Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 50

by disturbedangel6 2 reviews

Will she call? OMG is she that lucky?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-02-18 - Updated: 2008-02-19 - 781 words

0Unrated
I sipped the coke that I bought from KFC and searched for a phone dealer to buy a new sim card, after all my old one doesn’t work here. I never noticed how different the people on Australia were. I always thought that Australia and America were the same, guess not. I found a phone dealer and bought a sim card. Quickly unwrapping the package, I stuck my sim card into my phone and stared at the contact list for a moment. Who was I going to call? Bob? No. Mikey? No. Gerard? Maybe? Frank? He’ll think it’s a joke. Ray? Maybe. I sighed and sat on a bench that was placed in the middle of the shopping centre. I looked at my left and saw a magazine company getting ready to start the show and find their model of the year. I smiled and shook my head. Ridiculous. I sighed. I’ll just call Gerard. I dialed his number and waited for him to pick up. He didn’t. I frowned at my phone. Ok, Ray should pick up. I dialed his number and waited for him to answer.

“Hello?” he answered.

“Ray!” I said in excitement in a nerve wrecking moment.

“Mary?” he asked.

“Yea, it’s me”

“OMG! Where are you? You gotta tell me! Don’t run away again! Please come back!” he pleaded.

I didn’t know that he could make me cry, “I’m so sorry Ray, I can’t”

“Why?”

Probably because I don’t have any money to come back and it’s took late already, “I just can’t”

“So you’re not coming back?”

The pause added affect to his question. “No” I whispered.

“Please at least tell me where you are”

“Ray just don’t worry about me”

“I cant do that Mary. The guys, we all miss you. Bob is ashamed of the argument that you two had, he’s actually killing himself by worrying about you so much. He’s getting sick Mary, he wont eat or sleep. Gerard is looking worse too, he wont talk to anyone. He’s drunk all the time anyway. Mikey is angry at himself and him and Frank keep searching for you. We are so worried about you. Please what ever we did to you, we are sorry”

“Just don’t search for me, you wont find me anyway. I’m so sorry. Please forgive me!” I sobbed, “Just don’t worry about me”

“No you’re not fine! Why did you run? It’s not going to solve your bloody problems!”

I cried harder, I know it didn’t.

“Where are you?”

“I can’t tell y-“

“People of Australia, are you ready to choose our next model of the year?” the announcer said, who was the host of the magazine’s model search.

“You’re in Australia?!” Ray yelled in my ear.

“I’m sorry” I sniffed, “Just don’t try to persuade me to come back, I wont” it was so hard to say those words.
“But-“
“You, young lady. We’ll make you happy, come up to the stage. You have joined this model search for free!” the announcer said to me. She somehow came to me.
I looked up with a confused expression.
“The audience are voting for you” she said, “Some on up”
I stood up and followed her trying to hide my face from the crowd. I shut my phone on Ray’s face. What was happening?

“And the winner is for the Dolly Magazine’s model of the year…” the announcer announced.
The crowd cheered.
I was just looking at everyone in amazement. We all had to walk the cat walk down the red carpet and just say our names and what our hobbies were.
“Mary-Anne Bryar!” the announcer raised her voice.
The crowd cheered very loudly. Some whistled and shit like that.
I stood with my feet strongly planted to the ground. Me?
The girl next to me who tried out for the model search whispered to me to go to the announcer and so I did.
Three girls put a ribbon around me saying ‘Model of the year’, a bouquet of flowers and a small tiara.
“Congratulations Mary-Anne, you are the new model of the year! How do you feel?” she held the microphone to me.
“Awesome” I spat out the word.
“You have won a contract from Dolly magazine to become their main model for a full year that comes with luxuries and you have won $10 000 along with other treats!”
“Thank you so much” I said smiling.
Wow a day at the mall turned out to be this!
Sign up to rate and review this story