again against Harry's. Jack's hands stroked their way down Harry's body until the rested on Harry's ass. Opening his mouth slightly, Jack's tongue slipped out to gently stroke Harry's lips as his hands squeezed Harry's behind.

At Jack's sudden action, Harry's eyes widened, his mouth opened allowing Jack's tongue to dart in, filling Harry's mouth with a taste that was uniquely Jack's.

Harry moaned into the kiss, his hands moved endlessly as if they wanted to memorize the body of his soon to be lover.

As Jack's tongue retreated Harry followed the invader to back into Jack's mouth.

As two men fought for dominance of the kiss, Jack's hands were busily roaming over Harry's body, touching and stroking every inch of flesh that he could reach.

When the demand to breathe became too much for them to ignore the kiss ended however Jack's attack on Harry had not ended. Now Jack pulled at Harry's shirt, trying to drag it over his head and off his body. Surrendering to Jack's silent demands, Harry raised his arms allowing Jack to remove the offending article from his body.

"Much better," Jack mumbled as he eyes ranked over the bare chest.

"But hardly fair," Harry replied before grabbing hold of Jack's shirt and started to pull at it.

"Damn right," Jack replied breathless as he started to pull at his shirt too. Pulling his shirt over his head Jack stepped back so they each had a chance to admire their bond mate.

"So many scars," Harry whispered as he eyes moved from one pale scar to the next; each one of them standing out against Jack's tanned skin as if to tell a tale of a warrior.

Jack looked down at Harry's hand where it traced an old scar near his 4th rib. "I could say the same for you," he said as he glanced up at Harry. "You shouldn't have so many scars." Jack reached out and tentivaly touched an old scar that had the texture of a cheese grater.

"Rough childhood," Harry replied as he shied away from the touch.

Jack's clenched his jaw as he took in Harry's scars, his words and his reaction.

Feeling Jack's realization through the tightening of his muscle Harry gently stroked Jack's arms. "It's in the past," he said simply.

"And you accept this?" Jack asked his voice carrying an underlying growl.

Harry cocked his head to the side. His eyes dimmed as he sought an answer from within. "Not completely," he replied. "Perhaps I never will but for now it's in the past."

Jack opened his mouth to replied but Harry started to speak once again. "Jack let it remain in the past."

Jack nodded his head before he pulled Harry into a hug, not a hug of a sexual nature but one of friendship and support.

"I think we should move this to the bedroom," Harry said as he rested his head on Jack's chest.

"Only if you think you're ready," Jack stroked Harry's back.

"Yeah." Harry nodded his head as he stepped away from Jack and towards the bedroom.

"Right," Jack replied suddenly very nervous as he followed the younger man into the bedroom.

Harry stopped just a few steps away from the bed and just stared it. His face revealing how nervous and eager he was about what was to come.

Stopping behind Harry, Jack put his hand on Harry's shoulder and gave it a reassuring squeeze before walking past Harry to the bed.

Jack flopped down on the bed, taking up as much space as was humanly possible with this action. "Ooh. Nice bed," Jack moan in pleasure. "Firm yet just squishy enough to be comfortable."

A smirk came to Harry's face at Jack's antics. "Good bed, huh?"

"Oh yeah," Jack replied as he rose up onto this elbows and looked at Harry. "So?"

"Yeah... right," Harry mumbled before walking the over to the foot of the bed. Leaning against it slightly he raised a foot and then stripped off one of his shoes and socks. He quickly repeated the action with the other foot. Looking over to Jack, Harry noticed Jack's raised eyebrow. "Umm... Sirius always tells me to take my shoes and socks off first if I'm going to bed with someone. The shoes get in the way when you're trying to get undressed. And he says it's really weird to be naked in from of someone and still have your socks on."

Jack cocked his head to the side for a moment. "He's right," he sat up and started to remove his shoes and socks.

"We better not let Sirius know that," Harry sat down on the bed.

Jack looked up at Harry as he untied his other shoe. "Big ego trip?"

"That one way to describe it," Harry replied.

