Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Friendship To Last A Lifetime

I've Missed You

by checkered_stars 6 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2008-02-17 - Updated: 2008-02-18 - 1585 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 81-

I stumbled into the doorway and laughed drunkenly.

“Oh my god! Mikey! Did you see that! I just fell through the door!” I slurred loudly.

“Will you shut up! You’re going to wake up Gerard!” Mikey hissed as he slammed the front door loudly.

“Gerard! We’re home!” I sang loudly, before crashing on the couch.

“Geez, how much did you drink?” Mikey asked as he looked down at me.

I mumbled something incoherent into the couch cushion.

“Right.” Mikey said, walking off.

“You gonna sleep here tonight? Or you coming up to my room?” Mikey asked clearly. He was the soberest out of the two of us.

“Are you kidding me? I’m not climbing up all those stairs! Nah, I’ll stay here tonight on the couch. Very comfy.” I said high-pitched as I brought my head up and rested my chin on a cushion.

“Suit yourself. I’ll go get some blankets.” Mikey said.

“Thanks Mikey, that’d be great.” I said dreamily before slamming my head face-first down on the cushion again.

Mikey came back a minute later with quite a few blankets draped across his open arms.

“Jesus Mikey! It’s not that cold!” I said.

“Whatever, just use what you need. If you need more, you know where we keep them. You practically live here.” Mikey said.

“Yeah yeah. Good night Mikey.” I said sweetly, shooing him away.

“Night Rachel. Try to get some sleep, and, don’t go wondering off. Remember last time?” Mikey smirked, walking off and disappearing up the stairs.

I laid like that for what felt like hours.

Even though I was over the point of tired, and I was drunk, and any other drunk person would’ve passed out by now, I was still awake, staring at the ceiling.

I heard a low murmur coming from upstairs, and since it didn’t look like I was going to get sleep anytime soon, I stood up slowly but crashed down and hit my head lightly on the small table.

I groaned and stood up more carefully this time, taking it in stages as I rubbed my forehead.

After I managed to stand on my own successfully without falling over, I slowly made my way to the stairs.

“Shit, this is going to be a challenge.” I muttered to myself as I gripped the banister tightly and walked the steps slowly and cautiously.

I let out a sigh of relief as I stepped off the last step.

I walked slowly, sliding my hand along the wall so I knew where I was going.

As I approached closer and I closer to Mikey and Gerard’s rooms, I heard the murmur I had heard before grow louder. I then realized it was coming from Gerard’s room.

I shrugged and gently tapped on the door.

I was drunk and I had no idea what I was doing okay?

“Yeah, come in.” Gerard muttered.

I gently opened the door and stepped inside, turning and closing the door softly before turning around to see a shocked Gerard.

“You don’t want me here, I can leave.” I hinted, my speech forming a lot before than it was some time ago.

“No. Stay. It’d be nice to catch up again.” Gerard smiled warmly.

Gerard patted the spot on the bed next to him and gestured for me to sit beside him.

I crossed the room and sat cross-legged a fair distance away from Gerard.

“What ya watching?” I asked, staring at the screen.

“Some old crappy horror movie. The effects are so bogy it just kinda ruins the film.” Gerard giggled lightly.

I squinted my eyes shut and rubbed my aching head.

“You okay? I heard a bang before you came up here.” Gerard asked caringly.

“Yeah. Just kinda went to stand up a bit too quick and kinda gave way.” I said, opening my eyes and resting my hand on my lap.

Gerard leaned over and brushed the hair away from my eye.

I looked at him questionably.

I then saw Gerard lean over and gently place his lips on mine. He kissed me again, lightly tracing my bottom lip with his tongue.

I gave in for over a mouth and a half of temptation and threw my arms around his shoulders and kissing back, forcing my tongue into his mouth.

And I had to say, it felt so good.

Gerard pushed me back gently and climbed on top of me, still kissing me as the kiss got more and more heated.

