Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Day My Life Changed Completly

I feel loved

by xXi_luv_gerardXx 1 review

Rachel finally knows that someone else cares.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-02-16 - Updated: 2008-02-17 - 387 words

0Unrated
RACHELS POV
As soon as Gerard made his promise, I knew. Someone did care. I knew in that moment, that I had at least one person to live for. Gerard knew how I felt. The whole time, he was honest and open to me. And I knew that he was one of the few that would never lie to me, no matter what. For once, I felt loved.
"So," Gerard said. "I'm thinking that I should cancel the concert tonight so we can be with you."
I sat up. "Don't." I said. "Besides, I was planning on going to that." I reached in my bag and pulled out two tickets to the next night's show.
Gerard laughed. "So your a My Chemical Romance fan."
"Yeah," I said, kind of embarrassed.
"How do you feel knowing you'll be staying with us for a while?" He asked.
"Kind of weird," I said. "I always thought that if I saw anyone from MCR within 100 feet of me, I'd faint. I would've given anything to meet you guys. And now I'm gonna be staying here for a while. It's just so weird thinking about it."
Gerard laughed again. "Well, I guess we won't cancel the concert, but I don't want you going alone. Do you have any friends in LA who are fans?"
"Hmmm..." I thought. "Actually, yeah. My friend Winter."
"Cool." Gerard said. "So tomorrow, a few hours before the show, we'll pick her up. You guys can come with us backstage until the show starts, and then meet us there afterwards. But be careful, alright? There are some real creeps at these things."
"Ok," I said. OMG Winter is going to be so stoked! I still couldn't believe this was happening to me! "Well, I'm getting tired," I said. "I'm gonna say goodnight to everyone and go to bed."
"Ok," Gerard said. He helped me climb down. I walked over to the rest of the band. "Goodnight guys," I said. Everyone jumped up and surrounded me in a group hug.
"Goodnight Rachel."
"Goodnight."
"Night."
"Goodnight."
"Sleep well, ok?"
Then I knew. Gerard wasn't the only one who cared about me. It was the whole band. They really didn't mind that I was staying here. They really cared. I felt more loved than I had ever felt in my life.
Sign up to rate and review this story