Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

Chapter 32: Me And You Setting In A Honeymoon (Part 2)

by patricksgirl84

I posted this before but it got deleted.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2008-02-16 - Updated: 2008-02-17 - 1100 words - Complete

?Blocked
Chapter 32: Me And You Setting In A Honeymoon (Part 2)





The Next morning Bobbie woke up before Patrick and decided to take a shower. She started the water and got in. All of a sudden she felt arms around her waist. "Patrick, what are you doing?" "I thought you could use some company. She turned around. "How's your burn?" "Pretty good. Not as bad as I thought it would get." "That's good. I don't want you to hurt." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. "I love you, Patrick." He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around him. He kissed her breasts. She kissed his neck and rubbed the back of his neck. Patrick pushed her up against the wall in the shower. He went into her swiftly. "Oh god, Patrick. That feels so good." She kissed him, biting his lip. Patrick went in and out of her. They both climaxed at the same time. "Are you alright?" Patrick asked. "Yes, a little shaky though." He laughed. He got the soap. "Turn around." They washed each other and dried each other off. They got dressed and went out for breakfast.

Later that afternoon they came back to the hotel. Bobbie laid on the bed. "I'm so tired. I think we spent too much time in the sun yesterday." Patrick was standing by the window. "Trick, are you alright?" "Not really. I have to tell you something and you aren't going to be too happy." "What?" He turned around and sat on the bed and Bobbie sat up. He took her hands in his. "When we get back to Chicago I'm going to have to leave for the tour in 3 days. I'll be gone for 3 months." "Oh. Well, I knew you would be going soon." She looked down. "Are you alright?" "Yeah. I have to go to the bathroom." She went to the bathroom and locked the door. She slid down to the floor and cried. All of a sudden she got an urge. She hadn't had it in such a long time. Why now? She thought of Patrick and Eric.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. "Baby, let me in. I know you are upset." She crawled over and unlocked the door and went back to where she was. "Bobbie, what are you doing?" "I don't want you to see me cry. I want to be brave for you, but not doing a good job am I?" He sat next to her. "I know it's going to be hard. For both of us. I don't want to leave you and Eric, but this is what I chose. I'm always there for you both. Never forget that." "I won't and I understand. It is still hard though. I had an urge." "For what?" "The cutting. I haven't in such a long time. Why now, Patrick? I thought I was over it." She cried into his chest. "You've been through a lately in the last few months. Please try and not give in. You have Eric and I. We are here for you." He carried her to the bed and laid her down. "I want you to rest." "Lay with me." Patrick got in the bed beside her. She went into his arms. "I love you, Trick. Promise me you'll call and write when you get time." "Of course." She fell asleep with her head on his chest. Patrick just watched her sleep. He was going to have a tough time leaving her and Eric.

Bobbie woke up a hour later. She looked up and Patrick was looking at her. "Hey." "Hi, did you sleep at all?" "No, was too busy watching you." "What do you want to do tonight?" "Do you want to go out for some supper and go for a walk." "That sounds like fun. I'm going to get ready. She got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. Patrick got out his cell. "Hey Pete, how are you?" "Patrick, why are you calling me on your honeymoon?" "I need to talk to Megan." "Okay. Here you go." "Patrick, is everything alright?" "Um, yeah. I want to know if you will keep an eye on Bobbie for me when we go on tour?" "Sure, but why. I can't really tell you. Just watch her if she gets depressed or anything." "Sure. You know I'll do anything for you and her. She'll be fine. Now enjoy the rest of your honeymoon. See you when you get back." "Thanks. Bye."

Bobbie walked out of the bathroom. "Who was that?" Patrick turned around. "Um, just Pete." "Oh, what did he want?" "Just wanted to check up on me. You know how he is." "Yeah." "I'm going to get ready. It'll just take me a few minutes." "Okay." She sat on the bed. She knew something wasn't right. She grabbed Patrick's phone and redialed. "Pete, what did Patrick want?" "Well, hello to you to." "Pete, I'm in a hurry. What did he want?" "I don't know. He talked to Megan. Do you want to talk to her?" "Yeah." "Hey Bobbie." "Hi, Megan. What did Patrick say to you?" "I don't think he wanted me to tell you." "Please Megan." Just then Patrick walked out of the bathroom. "I gotta go." Bobbie closed the phone. "What are you doing?" Patrick asked. "Nothing." "I'm not stupid. It was Megan, wasn't it?" "Yeah, I just want to know what is going on." " I asked her to watch over you while I am gone." "Patrick, I'll be fine." "I know. But it will make me feel better." "Okay. Thank you. Even if you are being overprotective. Thank you."

They went out to eat and walked on the beach. Patrick held her hand. "Do you want to sit down?" Patrick asked. "Sure." They sat down on the sand. "It's so beautiful here. Look at all the stars." Bobbie said. "I'd rather look at you." She looked at Patrick. "You are so silly. But I love you." She hugged him and knocked him down. She was on top of him. "Well, isn't this interesting." Patrick said. She kissed him. "I'm going to miss you." "I'm going to miss you too, Bobbie. You have no idea." She kissed his earlobe and licking his neck. Patrick rubbed his hands up her shirt. "Do you wanna go back to our room?" Patrick asked. "Yes." Bobbie and Patrick went back to the hotel room. They made love that night and the next. On the weekend they left to go back to Chicago.

Sign up to rate and review this story