"Right so never tell Sirius he's right about something."

"Pretty much unless you can deflate his ego right afterwards."

"I'll keep that in mind," Jack replied as he reached out and wrapped his fingers around the back of Harry's head. Gently pulling Harry towards him, he leaned in until their lips met.

Leaning back Jack drew Harry down on to the bed, their kiss unbroken. Their hands started to stoke and touch the flesh of the other, bringing moans of pleasure with their actions.

As Harry ended the kiss, Jack groaned in displeasure. Leaning back Harry looked down at the older man. Licking his lips, he said, "I think we should move."

Jack blink once. Twice. And once again at Harry's comment. "Huh?"

Harry looked down at their lower bodies. Jack looked down following Harry's gaze and saw that they were half on and half off the bed.

"Yeah. We don't want to find ourselves hitting the floor at a critical moment," Jack started to scoot back onto the bed.

"Yeah that could be painful," Harry followed him up onto the bed. "And really embarrassing."

"Oh yeah. Much worse than say rolling off a hospital bed," Jack commented with a knowing smirk.

"I was pushed," Harry replied in a snotty tone, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

"I'll push you," Jack growled as he surged up and toppled Harry onto the bed so that he was on top.

The two men spend the next few minutes playfully fighting before settling down. Breathing heavily as they lay half upon each other, their hands slowly petting the other's body.

Harry rested his head on Jack's chest his hand playing with Jack's fine chest hairs. "Jack?"

"Hmmm," Jack replied contentedly as he ran his fingers through Harry's hair.

"I... can I..."

Jack raised his head so he could look at Harry. "I won't stop you."

Harry flashed a smile at Jack. Turning his head slightly Harry laid a gentle kiss on the chest beneath him. Moving slowly Harry explored the flesh before him with fingers and gentle kisses.

Jack moaned encouragingly as Harry's lips brushed his nipples. His fingers threaded into Harry's black hair, demanding that Harry give the area more attention.

Harry chuckled, his hot breath blowing over the nipple. "You like that?"

"Yes," Jack moaned.

"Good," Harry said before running the tip of his tongue over the sensitive area.

"Fuck!"

Harry chuckled darkly before lavishing his attention on the poor nipple. He continued to torture Jack as he moved from one nipple to the other; applying lips, tongue and fingers to them as Jack moaned and squirmed beneath him.

Throwing his legs over Jack, Harry settled down so that his crotch brushed up against Jack.

"Fuck!" Jack roared up and flipped Harry so that he towered over the young. Grinding his hips against Harry's, Jack attacked the area of skin where his neck met his shoulder with lips and teeth.

"Oh shit!" Harry exclaimed as he surged up against Jack, his eyes wide from a combination of pain and pleasure.

"You like that," Jack said as he ground his hips against Harry's before licking the bite mark.

"Yes," Harry hissed.

Jack chuckled darkly, "I knew you would." Jack ran his hands down Harry's side until they encountered the top of his pants. "We need to get you out of these," and suiting words to actions he unbuttoned the pants and pulled the zipper down.

"Yeah," Harry replied drunk with lust as he raised his hips so Jack could pull his pants off. That left Harry wearing only the military issued boxers.

Jack stared at the tented boxers nervously, his hand resting lightly on Harry's hipbone, as his mind screamed at him for what he was doing.

"Jack," Harry said softly, comfortingly as he took Jack's hand and rested it right over the tented boxers. Harry's hips rose up to meet Jack's hand. Jack and Harry's fingers intertwined and curled around the erection.

Harry's head went back; as moan escaped his opened lips.

Jack watched in fascination as Harry wriggled about as his fingers stroked and fondled the concealed erection. Harry gave a groan of pleasure the fabric of his boxers become wet with his cum.

Harry lay on the bed boneless, trying to catch his breath after that organism. A moment later a shaky hand reached out and stroked Jack's short hair.

"So was it good for you?" Jack asked teasingly.

"Much better than Rosie Palm and her five sisters," Harry replied in the same teasing tone.

Jack chuckled at Harry's comment about masturbation. "So better than spanking the monkey?"

