Categories > Original > Drama > The Dark Cavern (A Cloakman's Tale)

A Haunting Visitor (Chapter Two)

by MaxalinDarkness 0 reviews

Shiro Finds out what it's like to be a Sacred Child

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Horror - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-02-01 - Updated: 2006-02-02 - 1194 words

0Unrated
Shiro was in a horrible shock now and Lissa dropped to the floor.Everything made sense to them both now.The man trying to capture Lissa.The fact they just met on thier 12th Year.Everything.....
After Dinner Lissa and Shiro were sent up to the room they met in.Lissa took off her shirt and walked over to a dresser."Are you sure there's even clothes in there?"Shiro asked her taking off his shirt as well."I'm sure there are.We weren't allowed to pack anything except one of our favorite things before we left." she opened the drawer and took out a nice set of white pj's and took out another set for Shiro.Lissa pulled the button down shirt over her head and smiled at Shiro.Shiro pointed at her "How neat!Our names are embroiderd on the shirts."He ran over and pulled his on.Lissa smiled and stepped over to him hugging around his neck softly she hid her face in his chest.Shiro looked down at her and set his hand on her back."Shiro we only have A year to live!" she cried on his shirt "I wanted to be a princess and go to a show at the Showhouse with my husband.We would have been rich and we would be so happy together!" tears ran through his shirt."Lissa" shiro whispered "It will be fine...I'm not going to let you die" he whispered to her "Never would I give my own sister.Not even for the planet."Lissa looked up at him and smiled softly "We just met this morning.And I was so mean to you.And your still going to love me?"Shiro smiled and kissed her on the forehead."It wouldn't matter what you did.I will always love you.Your my sister" Shiro picked her up and layed her on the bed.Lissa sat up and laughed then took off her pants "You don't mind if I sleep with no pants right??" Shiro smiled back at her "As long as you don't mind me doing the same" he laughed and layed on the other side of the bed.
That Morning at almost 3AM Shiros eyes shot open.He heard something crash to the floor.Shiros arms were wrapped around Lissa.A smile on her face.Shiro got up without waking lissa.He pulled on the bottoms the matched his pj's and walked out of the bedroom.It took a minute to get used to the cold floor and the darkness , but he went on down the stairs into what would be known as the family room.He saw books scattered everywhere and the glass table was broken and shattered all over the floor.Shiros face got angry as he saw a man dressed just like the man from the day before that tried to kidnap Lissa."What are you doing in our house?" he asked with a slight growl in his voice."Where is it you little freak?!" the man said back to Shiro "Tell me where the girl keeps her things!" Shiro was confused of why the man would pick the family room to look for something belonging to Lissa."We arn't allowed to have things here." Shiro said as he felt something coming on.It was like a rush of cold water on warm skin.It was then that Shiro forgot everything.He felt like he had died and he couldn't change it.Did the guy stab him or was Shiro just loosing himself?
Lissa yawned and walked down the stairs to find out where Shiro was.She had of course forgotten to put on her pants.Her eyes widened when she saw Shiro flaoting infront of the way into the family room."Shiro?!" Lissa said looking up at him.His eyes were glowing bright white like he was mad at something.Lissa ran forward and looked in at the man Shiro was looking at."Your dressed like the guy from yesterday!" Lissa said and pointed at him."Then your the girl I'm looking for!" he rushed over and picked Lissa up by her neck "Tell me where the Jem of the two powers is!!" he yelled at Lissa.Lissa couldn't breath and it seemed like the guy didn't notice Shiro floating.Lissa coughed and grabbed onto the mans hand pulling her self up just a little bit so she could try and breath."Tell me where it is or I'll kill you!!" the guy yelled again holding onto her neck tighter."SHIRO!!" Lissa screamed out to her floating brother in the doorway.A bright light shined and blinded Lissa.

When Shiro came to he opened his eyes and sat up finding Lissa laying in his Lap on her stomach sleeping.Shiro smiled and rubbed Lissa's back.He looked around seeing they were sitting in the front room and in the doorway was the man that ruined the Family room.He was dead and a look of pure fear filled his eyes.Shiro had no clue what happened to him or why lissa was laying with him.But she was okay and that was all that mattered to him.
Lissa woke up and smiled knowing shiro was with her.She noticed they were sitting in a different room on a couch."Are you okay, Lissa?" Shiro asked her.Lissa slowly sat up and hugged Shiro "I'm fine..But are you okay is what I want to know..."Shiro nodded confused "Why would I be hurt?"Shiro asked her with a whisper "Shiro earlier I came down stairs and you were floating at least two feet off the ground your eyes were glowing and everything." Shiro was confused "Lissa as long as your okay I don't care what happened."
Lissa stood up and grabbed Shiro's Hand "Come upstairs with me.I want to be alone with you for a sec."Shiro stood up and walked up the stairs with Lissa.Lissa closed the door and smiled at him "Do you remeber when I told you I wanted to be a princess when I grew up and go to the showhouse?" Shiro nodded slowly not understanding what she was getting at."Shiro I want to know what your dreams have been.What you've been looking forward to your whole life." Lissa said quietly.Shiro smirked and chuckled a bit "Lissa ever since I was a young boy.I've always wanted a sister.Not to young and not to old.I just wanted someone I could love and Tell all my secrets to.And she would always have time to be with me.My dad fixes things for a living.Like Trains and Cars.He never had time for me.And Mom would always tell me to leave her alone because she watched the other Maidens Children for them.Mom couldn't farm because her legs have a problem that would make her die if she was up too much.All the children Mom watched were all littler kids then me."Lissa smiled softly and hugged Shiro "But now I'm here and I couldn't love you anymore." she whispered to him.
Sign up to rate and review this story