Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Friendship To Last A Lifetime

Still Something There

by checkered_stars 0 reviews

Thanks for all the reviews. People actually do read this thing still :) Keep em up.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-02-18 - Updated: 2008-02-19 - 561 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 82-

I woke up, my head pounding and my stomach churning. So I decided to keep my eyes closed. Just to be on the safe side.

I turned slightly and froze when I felt someone’s arms tighten around my waist.

Oh fuck, what the hell did I do last night? I thought.

Better yet, who the hell did I do last night. I thought as I realized I was naked under the covers.

“Shit!” I whispered, sitting up and opening my eyes.

My eyes widened and I gasped in shock as I realized where I was.

Gerard’s bedroom.

I swallowed hard and looked around at the numerous items of clothing that was carelessly tossed around the room.

I closed my eyes and reopened them.

I slowly unraveled myself from Gerard and slid his arms away from me.

I picked up my clothes off the floor and got dressed in record time, praying that Gerard wouldn’t wake up.

What the fuck have I done?! I thought panicky.

I sighed softly and looked over at Gerard’s angelic sleeping figure, before turning the knob and stepping outside.

All I wanted to do was crawl back in bed with him and watch him sleep peacefully, then kiss him softly as he opened his eyes for the first time today. But I couldn’t have that. I fucked up. He fucked up. We fucked up.

There was noise in the kitchen, and I knew then that Mikey was already awake.

I climbed the stairs slowly, gripping the banister for support in fear of falling.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Mikey making toast.

“I made you some toast, it’s on the table, along with a glass of orange juice and some pain killers. I knew you would be needing them.” Mikey said; his back turned to me.

“Thanks Mikes.” I mumbled, sitting down at the table and holding my throbbing head.

“So, you have fun last night?” Mikey asked; his back still turned to me.

“Yeah, yeah. It was fun. Should do it again sometime.” I said, gulping down my orange juice and two painkillers.

“Except next time I wont drink so much.” I added lowly.

“Yeah, you were pretty wasted.” Mikey laughed.

“I know. I can feel it.” I moaned.

“So… How are you and Gerard doing?” Mikey asked, finally facing me and revealing his smirk.

I froze.

“W-what you mean how we’re going?” I asked nervously.

“Well you two were talking yesterday before we left, only briefly, and it was only a conversation on how to get to where we were going, but it was a start.” Mikey shrugged, setting his plate down and sitting across from me.

I let out a breath I didn’t know I was keeping in.

“What did you think I meant?” Mikey asked, mouth full of buttered toast.

“Nothing, I guess I just forgot.” I lied.

Mikey smiled before adding: “You sure you’ve got nothing going on?”

“No Mikey! Geez! Just let it go! Nothing’s going on!” I said defensively.

“Okay, okay. Fine… All I’m saying is, I heard you two last night, and besides being completely creped and grossed out, I know there’s something still there between you’s that you’re not admitting to.” Mikey said seriously, turning and walking away, leaving me shocked.
Sign up to rate and review this story