Harry chuckled. "Yeah," Harry replied as he sat up and started to take off his damp boxers. "But at least when Rosie visits I don't end up with wet boxers."

Jack shrugged his shoulder as he looked over the nude form of his bondmate.

"You know it's kind of unfair," Harry said as he flung his boxers into the room. "You still have clothes on."

Jack's trademark smirked graced his lips. "So what are you going to do about it?"

Harry raised an eyebrow at Jack's comment. "Not much. Just this."

"Just what?" Jack replied his confusion evident in this voice until he followed Harry's eyes to see that he was now missing his pants and boxers. "Magic?"

"Magic," Harry replied smugly.

"You do realize that's cheating," Jack said slightly scoldingly. "Part of the fun is unwrapping the package."

"True but if I did that then I wouldn't be able to do this," Harry reached out and cupped Jack's member.

"Shit," Jack hissed, grabbing Harry's hand and pulled it away.

Harry looked at Jack with concern and fear in his eyes. "Jack," Harry said slightly panicky.

"It's ok," Jack replied as he reached out and stroke Harry's face. "You didn't hurt me. I'm just not as young as I used to be."

Harry looked at Jack in confusion, the hurt of Jack's rejection still evident in his eyes before looking away. "Okay," he said softly.

Jack cupped Harry's chin and drew it up so that Harry was looking at him in the eyes. "You didn't hurt me. Too be honest it felt good. Real good. And I would love to feel your hands on me again but we need to complete this bond and if I cum now... well I'm not as young as I used to be and I don't rise to the occasion as fast as I once did."

Harry's brow furrowed in thought then his face started to turn a bright shade of red. "Oh."

Chuckling at Harry's reaction Jack lean forward as kissed Harry's forehead. "Yeap."

"So... umm..." Harry stumbled over his words as his face grew an even brighter shade of red. "How do we... I mean if you're only good for one... umm...."

"I'm good for more than one load," Jack stated, "it just take me longer to reload than you." Jack looked down at Harry's hardening member.

Harry's head nodded up and down like a bobble head doll. "Right. Right... so ah... how do we... umm."

Jack chuckled softly at Harry's innocence. "First off we're going to need some lube."

"Lube, right." Harry licked his lips before looking past Jack. "Umm... I think there might be some on the nightstand."

Jack rolled over so he could look at where Harry was looking. Seeing a series of different size bottles on the nightstand, Jack rolled off the bed and onto his feet. Picking up one bottle at the time, he read off the labels, "Lightening Spike."

"It's an energy potion," Harry explained as he scooted closer. "Healers are always forcing me to drink that stuff after a battle. It's nasty tasting but it better than a pot of coffee and a pound of sugar."

"Right. Better not let Daniel get any of this stuff or we'll never get him off the ceiling," Jack said to himself as he set the bottle down and picked up a little blue bottle. "Everlasting wood?"

Harry shrugged his shoulders. "No clue on that one."

Jack looked over at Harry then down at the bottle. "We don't need this one." Picking up the next bottle, Jack read. "Bruise balm."

"Good for bruises, strained muscles and minor wounds," Harry replied. "Also something healers force on me on a regular basis."

Jack picked up a gold color bottle. "Heaven's Gate."

"I think that the lube," Harry's face once again turned bright red. "I know that Remus sometime tells Snape that they're out of it."

"Right," Jack put this bottle closer to the bed before picking up the last two bottles. "Lover's Kiss. All Heal," he read off the first bottle and then the second.

"Lover's Kiss is an aphrodisiac. I've had a few girls try to slip me some while at Hogwarts," Harry said. "And All Heal is the strongest healing potion that anyone can take without a Healer administrating it."

"The bond is kind of making the Lover's Kiss a moot point," Jack commented as he set the two bottles aside, "and hopefully we won't need the All Heal."

"Why would we need such a strong healing potion?" Harry asked innocently.

Jack licked his lips nervously. "Umm... just in case."

