Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough for the Two of Us

Chapter 3

by EmoParader 0 reviews

Shopping at Target is always fun ;D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-02-18 - Updated: 2008-02-19 - 1122 words

0Unrated
My POV

The conversation led to discussing which couple of shows we were going to play free, and which ones we were actually going to be playing at. Finally we all decided that we'd play the shows in Phoenix, Arizona free, along with the New York and home coming New Jersey shows. The est(California, New England, Germany, Australia, and the rest of the UK) were all going to be paid for. Plus, the UK would see a lot of the concerts from the U.S. that we, Child's Play 101, would be playing at.

So, forgetting that I didn't eat, we all went to the bus to practice for the tour. Plus we needed to practice so that we didn't mess up in front of millions of people. That would be a big disaster. So we practiced for about four or five hours and then gave it a rest and the guys played games. I, meanwhile, went and took a nice warm shower. Then I got out and went to tell the guys that I was going to go out for a walk and that I would probably go shopping too.

"Do you guys want anything? Cos I'll be out, probably at Target or something." I offered.

"I could use some Diet Coke." Gerard said after cursing at Frank for causing him to die in the game.

"Yeah, and I could use a Cd of some sort. Oh, and get us some snacks, like doritos. Ooh and soda!" Frankie and Bob and Ray all chipped in.

"OK. I'll be back in a little while." I said as I grabbed my purse and walked out of the bus. I walked about half way out of the parking lot and turned around. I had a gut feeling that some one was following me. And sure enough, some one was. In fact, it was Frank, probably tired of his video game already.

"Hey, I'm coming with you!" he called, jogging up to me.

"OK. Why though?"

"Because you don't know what Cd I want and what kind of soda everyone else but Gerard wants." he stated matter-of-factly.

"Oh, alright. And I suppose you also know what kind of snacks you want as well?"

"Nnnnnnno. But I'm sure you do, so let's go right ahead!"

We walked for a while, neither one of us saying a word. 'Oh my God,' I thought. 'Frankie is actually being quiet for once!'

"OK, Ashley, I need to talk! So, are you and Mikey umming yet?" he asked, making some hand movements.

'Well, at least it lasted a few minutes, so I can't complain.'"What do you mean by umming?" I asked, a million possibilities running through my head.

"Well um, let's see. When two people get together and they're in love, they tend to-"

"OK, OK, I get it. No, we are most definitely not." i said quickly, not letting him finish.

"Why? You've been together for like, EVER! So, why not?"

I thought about that for a while. I was always wondering that too. I mean, people did it all the time. "I guess I just want to wait until marriage. Why do you want to know?"

He shook his head and continued to walk. In silence. Finally we got to Target and Frankie automatically ran to the Cd's. And as soon as he did, he was surrounded by girls asking for autographs.

"OK, OK, ladies. Form a line and get your Cd's ready." he said, clearly not up to signing right now.

So, single file line they made, and Frankie began to sign. Then he walked back to the Cd's he was looking at and continued scanning through them.

"Aha! I found it! Ashley, come here!" he yelled across to me. So I walked over.

"What did you find?"

"The Cd that you're going to buy for me." he said sweetly, giving me a smile.

"Alright. Well how much is it?"

"$20.00."

So I gave him a twenty, plus like eight cents for tax, and he was off. Then we walked home, or more like ran because somebody couldn't wait to show the guys the new Cd. I have no clue why. I just know that I ran really fast following Frank. Finally he slowed down and started walking for a couple of seconds, barely giving me time to take 3 deep breaths, and then took off again, fast as Hell. He ran inside the bus and yelled,"OK guys! I've got the new Cd!" and every one came out to sit in the room.

"All right, let's put in on and rock out!" Bob said, reaching for the bag.

"Nu uh, I'M putting it on and you guys will close your eyes and try to guess who it is. OK?" Frankie said, inserting the disk into the X-box. We all closed our eyes and listened to the music playing. Then I recognized it. It was US! Child's Play 101!

""Oh my God! Frankie, you bought our Cd?! I love you!" I yelled, getting up and throwing my arms over his shoulders.

"OK, yeah I know, you love me. Everyone loves me!" he said, puffing up his chest to seem more manly. We all cracked up laughing.

"Yeah Frank, keep dreaming. You'll never live to see the day that I love YOU." Bob said, falling off his seat in the attempt to keep a straight face.

"But can you guess what song this is? Mikey, what song is this?" Frank asked.

Mikey thought for a minute. "Mikey can't even remember his own girlfriends' song." Gerard snickered.

"Oh, go to Hell Gee!" Mikey said.

"Yep! That's it Mikey! That's what the song it called!"

Mikey smiled. I smiled at him and then grabbed the Cd from Frank. I read the front. Actually, I pretty much just stared in awe. On the front there was a little scene of a broken window with shards of glass all around on the ground and a base ball next to it. At the top, on the window in the reflection of the entire band, were the words Child's Play 101. I loved it. I turned it over on the back and there was a picture of all of us, the same as the front, except this wasn't a reflection. In order it went Jesus, Crystal, me, Courtney, and Damion. I was holding a baseball, Courtney had a bat, and the rest of them were holding mitts. It. Was. AWESOME!

"Wow, we look great." I said.

"Yeah, I know. So, Ashley, can we go outside and just talk?" Crystal asked.

"Sure, why not." So we went out front and she lit up a cigarette.

I stared at her oddly. "Since when do YOU smoke?"
Sign up to rate and review this story