Categories > Original > Drama > The Dark Cavern (A Cloakman's Tale)

Alone in The Dark (Chapter Three)

by MaxalinDarkness 0 reviews

The Twins Plan on Running away

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Horror - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-02-02 - Updated: 2006-02-02 - 1213 words

0Unrated
It had been 43 days that the kids were living in the house and at exactly noon the kids were joined in the kitchen for lunch buy two guards four police and their parents.Lissa and Shiro sat across the large table from their Mothers. They both looked at their mothers trying to figure out what was going on."Children we love you..." Lissa mom started as Shiro's Mom was already sobbing."But it's been 12 and a half years...that means their are only 43 days until your 13th Year..." Lissa grabbed Shiros hand off the table and held on tight scared of what was going to happen."Children the King called and said at half year we have to Leave you until your 13th Year..." Shiro stood up in anger "You arn't going!!" he commanded.The gaurds quickly grabbed Shiro by the shoulders and forced him back into the chair.Shiro sturggled to get away from them "Let go of me!!" he yelled at the gaurds."Let go of him!" Lissa screamed standing up and crying.The police quickly pulled out their guns and aimed them at the children.Both of them froze and looked at thier mothers in fear."Children.We are going to put your Mothers in a nice Jail so that they will be safe...Don't Move or you will be shot in a matter of seconds..." one of the police said.Shiro glared at the Police "If you Shoot my sister I will kill you!" he growled."Shiro don't speak!" Lissa said to him quietly with tears in her eyes."Let go of me!" he yelled at the gaurd and tore his shoulder from the gaurds hand.Quickly the gaurd grabbed Lissa and picked her up."We said don't move.Now listen when your spoken to Boy!" the gaurd whiped out a knife and held it against Lissa's throat.Shiro was so close to jumping up and ripping the guards throat out of his neck but his mother looked at shiro with a look he would never forget."Shiro..." she whispered as if in control of him "I will love you forever and nothing will change that." she picked up her hand and pointed at the picture in the main room of their family "Love, Take it off the wall!" she screamed as the police walked her and lissa's mother out the door. "Let Lissa go!" Shiro looked up at the guard.He quickly set lissa down and she ran into Shiro's Arms and hugged him tightly."Now go or you shall be killed!" Shiro growled.Both the men walked off.Lissa cried and hugged her arms around Shiro."I love you shiro!" she cried "I love you so much!"Shiro started to tear and hugged her back "I will always take care of you no matter the cost."
Shiro layed in bed with Lissa and smiled "Lissa...What did your parents do for a living?"Lissa smiled and put the book she was reading down on her chest to keep her page."Well let's see.My Dad was never home.He was always off inventing things.He came home Twice a Year.Once on Day 43 and once on My birthday.And Mother always sat around reading the cloakman's journal.I swear she has read it fivehundred times already..."Lissa cuddled in under her blankets and looked at Shiro her face sinking halfway into her pillow."Yeah, I hope everything turns out okay.I'm going to find a way to make sure you live.I won't let you die..." he looked back at Lissa and sawshe was already asleep.Shiro quickly and quietly got out of the bed and walked down the stairs to the main room.He looked up at the picture of his family.His smile used to be so bright and happy looking but all Shiro ever thought about now was his sister dying.He put his hand on the frame of the picture and pulled it off of the wall like his mother had said to.He found a envelope that said 'To My Dearest Son'.He ran up to his room and sat on the edge of the bed next to lissa and opened the envelope taking out a note.
Dear Shiro,
You've been the best boy ever growing up and I couldn't love you more.I know you and Lissa are unhappy about being the sacred twins and all, but just think.Your going to save Planet!The mother of Humans.The Cloakman would be proud of you.
Shiro.You have to find a way to hide yourself and Lissa until Deaths Come!There is a group of people that call themselves Deaths Workers.They are looking for ways to destroy Planet Due to Entry 38 of the Cloakmans Journal.Now quickly get Lissa and go to the basement of the mansion.In the basement at the far wall there are some planks off wood.Behind them is a door.Go through the small door and you will be in a secret room that no one that works in the house knows about.It's stocked with Food and Water so stay there until The day before Deaths Come.I beg of you Shiro.Listen to me and bring your sister there.Don't wait another second!And be sure to bring your Toy that we let you take to the house.

Shiro trusted his mother so he stood up and Woke up Lissa.Lissa opened one of her eyes and groaned "Shiro it's Late..." Shiro covered Lissa's mouth and handed her the letter.She sat up and read over it while shiro started looking around the room."So we have to go hide, so these Deaths Workers guys don't get us?" Lissa said looking up at Shiro."Lissa those people that try to take you are Deaths workers.I can't let them get you..."He started out the door holding Lissa's Rabbit Plush Toy and his Wooden Box."Lets go Lissa."He looked back at her.Lissa stood up and followed behind Shiro.She grabbed her rabbit from him and hugged it tightly.They crept through the dark mansion down two flights of stairs into the basement.And sure enough at the back of the room were some wooden planks.He quickly moved them off the wall and opened the very small door."Lissa you go infront of me." Shiro said quietly.Lissa got down on her hands and knees looking into the small space "Shiro it's a long tunnel and there's a light at the end." Shiro looked down at her noticing she forgot to wear her pj pants again."Lissa just go.I'll be right behind you."Lissa sighed and crawled in with her rabbit in her left hand.She closed her eyes tightly trying to ignore the fact that she was in the creepyest place she had ever seen."Shiro grab my ankle if your behind me" she said quietly crawling through the tunnel.No reply was heard or felt "Shiro?!" Lissa Said in fear."SHIRO!" she screamed stopping herself from crawling.She couldn't turn around in the small hole.She just started to cry for she thought shiro had ditched her and left her in the small tunnel alone in the dark.
Sign up to rate and review this story