Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Day My Life Changed Completly

Taco Bell

by xXi_luv_gerardXx 1 review

Rachel goes with the band to eat.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-02-17 - Updated: 2008-02-17 - 1178 words

0Unrated
The next day Rachel woke up and trudged down to the table where Ray was sitting. "Morning," she said, sleepily.

"Good morning," Ray said. "Or more like good afternoon, it's 2pm."

"Wow I slept in that late?" Rachel said. "I'm not really a morning person." She laughed.

Ray noticed that her eyes were tired and red, probably from crying last night. "Well you did go to bed late," he said. "Are you hungry?" Ray asked. "We're going over to Taco Bell for some lunch."

Rachel shook her head. "Eh, I'm not that hungry, but I'll go with you guys. I should get ready then." She stood up and walked to her bunk, pulling some makeup out of her bag.

Ray shook his head and laughed. "Girls," he said silently.












15 minutes later, Rachel had managed to make herself look decent. Her oily her was pulled into a quick bun and headband. She scrubbed her face and put on some cover up and eyeliner. Rachel stared at herself in the mirror. Not bad. She didn't look her greatest, but at least she didn't look like crap.
Rachel walked out of the bathroom and saw Ray waiting for her. "You ready?" He asked. "Everyone's outside."

Rachel nodded and they walked out of the van. "Woah," she said, looking around. "Where are we?"

"We're in LA," Ray said. "We got here this morning."

"Oh," Rachel said. In a way she was glad that they weren't in the same parking lot. She didn't want to look at the empty area where her mother had died last night.

Gerard, Mikey, Frank, and Bob walked up to them. "Let's go," Frank said.

"K," Ray said. They started to walk towards Taco Bell. Rachel, who was still standing there, ran to catch up with them.

Inside, Gerard turned to Rachel. "Do you know what you want?"

Rachel shook her head. "I'm not that hungry. I think I'll have water."

Gerard looked worried. "Aw come on," he said. "You gotta eat."

"Ok," Rachel said. "I'll have some french fries then."

Gerard nodded and took their order. Rachel went to go get her water and heard a girl scream, "OMG it's Gerard Way!"

"OH MY GOD!"

"Can I get your autograph????"

"Oh my god I love you!!!"

Rachel turned and saw Gerard holding two trays of food, surrounded by screaming girls. He looked either embarresed or annoyed, Rachel couldn't tell. She walked back and Gerard handed her the trays so he could sign napkins, paper plates, and scraps of paper.

"Why does SHE get to hold your trays?" A girl asked, obviously jealous.

"She's with me," Gerard said. "This is Rachel. She's staying with the band for a while," He explained calmly, signing a girls hand that looked like she was going to faint.

"OMG Rachel you look so sad," Another girl said. "Cheer up you get to hang with Gerard and the rest of the band!"

Rachel laughed slightly. "Well i AM happy, but my mom just passed away last night, so..."

"Awww," a girl said hugging her. "I'm so sorry. If it were me I wouldn't even be able to go outside!"

"And you guys are letting her stay with you? Your so nice!" Another girl said to the band.

After pictures were taken and napkins were signed and hugs were given, the fans left the band and Rachel to eat in peace, although still glancing back at their booth as they ate.

Rachel quietly picked at her french fries while the rest of the band scarfed down tacos, salads, quesadillas and more. Mikey and Frank exchanged a worried look, noticing that Rachel had not touched her fries.

"Come on Rachel," Mikey said. "Eat."

"I'm not hungry," Rachel said, pushing away her fries and taking a sip of water.

"Please?" Frank pleaded, waving a fry in front of her face. "Do it for me?"

Rachel shook her head.

"For Gerard?" He asked. Rachel was about to say no, but she glanced up and saw Bob looking at her, extremly worried. Everyone looked worried. Even Frank, who was trying to stay cheerful.

"Fine." Rachel said, grabbing the french fry out of Frank's hand. "I'll eat the stupid thing," she said, stuffing it in her mouth.

Everyone looked relieved. Frank laughed. "Someone has a crush on you Gerard," he said.

Rachel blushed. "Oh my gosh, you guys are so annoying! I just wanted to shut you up." Gerard laughed.

Frank picked up another one. "One more?" he said, with his singsong voice. "For Gerard?"

Rachel laughed. "No," she said, flicking it out of his hand. "Thats where I draw the line."

Frank laughed. "Well I tried," he said. "At least you ate one."

"Let's get out of here," Bob said. "We still have to get your friend Winter, right?"

Rachel laughed. "Oh yeah, she's gonna freak out when she sees you guys."

"We're used to it," Gerard said. "Come on, lets go."

The six of them walked out and Frank ran up behind Rachel and grabbed her. Laughing, he swung her up in the air.

Rachel screamed. "Oh my gosh Frank, Your so annoying! Put me down!"

Frank laughed and put her on top of his shoulders. "Well, maybe if you had eaten more french fries, I wouldn't try to annoy you."

Rachel sighed. "I swear, your a real pain. Put me down!" Frank just laughed. He didn't put her down until they reached the van.

Rachel brushed herself off and reajusted her shirt. "I can walk you know," she said. Frank gave her a big grin. Rachel laughed and walked inside to give the driver instructions to Winter's house.

Bob turned to Frank. "A little overboard there, don't you think?" He asked.

Frank laughed. "Not really. She's not anhry or anything. And look, I got her to laugh. AND eat a french fry."

Bob shook his head. "I don't get you sometimes. But your right. You got her to laugh."

"AND eat a french fry!" Frank added.

Bob laughed. "Only one. But I'm still worried. She's not eating, and look how hard she's trying to smile."

"You worry too much," Frank said. "It's only been one day. This is pretty good. She hasn't cried yet today, has she?"

"No," Bob said. "But I'm still worried about her. She looks fine, but how is she feeling inside?"

Frank shook his head. "We might never know. Not unless she opens up to us."

Bob shrugged. "I don't know if she will. I mean, the police might come take her tomorrow."

"I hope they don't," Frank said. "I kinda want her to stay."

"Me too," Bob said. Looking around he saw that everyone had went inside. "Shit," he said. "They're about to leave." The two of them ran inside just as the van started to drive away.












Half an hour later, the van pulled up to an old apartment. "Is this it?" Gerard asked Rachel.

"Yeah," Rachel said. "Oh my gosh, Winter is gonna freak." She laughed and went up to the door. Rachel took a deep breath and knocked.
Sign up to rate and review this story