He slid his warm hands up my body before resting them on my hips, rubbing hard circles with his thumb.

Gerard shuffled around a bit, moving up me a little.

His lips left mine and I whimpered softly.

Gerard then started placing gentle kisses on my neck.

“I’ve missed you so much.” Gerard breathed in my ear, brushing some of my loose curls out of my eyes.

“I’ve missed you too.” I whispered truthfully, moving my head so I could press my lips to his.

We kissed again, our tongues fighting for dominance before we broke away as Gerard reached behind me and unzipped my dress, pulling it down just above my hips shirt before taking off his shirt.

Gerard laid back down on me and I moaned as our skins rubbed against each other’s.

Our kisses got faster and more aggressive as I slid my hands down and parted the button on Gerard’s pants and undid the zipper.

Gerard lifted his hips off mine, enough so I could slide them off his hips before crashing our hips together unintentionally; causing a pleasurable friction that caused us both to cry out.

Gerard kicked the rest of his pants off, and bit my neck lightly.

I gasped and arched my back, pressing my chest against Gerard’s.

Gerard slid his hands up my thighs, breathing heavily as he slid the rest of my dress down my legs slowly.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his lips to mine after my dress was completely off.

Gerard’s hands slid from my back, inching their way higher.

I arched my back just enough so Gerard could unclasp my bra with ease.

I heard the snap and I felt Gerard pull it away from my body before tossing it to the floor.

I played with his hair as he gently kneaded my breast as we shared another emotional and passionate kiss.

I glided my hand over Gerard’s sweaty chest before slipping my hand into his boxers.

Gerard gasped into my mouth and groaned lowly as I traced his length with my finger.

Gerard pressed his lips to mine again and pushed his tongue into my mouth as I slowly began pumping him.

Gerard bucked his hips impatiently into my hand and began moving his hips back and forward, causing more pleasure for him and urging me to pump faster.

Gerard moaned femininely and kissed me harder until the point I swear I could taste blood.

I took my hand away from Gerard and pulled his boxers down quickly, not wanting to play around anymore.

Gerard took the hint and pulled my panties down quickly, making sure his hands ran down the inside of my thighs seductively, causing me to shiver.

I kissed Gerard’s chest and kiss neck softly as he reached into his drawer and pulled out a condom.

He slipped it on quickly before thrusting into me twice as fast.

I cried out in pleasure.

Gerard set his pace, not going for the slow then fast crap this time, he just went for the hard and fast straight away. Not that I minded, it was how I liked it.

Gerard breathed heavy and loudly as he made each thrust, looking as if he wasn’t going to last as long as he’d have planned.

I grabbed Gerard’s hips and pushed them against mine, pulling him deeper inside me.

Gerard threw his head back and moaned.

He brought his head back down again and kissed my neck softly, parting his lips and sucking on the salty skin.

Gerard’s pace sped up slightly; and the headboard of the bed began to bang against the wall every time he pushed back in. This seemed to excite him more.

I began to moan and pant loudly as I felt my orgasm building within me.

“Gerard.” I moaned continuously, getting louder with each moan.

I forced my eyes open and looked up at Gerard.

He had his eyes closed with his mouth slightly open with sweat slowly dripping of his ecstasy twisted face. It was quite safe to say it was one of the hottest things I had ever seen.

Gerard brought his head down one last time and kissed me tenderly and hungrily before burying his head in the crook of my neck.

Gerard groaned loudly, whispering profanities I could only just hear.

I gasped and moaned lowly when I felt my climax closing in.

“Wait for me.” Gerard gasped as he felt me tighten around him.

I held on desperately as Gerard thrust deeper and harder, crashing his lips on mine one last time.

“Let go baby.” Gerard moaned as Gerard released and I came hard beneath him.

I moaned the loudest I have ever moaned before as I felt complete and utter pleasure take over my body.


*************

Okay. Quick question - Anyone actually READ this anymore??
Sign up to rate and review this story