Harry raised an eyebrow before he shrugged his shoulders, accepting Jack's answer. Picking up the bottle of Heaven's Gate, Harry opened it and a poured a small amount of it on to his fingers. Rubbing the oil between his fingers, Harry asked, "So how... I mean I know how but I don't know exactly how."

Taking the bottle from Harry's hand, Jack placed it back on the nightstand before climbing back into bed. Lying on his side next to Harry, Jack reached out and started to stoke Harry's torso. "I need to prepare you first which require a lot a lube and stretching you down there," Jack's face went red as his eyes refused to meet Harry's.

"Oh. Okay," Harry replied as he played with the edge of the bed sheet. "So umm.... Should I lay on my back?"

Jack simply nodded his head. "And pull your legs back."

Harry pulled his legs back: a hand around his knees to hold them in place. "Like this?"

"Yeah," Jack said breathlessly, "Exactly like that."

His hands shook slightly as he opened the bottle and poured some lube onto his fingers. Gentle he stroked the Harry's opening with his lubed fingers causing Harry to shiver with pleasure. Slowly he presses one finger into the opening.

A hiss escaped Harry's lips caused Jack to pause his actions. "Are you ok," Jack asked.

Harry squirmed in place. "It hurts a little."

"Do you want me to stop? We could... I mean I could..." Jack asked concern evident in his voice.

"No. No you're more experienced than me," Harry replied.

Jack nodded his head before returning to the process of preparing Harry. Jack reached out and started to stroke Harry's penis as he slipped a second finger into Harry's opening.

Harry arched his back, his mouth open as he gasped for breath.

"Like that," Jack chuckled darkly watching Harry squirm under his hands. Harry grasps at the bed sheets as if they could save him from Jack's actions.

Then with a groan of relief Harry cums in Jack's hand. As he lies limply on the bed, panting for breath, Jack added a third finger.

Leaning down Jack press his lips against Harry's. At first they are unresponsive but as he works his three fingers inside of Harry, he again begins to rise to the occasion.

Breaking the kiss, Jack leans away from Harry. "Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yes," Harry replies his voice heavy with his lust as he runs his hands over Jack's shoulders and upper arms.

As he slowly slips his fingers out, Harry moans at the loss. Quickly Jack lathering his manhood with lube, and placing Harry's legs over his shoulders, Jack press the tip of his erection against Harry's opening.

Harry's green eyes latched on to Jack's blue eyes. "Jack," his whispered softly as the older man pressed into him.

"Harry," Jack response as he slips deeper inside the younger man before stopping to allow Harry to adjust to the fullness of Jack's manhood inside of him.

"Please," Harry begged as he wiggled his hips.

With an evil chuckle, Jack leaned down while keeping his hips still. "Please what, Harry," he asked.

"Damn you, Jack," Harry snarled as he grabbed Jack's head and dragged it down so their lips were just a breath away. "Move," he commanded before dragging him the rest of the way down.

Jack eased in slowly as they kissed until he was full seated inside of Harry. Breaking the kiss due to the need to breathe; Jack and Harry panted for breath.

"You okay," Jack asked as he stared down at Harry while balancing on his hands.

Harry nodded his head. "Full," he said simply.

Jack nodded as he reached out and stroked Harry's hair. "Let me know if I hurt you."

Harry simply nodded his head as Jack started to pull out.

The room was soon filled with the sounds of moans, cries of pleasure and the sound of flesh meeting flesh. The sounds increased in tempo until finally as one Harry and Jack cried out as they came together.

Keeping his weight off of Harry by holding himself up on trembling arms, Jack pulled himself the rest of the way out of Harry; moaning as he left the moist warmth of the younger man. He collapsed onto the bed next to Harry.

"Harry?" Jack said as he panted for breath as he stared up at the ceiling of the room.

"Hmmm?"

"Okay?"

"I don't think I'm going to sit right for a week," Harry replied.

Jack turned his head to look at Harry. His blue eyes meeting Harry's green eyes. They looked deeply into each other eyes and snickered. The snickers quickly turned into deep joyous laughter.

