Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

Chapter 31: Me And You Setting In A Honeymoon (Part 1)

by patricksgirl84

I posted this before but it got deleted.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2008-02-16 - Updated: 2008-02-17 - 1818 words - Complete

?Blocked
Chapter 31: Me And You Setting In A Honeymoon


Bobbie and Patrick woke up at 9AM and got ready for the airport. They quickly packed their suitcases and left for the airport. They arrived in Hawaii at 2PM. They went and got a rental car. "I can't believe how beautiful it is here." Bobbie said. "Me either. I can't wait to just relax for a week." "We aren't going to be just relaxing." She smiled at Patrick. They checked in the hotel and went to their room.

Bobbie went to look out the window. "The view is gorgeous. Your parent's have good taste." Patrick walked up behind her and put his arms around here. "You are more gorgeous." "Stop it. I'm not." He turned her around. "Hey, what's this all about. You are beautiful. Inside and out. Now I don't want to hear that nonsense. Okay?" "Okay." "What do you want to do?" "Why don't we get something to eat. I'm starving." "Okay." They left and went out to a restaurant and came back to the hotel. "I'm going to change into my pajama's." Bobbie said.

She went to the bathroom. Patrick took off all his clothes except his boxers. He lit some candles and turned the lights down. He quickly got in bed. Bobbie walked out of the bathroom. "Patrick, I think tomorrow..oh my goodness. I love the candles." "Come here." She walked to the bed and climbed in. She got under the covers and went to Patrick's arms. "So, what were you saying?" "I think tomorrow we should go to the beach. Would you like that?" "Yeah, it sounds like fun. I do have some work to do, but I can do it later in the day." "What do you have to do?" "Just mixing up some songs for Cobra." "Can you just take a break from it?" "No, I promised Gabe I would have it done 3 weeks ago. I'm already late." "But it's our honeymoon." Bobbie sat up. "Babe, you knew this is my life. I can't stop just because we are married." "I don't want you to stop, but this should be a time when we don't have any work or anything to keep us from each other. Do you understand?" "Yeah, but I just need to finish up these songs. It will take a day or two. Not too long. Okay?" "Patrick, you don't understand." She got out of bed and got out of her nightgown. "What the hell are you doing?" She pulled on her jeans and a t-shirt. "What does it look like." She grabbed her shoes and purse and left.

"Fuck." Patrick got up and got dressed. He couldn't believe she left. I got dressed and ran out the door. She was no where. He went to the bar in the hotel. She was at a table drinking a glass of wine. "Can I sit down?" She looked up at Patrick. "If you want." "Do you want to explain to me what the hell happened back there?" "You know damn well what happened." "Bobbie, please. Why are you so upset? It's not going to take me long to finish the songs." "You just don't get it. It's not that it won't take long or it's only a few songs. We are on our honeymoon!" People were looking at them. "Bobbie, keep your voice down." "I stand by you and your music. I know you will leave for months with touring or recording. But I just thought that this one time," She was crying. "That is one time would be different. I thought you could leave the music behind. I guess I was wrong."

She got up, but Patrick grabbed her arm. "Oh no you don't. You aren't running away again." She sat back down. "Can we make an agreement? I'll finish the 2 songs and not do anymore work while we are here. How does that sound. I'm sorry. I shouldn't of brought any work. I should of thought of you more. Do you forgive me." "Yes, that's fine if you work on the 2 songs. I'm sorry for being a bitch." "Stop. Your not. I want you to tell me how you feel. Okay? Bitchy or not." She smiled. "I wanna go back to our room and make love to you." "You don't need to tell me twice." He laughed and got up. Bobbie grabbed his hand and they went back to their room.

They got back to their room and Patrick closed the door. She grabbed him by his hips and attacked his lips. He was up against the wall. Patrick ran his fingers through her hair. Bobbie wrapped her legs around Patrick's waist. He carried her to the bed and fell down on top of her. "God, I fucking love you. Never ever forget how much I love you." "Patrick, I could never forget. I love you so much, too." He kissed her deeply, sliding his tongue inside of her mouth. She ran her hands up and down his back, under his shirt. And then brought her hands in front of his jeans. She undid the button and zipper on his jeans. "Patrick, I want you. Now." He took off her shirt and jeans. He slid her panties down her legs. "Perfect, as always."

