Categories > Original > Drama > The Dark Cavern (A Cloakman's Tale)

The Sacred Twins (Chapter One)

by MaxalinDarkness 0 reviews

I Story of How Two Twins Fight To Survive Their Horrible Fate

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Horror - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-02-01 - Updated: 2006-02-02 - 1169 words

0Unrated
On day 86th of the 30th Year
Two children will be born at the exact same time.
Not from the same mother or father but they will be identical twins.
These children will not meet until thier 12th Year.
Once brought together they shall not leave eatchothers side.
Or the powers will Collide.
Let these Children live the most wonderful of lives
for 5 days after the children's 13th year on the planet
The world will end due to thier powers.
If you want to save the planet
The mothers of the children will cover them in a sacred cloth
And they shall throw the opposite child into The Dark Cavern.
At the exact same time they were born.

-Entry 16 Of the Cloakmans Journal


The King stood tall upon his Balcony and read this aloud to the planet."We Must follow the cloakman!"
"Raa!" yelled the crowd
"No matter how hard this may be for the mothers The children will die even if the planet is destroyed!"He yelled again
"Raa!" yelled the crowd
"Tomorrow is the day of the childrens Birth!" he cried to the crowd as his last words.
"Raa!" screamed the crowed and they watched the King leave.
The Very Next Day at Exactly when the sun had set two children were born.One Male and one Female.They were named by the Cloakmans Saviors.The Girl named Lissa of the stars and the Boy named Shiro of the Great Fires.These children were put in seprate homes and cared for by thier mothers as normal children were.

12 years had past and as the sun set both children met in a huge mansion that was built for the sake that the children and their parents would be happy.As they entered the mansion neither of the children spoke to eatchother.They looked at the walls near the entrance.On the left was a picture of Shiro's Family and on the right was a picture of Lissa's Family.The mother of lissa had brown hair and her father had black, but lissa's hair was blonde.Shiros Mother had Black hair and his Father had a maroon like color hair, But Shiros hair was as blond as Lissa's.Lissa's hair was long and Shiro's was short.She looked very formal compared to how Shiro was dressed.Both the children were set in a room together and left alone."I have to stay here with this filth?!"Lissa cried pointing at Shiro."I am not Filth!"Shiro glared at her."You don't look very clean to me..." she growled.Shiro worked hard with his father everyday.He always looked very dirty after working all day.Shiro Pushed Lissa to the ground "I am not filth!" he yelled.Lissa started Tearing.She stood up and dusted herself off "You act very dirty also!" she growled again.A man walked in on them, Neither of the children knew who he was, He grabbed lissa's arm Tightly."Your the sacred child, right?" the man asked.He was dressed in black and a black ribbon was tied around his right arm.Lissa cried "What are you talking about?!" she tried to break free, but the mans grip was very harsh.The man started to pull her out of the room "I'm taking you hostage." he smirked.Lissa cried again but stopped feeling a slight tug around her waist.Shiro had his arms wrapped around her waist pulling her back "Let go of her!"Shiro yelled at the man "If she breaks a bone her powers could let loose and you'll be turned inside out!" he screamed pulling back more.The man grabbed Lissa tighter "You don't know what your talking about!"
"Yes I do!" Shiro yelled and quickly lifted his foot kicking the man in the leg really hard leaving a huge bruise.The man let go of lissa in pain and pulled a knife from his pocket then swung it like he had no idea what was going on.He swung his knife so much he cut across Shiros arm.The man then came to his senses and ran off fearing that Shiro was correct.
Shiro grabbed his arm and dropped to the floor.Lissa quickly picked shiro up by his other arm "We have to fix you up!Your bleeding!" she sat him on the edge of a bed in the room and ran off to the bathroom. "Don't worry about it..." Shiro grabbed his arm tighter as blood started running down his arm and gushing through his fingers."No!You saved my life!" she walked back in with some bandages and a washcloth soaked in warm water.She pryed Shiro's hand from the wound and took off his shirt to reveal the large cut in his shoulder.Lissa gasped and covered her mouth.But Shiro showed no pain.He was staring off into space waiting for Lissa to tend to the wound.Lissa cleaned the wound with the washcloth trying not to cry from how bad it looked."Was I really going to turn people inside out?" she asked Shiro softly holding his arm up and cleaning up the blood."Nah, He asked if you had powers so I made something up." Shiro laughed.Lissa wrapped the wound and looked Shiro in the eye.Shiro's eyes widend slightly."Thank you..." she smiled softly and kissed him on the forehead.Shiro fell backward onto the huge bed and smiled "No problem."

Lissa pulled Shiro down the stairs as if she knew the mansion like it were her home."Common we have to go to dinner!" she cried.Shiro pulled against her and stood up.He was wearing a nice button up shirt and Black formal pants and Lissa was wearing a ball gown."It's Dinner!Why do we have to dress up?!" He yelled at her.Lissa smiled "We have LOTS of company tonight and We don't need to be dressed like idiots..." Lissa said quietly.Shiro grabbed her hand and walked through a big door.A Hundred People yelled at once to them "Happy Birthday!!"
Shiro and Lissa were shocked.Lissa laughed quietly "I forgot to mention...It's my birthday."
"What do you mean your birthday?!This is my birthday!" he yelled at her.
Shiro's Mother walked out from the crowd and hugged Shiro."Hun, This is your twin sister, Lissa."Shiro gasped and pulled away from lissa and his mother falling to the floor.Lissa was as shocked as Shiro "I have a Twin!?" she screamed "why didn't I know about this?!"
Shiro sat on the floor staring at Lissa.He was speechless but he started to see the resemblance "Mom how can I have a twin sister if She has a mother and father all her own?You didn't put her up for adoption did you?" Shiro looked at his mother in shock."No no no Shiro." his mother sighed "Remeber that story we used to read from the cloakman's Journal?You know, Entry 16? You are the Sacred Twins..."
Sign up to rate and review this story