Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Half The Man I Used To Be

Chapter 17

by FreakOfNature 2 reviews

I'll make you choak on those words.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-02-18 - Updated: 2008-02-19 - 412 words

0Unrated
Pete walked down the dark hallway, and went into a small room at the end. William came in behind him and closed the door. Pete knew he was going to go through hell, but it was the only way to get his friends away from here.

"Are you going to let them go now?" Pete asked, getting straight to the point.

"In time, Peter."

"What the fuck does that mean!? I told you if-"

"I know what I said, Peter. But now that I have you on our side, i have no need to let them go."

"You fucking asshole! We made a deal!" Pete screamed.

"I made no promises to you. I said I would consider. And thats exsactly what I did, and I decided I'd rather tourture them than let them run back home.

"I swear to god if you hurt them!"

"You'll what? Try to kill me again? Try to hurt me?" William laughed.

Pete threw his fist towards Williams face, but was caught half way.

William continued to laugh. He held tightly onto Pete's fist, eventually breaking every bone in his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joe, Andy and Patrick were all startled by a loud painful scream.

"We have to get out of here." Andy yelled, kicking the stone wall.

"Fuck!" He yelled, hoping up and down on one foot.

"I'm gonna kill that bastard. You just wait." Joe said angrily.

"I can't stand being in here! I can't stand not knowing whats happening to Pete!" Patrick yelled.

"Me neither, man. The only thing we can do now is wait." Joe replied.

"Wait for what? Wait for someone to come save us? No one even knows we're missing! This is fucking ridiculous!" Patrick yelled back. He threw a stone at the opposite wall.

"Calm down, Patrick. I know it's hard for you. It's hard for all of us, but if we're gonna make it out of here alive, we need to stay calm." Andy said using his "adult" voice.

"I'm sorry. It's just hard for me to stay calm when god knows whats happening to one of my best friends."

"Us too, but Joe's right. The only thing we can do now is wait. Wait for what, i'm not sure yet. But it's the only thing we're able to do right now."

And thats just what they did.

Leave the reviews at the desk, I'm on vacation. Yay, febuary vacation! wooo! I hope your having as much fun as i am.
Sign up to rate and review this story