Patrick quickly took off his shirt, jeans, boxers. He kissed her neck. "Please, Patrick. Do you know what you are doing to me?" "The same thing you do to me." He grabbed her breasts sliding his fingers over her nipples. She arched her back. He slid his hand down her waist. "Patrick, please hurry. I'm so ready." He kissed her again and slowly went inside of her. "God, you are so tight. It feels so good." Patrick said. Bobbie wrapped her legs around his waist. Patrick moved inside her faster and faster. "Oh fuck, Patrick." "Bobbie, I'm sorry hun. I can't hold back." "Don't. I'm coming." "Oh god." Patrick fell on Bobbie. "Baby, I am so sorry. I should of slowed down." "Patrick, it was beautiful. Thank you." They fell asleep in each other arms.

When Bobbie awoke the next morning Patrick wasn't by her side. She rolled over and he was at the table with his computer and headphones. He just had jeans on. She couldn't believe she was married to him. He was so into his work. Bobbie got up and got a robe and went to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck. He pulled the headphones off. "Good morning, sweetie." She kissed him. "How's it going?" "Good. I finished one song and almost done with this one. So we can go to the beach this afternoon." "Really? Thank you, Trick." She kissed him. "I'm going to take a shower." "Kay."

After Bobbie took a shower she read while Patrick finished the song. "I'm done." Patrick said as he shut the laptop. Bobbie put her book down. "We should get some lunch. Then we can go to the beach." "Sounds good. Let me take a quick shower and then I'll be ready." When Patrick went into the bathroom, Bobbie put on her bikini and put shorts and a tank top over it. She grabbed some towels, water bottles, and sun screen. Patrick came out of the bathroom with jeans on. "Your not wearing those to the beach are you?" Bobbie asked. "I don't want to show anyone my body. If you haven't noticed I'm not in the best shape." She walked over to him. "What did you tell me yesterday?" "But for you it's true. You are gorgeous." "Patrick, stop. I love you. Every inch of you. You are so sexy." Patrick started to blush. "Please put on some shorts. You are going to get so hot. Well, you are hot." She giggled. "I'll do it, but only for you." Patrick changed into shorts. "Very nice." Bobbie said and walked over to him giving him a kiss.

They got some lunch at a little café and then walked to the beach. Patrick put a blanket down on the sand and Bobbie took off her shorts and shirt. Patrick just stared. "What?" "I just can't get enough of you. You are so sexy." He took her in his arms. "I love you." She kissed him and grabbed his hand. Let's go swimming." He stood where he was. "No, I don't want to." "Patrick, what's wrong." "The same thing as before. I don't want to take my shirt off." "Patrick, you are beautiful. You need to have more confidence in yourself." Bobbie took his face in her hands. "I know it's hard. Believe me I do. I want you to know though how much you are loved. I love you if you skinny or not. It's your choice. I'm not going to push you, but you are so damn sexy. You need to believe that." She smiled. "Thank you, Bobbie." He took his shirt off, threw it on the blanket and grabbed Bobbie. "Patrick, put me down. What are you doing?" Once he got to the ocean he threw her in. He went in after her.

Bobbie came up from the water wiping her face and hair. "Oh, you are so dead man." She ran to him and jumped on Patrick. He fell back into the water. "Okay, enough. Truce." "I don't know if I should trust you, Trick." "I promise." "Okay." They played in the water for a hour and spent time on the beach for a few more hours. Patrick fell asleep and after 30 minutes Bobbie was getting tired. She ran her fingers up his back. "Mmmm." Patrick grabbed her and brought her to him. He kissed her sliding his tongue in her mouth feeling every part of her mouth. He cupped her breast. "I want you, Bobbie." "Patrick, not here. Plus I think we should go back to the hotel." "Why?" "Your starting to look like a lobster." She touched his back. "Ouch! Damn, I even used the sunscreen. Let's go.

Once they got back to the hotel, Patrick's body was getting redder. "Baby, are you okay?" "No. I knew it was a bad idea. I'm too white." She laughed. "What are you laughing about. "I'm sorry." I'm going to go to the store and get you some aloe. Maybe take a cold shower." "Funny. I'm not horny." "Not because of that. To help with the burn." She left the room and came back a hour later. Patrick was on the bed. "Hi, hun. I got the aloe. Take off your clothes." "My pleasure." She smacked him lightly. "Ow. Be careful." He took off his shirt and she put the aloe on. "How does that feel?" "Better." "How are your legs?" "The same. Hurts like hell." She rubbed some on his legs. "I'm so sorry, baby." She laid down next to him. "It's not your fault. I'll feel better soon."
Sign up to rate and review this story