Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

Chapter 30: So Listen Carefully To Every Word I Say

by patricksgirl84

I posted this before but it got deleted.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2008-02-16 - Updated: 2008-02-17 - 1109 words - Complete

?Blocked
Chapter 30: So Listen Carefully To Every Word I Say



Patrick watched Bobbie walk down the aisle. She looked so beautiful. Pete leaned into Patrick's ear. "Breathe, man." Bobbie stood next to Patrick. He took her hand. "Your beautiful." He whispered. Bobbie smiled at him. "We are here to join Patrick Martin Stump and Bobbie Rachel Madison in holy matrimony. Does anyone believe that these two should not wed." The Priest said. Patrick held his breath. He silently prayed Allison and Kevin would keep their mouth's shut. No one said anything. The Priest continued. "Do you Patrick take Bobbie to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Patrick looked into Bobbie's eyes. "I do." "Do you Bobbie take Patrick to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do." They exchanged rings. "You are now married. Patrick, you can kiss your bride." Patrick took Bobbie's face in his hands and kissed her. He whispered, "I love you." They walked down the aisle.

After pictures Patrick and Bobbie went to the limo for a drive around Chicago area. "I can't believe we are finally married." Bobbie said. "Me either. I'm so happy right now." "Your mom gave me the tickets for the honeymoon." "I would love to skip the reception and leave now." "It won't be long." She had her hand on his thigh. "Bobbie, can you move your hand. It's been very hard not to make love to you these past few weeks." "Where should I move it to?" She ran her hand up his leg. "Not there. Please, move it off my thigh." She got up and sat on her knees and started kissing his neck. "Oh god, Bobbie. I want you so bad." "Your going to have to wait." They got to the reception hall.

They were introduced as Mr. and Mrs. Stump and they sat at the head table with Pete and Megan. They ate some supper. Bobbie couldn't stop smiling. She was so happy. "Did you tell Bobbie about Allison?" Pete asked Patrick. "Are you kidding? I'm not about to ruin her perfect day. Just have to get through the dance. I'm sure she'll want to dance with me. And Kevin. I have no idea what his plan is." "Maybe you are overreacting." "I hope so." "Patrick, honey?" "Yeah." "The DJ is here and wants to know where he should set up?" "Okay." Patrick went to show the DJ where to set up and Bobbie sat next to Pete. "What were you two talking about?" "Nothing." "Don't lie to me, Pete. I can tell something is bugging Patrick." "It's Allison and Kevin. Allison came to him when he was waiting for the wedding. She won't leave him alone and she told him Kevin wants you." "What? Are you serious? What is it with those two?" "Pete, tell me you didn't tell her?" "She forced it out of me." "No, you have a big mouth." "Me? Never." Just then the DJ started playing music.

"Patrick, if she wants to dance with you, I won't mind." "No, I don't want to dance with her. Only you." He kissed her. "Okay, it's time for the first dance by the groom and bride." The DJ said. Patrick and Bobbie went to the dance floor. The danced to "Love Song". "Patrick, I love you so much." "I love you too. Don't ever forget that." She smiled at him. Allison and Kevin never made a scene. It was 2 am when Bobbie and Patrick went home. Eric was staying with Patrick's mom's until they got back from Hawaii.

"I'm so tired. I think I'm just going to go to bed." Bobbie said. "Really?" She looked at Patrick. "Trick, I'm joking. It's my wedding night. I want to make love to my husband." She took his hand and pulled him to her. "Kiss me, Mr. Stump." "My pleasure, Mrs. Stump." He bent down and kissed her slipping his tongue inside her mouth. "Take me to our room." He lifted her into his arms and took her to the bedroom. Patrick put her on the bed gently. He laid next to her. You are so beautiful. Have I told you that?" "Yes, but I never get tired of hearing it from you. I love you so much, Patrick" "I love you too." He kissed her lips and then slid down to her neck right below her ear. He knew she loved that. She ran her fingers through his hair. "Patrick, you know what that does to me." "Yeah, that's the point." He kissed her shoulder.

Bobbie stood up. "Can you unzip the dress?" She turned around and Patrick stood behind her and unzipped her dress. He pulled it down and she stepped out of it. He undid her hair so it was free. She turned around to face him. He kissed her lips and unsnapping her bra. He threw it aside. Patrick ran his hands on the sides of her breasts. Bobbie laughed. "That tickles." She took Patrick's jacket and pulled it down. She unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. She rubbed his chest and kissed him all over his chest. She unbuckled his belt and undid his pants. He took them off. They laid back on the bed.

Patrick got on top of Bobbie. "I love you. I can't tell you that enough." Patrick told her. She grabbed his head and kissed him sliding her tongue inside of his mouth. She rolled him over so she was on top of him. She went to his chest kissing him. She moved down to his lower stomach. "Oh god, Bobbie." She removed his boxers. She kissed both of his hips. Patrick ran his fingers through her hair. She gently grabbed him and ran her fingers up and down on him. She then took him in her mouth. She ran her tongue on him. "Oh fuck. Bobbie, I can't take it." She laid next to him.

He moved on top of her. He kissed each of her breasts and sucking on her nipples. Bobbie arched her back. He took her panties off. "Now Patrick. I want you." He put two fingers inside of her. She was ready. He went inside of her. She grabbed his shoulders and ran her fingers up and down his back. "Patrick, I'm almost there. Faster." He moved faster, going in and out. Both of them were sweating. "Patrick, yes. Oh, Trick." "God, Bobbie." He fell on top of her. "Oh my god, Bobbie. You are so amazing." "No, you are." She rubbed his head. He rolled over. "We better get some sleep. We have to leave tomorrow." Bobbie went into his arms and fell asleep
Sign up to rate and review this story