As their laughter died down Jack once again turned to Harry. "So are you okay?"

Harry nodded his head. "Yeah I'm okay," Harry raised his head and looked down at his torso where his cum was drying, "Just slightly messy."

Jack let out a snort. "I take it that's a hint for me to clean us up."

Harry turned and looked at Jack, his eyes wide. "Would you?" he said his voice dripping with sarcasm, "That would be awfully nice."

"Brat," Jack commented as he climbed off the bed and walked to the bathroom.

"Yeap," Harry replied as he closed his eyes and sighed.

Mumbling to himself the whole way, Jack walked into the bedroom. Grabbing a washcloth from the towel rack, Jack turned on the hot water. While waiting for the water to heat up, he glanced into the mirror above the sink. Jack stared at the image in the mirror, trying to find what changes the bond created.

After running the wash cloth through the hot water, Jack proceeded to clean himself off, running the wet cloth over his chest when a wave of pain suddenly raced through his body. Grasping the edge of the sink, Jack barely remained on his feet.

"Jack!" Harry called out in pain from the bedroom.

Pushing himself away from the sink, Jack stumbled towards the bed were Harry was struggling to get off the bed and come towards him. "It didn't work," Jack forced out between clutch teeth as pain once again rocked his body.

"I fucking noticed," Harry growled as they came together on the bedroom floor.

The men held on to each other as they waited for the remains of the bond-induced pain to fade away.

"So what happened?" Jack asked as his tight muscles eased as the pain left him. "I though that once we... you know that the bond would be finalized."

Harry sighed wearily. "I don't know."

"You don't know?"

Harry sighed once again but this time in frustration. "Well I know what was supposed to happened if you had been a girl," Harry snapped, "but I can only guess about what happened now."

"Well then guess," Jack snapped. "You know more about this magic stuff than I do and I certainly don't want to ask Sirius at this point."

Harry's eyes widened slightly at Jack's attitude before they narrowed in response. "Dropped the attitude O'Neill. You're not the only one in this mess."

"Yeah but I'm not the one who got me into this mess," Jack snapped in response. "I was a happy single straight man before all of this."

Harry stilled for a moment. "You're right. I'm sorry," Harry said, as he seemed to shrink in of himself.

Jack sighed. "No. No I'm sorry," Jack replied as he started to stroke Harry's arm. "It's just..."

"Everything?" Harry replied. "I mean you're taking everything pretty well. I mean I've heard of some horror stories about how some parents react when they're told their child is a witch or wizard."

Jack snorted. "Yeah I can imagine how some people would react. Honestly I've seen stranger things. I don't think this even ranks in the Top 10 of weird things I'm seen."

Harry let out a snort. "It's the bond isn't it?" Harry asked as he stood up, pulling Jack with him.

Jack looked down at Harry. "Maybe. Yeah, I guess. It's just I never figure I would... you know."

"Yeah," Harry said as he looked away. "I always figure I would die alone."

Placing a couple fingers under Harry's chin, Jack tilts Harry's head back so he look Harry in the eyes. "You're not going to die any time soon."

"You can't know that," Harry counter. "When your time is up, it's up."

"Remind me to have you talk to Daniel about that," Jack said with a smirk. "Now the bond... any ideas?"

"Yeah... Umm.... Well...." Harry's face grew bright red and the stammered. "I think I have... umm you know to you."

Jack's eyes grew wide. "Oh."



~*~



A few hours after Jack had howled out his own cuming, both men had were deep asleep in the arms of Morpheus, so completely exhausted by their mutual pleasure he couldn't even disturb their sleep with dreams.

Harry slept with his head on Jack's chest his body curled up against that of the older man. While Jack had an arm curled around Harry, securing Harry in place against him.

The two men were so deeply asleep in the now darkened room that the sudden appearance of a band of glowing light failed to disturb either of them as it normally might have. The glowing band of light slowly spread over them starting from where they were touching until the pair was completely engulfed in a flowing orb of light. Their hearts seem to beat in time and with each heartbeat the glow become brighter and brighter.
Sign up to rate and review this story